FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491485,00.html

Sheffield's mother, Marie, told Van Susteren that the children seemed to be doing well living with their father.
"Haleigh told us they’ve been hit, and stuff like that, but to this point, everything was fine," Marie Sheffield said.

This statement bothers me! Being hit and stuff like that? How is that right? I never hit my kids (although maybe I should have with the eldest lol).

Just sayin, there's no reason to hit a 5 yo or the 3 yo for that matter.
Some people spank and others do not. We don't know what "hit and stuff like that" could mean coming from a 5 year old.

I wish LE would say that she passed.

Thinking about it carefully, I think it would be a bad idea for LE to come out and publicly clear Ronald or Misty. IF there was an abduction and someone has that little girl, the last thing LE needs is for them to know that the two people at home with her have been cleared, and thus they're searching for an abductor.

The way I see it, as long as Misty is still a suspect in the public's eye, he may not do something dumb.

If he's out there with her, and he learns Ronald and Misty have been eliminated as suspects, he may disappear with her, or hurt her

LE has not said the GF passed. Some say they said the dad passed. But I didn't see it.

I just heard on Headline News that LE is not commenting at all on the results of the lie detector tests. All they are saying is that they were administered.

Before we can even figure out how to sleuth this one, we need the story to stay the same!
Gee whiz!

Thinking about it carefully, I think it would be a bad idea for LE to come out and publicly clear Ronald or Misty. IF there was an abduction and someone has that little girl, the last thing LE needs is for them to know that the two people at home with her have been cleared, and thus they're searching for an abductor.

The way I see it, as long as Misty is still a suspect in the public's eye.

If he's out there with her, and he learns Ronald and Misty have been eliminated as suspects, he may disappear with her, or hurt her

Or, if they both failed, or either one of them failed, then they would obtain lawyers and we would be here for months.

Some people spank and others do not. We don't know what "hit and stuff like that" could mean coming from a 5 year old.

From what I've seen and heard the whole home situation could not have been good at all. I think her enviornment was just ripe for a SO. It's so awfull to think about it but I think the GF is withholding out of fear of the Dad. From what we know so far, this as a SO's dream. So very sad.

The way I see it, as long as Misty is still a suspect in the public's eye.

Wow, it's your first post, WELCOME !:clap::clap::clap:

On another thread it was stated that Haleigh has Turner Syndrome. I read alittle about it when I googled. I am not familiar with this syndrome. Are children with Turner syndrome of normal intelligence? Could they be hard to handle? Need meds?
Act up more than usual? Sometimes a disabled child is to much for someone to deal with?
JVM is on now.
Caller wants to know if former tenant might of had a KEY!!!

Misty said "I LOVED THAT LITTLE GIRL" past tense...........
Whining but NO TEARS............

Just said on HLN that GF said "I loved that little girl".

Strange, Casey referred to Caylee in the past as well.

Not judging, just repeating what they said.

I just heard on Headline News that LE is not commenting at all on the results of the lie detector tests. All they are saying is that they were administered.

I'm just reposting because I caught the quote.

the reporter on HLN JVM just stated the "GF THINKS LE is satisfied with her results". That's a quote.
and stated that the BF said LE IS satisfied with his results. BIG difference in wording. That really bothers me

This might be just what George needs to help him towards the road to recovery - helping someone else out who is in the same situation. Please do not pass judgment on his decision to become involved.

Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member