FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, ok, so we still have had no confirmation from the people that really matter, Law Enforcement.

No, its frustrating. I've been scouring every news clip there is for confirmation and there is none. Someone earlier posted that LE might be 'avoiding' the question in order not to spook them into lawyering up. That's my suspicion too. I haven't had my hinkey meter off the GF from the moment this started.

Maybe LE is "satisfied" they actually took them and possibly not talking about the results. ;) Have to read between the lines.

And isn't that the strangest thing?? Where is his therapist?

EXACTLY!! He just had a suicide attempt...is under a psych's care - I assume, because he supposedly is taking meds - what Dr would give the OK for him to do something like this so soon after his own "emergency"??

Oh, ok, so we still have had no confirmation from the people that really matter, Law Enforcement.

Nope, they have not said that. No press conference saying these two have been cleared and that there is a very bold child predator on the loose in the community and they need the public's help before another child goes missing.

No, its frustrating. I've been scouring every news clip there is for confirmation and there is none. Someone earlier posted that LE might be 'avoiding' the question in order not to spook them into lawyering up. That's my suspicion too. I haven't had my hinkey meter off the GF from the moment this started.

I was actually expecting the GF to lawyer up today...

Maybe LE is "satisfied" they actually took them and possibly not talking about the results. ;) Have to read between the lines.

The test showed they are lying about the exact things we thought they were lying about? Dad may have passed his in regards to the daughter issue but with his record I am sure he has things he doesn't want to answer (drugs, domestic violence, who knows). There is no way the GF could have passed the story keeps changing, which means she has told the real one yet.

So...from what I am reading here..KFN is now involved. GRRRRR! Someone needs to warn the father about these people before they get their hooks into him. They will be setting up camp and bringing out the donation (tip) jars. This just burns me up!!! :furious::furious::furious:

true and they said 'family'... which does not completely mean the girlfriend.

IMO: I would not consider her 'family' especially since the best people can guess is that she has been around for only 5 months.

So...from what I am reading here...George has jumped on this case with KFN. GRRRRR! Someone needs to warn the father about these people before they get their hooks into him. They will be setting up camp and bringing out the donation (tip) jars. This just burns me up!!! :furious::furious::furious:

Gosh, you and me both SS. He's already ASKED for donations. Sorry don't have link but someone else here does & posted it.

So...from what I am reading here...George has jumped on this case with KFN. GRRRRR! Someone needs to warn the father about these people before they get their hooks into him. They will be setting up camp and bringing out the donation (tip) jars. This just burns me up!!! :furious::furious::furious:

Exactly and where's Barnum and Bailey?

The test showed they are lying about the exact things we thought they were lying about? Dad may have passed his in regards to the daughter issue but with his record I am sure he has things he doesn't want to answer (drugs, domestic violence, who knows). There is no way the GF could have passed the story keeps changing, which means she has told the real one yet.
LE probably did not include the questions regarding his past history if it is documented. Drugs possibly because it could have an affect directly in relation to this situation, but I have a feeling the questions were very pointed towards Hayleigh and his whereabouts.

This might be just what George needs to help him towards the road to recovery - helping someone else out who is in the same situation. Please do not pass judgment on his decision to become involved.

I just heard about this story last night on NG. Is there a who's who list anywhere?

I hope this is not another Jessica Lunsford case where she was in the neighborhood all along. I will scream. :furious:

Prayers for sweet Haleigh to be safe.

I don't know about y'all but since when do people respond to being yelled at and told they need to help. The Anthonys did the same thing when they wanted everyone to get off their butts and help. There are many wonderful people in the world that reach out to help in these situations, but in all honesty they do not have to do anything to help anybody. This father was doing so well at the press conference last night with the Sheriff when he was thanking everyone for everything. That is how you appeal to people's hearts that you want to help you. This is what burns me up about the whole Anthony situation. No people skills to say the least. I surely hope he doesn't ruin the relationship with the media for this family that desperately needs the media's help. Sorry George, but this family does not NEED you.

Exactly and where's Barnham and Bailey?
If you are talking about LP...He is putting up a reward of $25,000.00 which I respectfully say is a wonderful gesture. Bravo!!! Go, LP!!! :woohoo::cowboy:

He isn't in the business of TAKING money like KFN. He is in the business of getting people to scramble and talk. In this case, he is willing to pay them very well for doing both.

This might be just what George needs to help him towards the road to recovery - helping someone else out who is in the same situation. Please do not pass judgment on his decision to become involved.

my issue of him being involved is -#1 - he never looked for his own granddaughter but is looking here?
#2 - he has already - by appearances - turned this family against the media by lunch time.

I don't care what he has to do, if he's doing it for himself and not fully for this child, he shouldn't be there. He even 'misspoke' already today on TV saying Caylee instead of Haleigh.

Good Lord! What a mess this is. I too think that we are going to need a forum is this isn't cleared up pronto. I haven't read everything because there is SO MUCH already and so many conflicting statements. So many things that were posted and then we later found out wasn't true. Too many players. Since we are starting a new thread is there someone out there that could give a quick sum up of what we currently know as fact here in the beginning of this one? :blowkiss: in advance. I'm still trying to make it through the other 5 threads to find out what the deal was with the blanket and the van. At this point al I can say is that I don't think the dad was involved in any way...looked doped to the gills to me, but uninvolved as of yet. As for the gf...I don't like the way she was loking down and to the left with dry eyes on NG last night in the only thing that I have seen of her speaking of this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname