GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting. I hope they find that stroller a.s.a.p.

How old are the other two daughters? For some reason I was thinking they are not toddlers.

4&5 yr olds arent going to fit in a stroller! what the heck?

I was small and could have fit in a stroller, probably until I was 8! My own child is 4, very tall for a 4 year old. He could still fit in some of these strollers I see. They are so big now. I have as troller someone gave to me 4 years ago, still sitting in my garage. It was several years old, from her child. I really think my child could still fit in that sucker.

I wonder if this means she put the younger ones in the stroller, and walked to DG with all of them.

Very interesting. I hope they find that stroller a.s.a.p.

How old are the other two daughters? For some reason I was thinking they are not toddlers.

From under one of the pics in this article it says, "Destiny, 5, and Nevaeh, 3, at a prayer vigil at Highlands Baptist Church in Jacksonville"

http://www.gofbw.com/news.asp?ID=15208&page=1

I suppose if they walked from home, she may have the younger two ride in the stroller. Or just the younger one and use the rest of the space for shopping bags...maybe.

I was small and could have fit in a stroller, probably until I was 8! My own child is 4, very tall for a 4 year old. He could still fit in some of these strollers I see. They are so big now. I have as troller someone gave to me 4 years ago, still sitting in my garage. It was several years old, from her child. I really think my child could still fit in that sucker.

I wonder if this means she put the younger ones in the stroller, and walked to DG with all of them.

Agreed on both points.

And looking at pictures of the younger two, they both look on the small/thin stature side. No one would accuse either girl of being husky or big boned!

Bare shoulders at DG, shoulders covered at Walmart? (Tank top, maybe?) That's what I noticed.

No, but I'm usually bad with hints. Can you explain?

In the DG photo, the mother appears to be wearing a tube top dress.

In the WM photo, the mother appears to be wearing a sleeveless shirt...what we used to call a "shell."

If this guy picked them up in DG and took them straight to WM as has been stated by the mother, how is it that her clothes have changed?!

Bare shoulders at DG, shoulders covered at Walmart? (Tank top, maybe?) That's what I noticed.

I saw that too, but then I wonder how much of the shoulders of the dress/top were visually altered by pixilation. I think it still may be the same dress, just pixilated. But maybe not! :fence:

in the WM picture - you can not really see what she is wearing. I bet some of us see it one way and some others see it differently. Looks to me like we can not see what she has on at all in WM photo. Angle she is standing is odd and I don't think that is her bare shoulder and a sleeveless shirt. But I can see how it might look like that. IMO.

I saw that too, but then I wonder how much of the shoulder's of the dress/top were visually altered by pixilation. I think it still may be the same dress, just pixilated. But maybe not! :fence:

I'm calling it in, nevertheless.

i really recommend the documentary "A place for pedophiles". It's in full on youtube. It's regarding a special CA prison designed JUST for pedophiles. Castration doesn't work... pedophilia is mental not physical and people can't choose to be pedophiles. They can however choose to not break the law, the problem is impulse control JMO

Coalinga is not a prison by any means, it is a state hospital. California is low on cash at the moment and these folks are not prisoners so they are released at an alarming rate over here. Add to that the number of assaults that happen EVERY DAY in these hospitals for the criminally insane and it is not a pretty picture. A lot of lawsuits from employees, very little protection for these employees who are already overworked and despite the so called efforts of creating a safe environment there is still secrecy when "clients" get released unless there is a protest from whatever city they are intended to be outsourced to. There just is not enough money for the sick.

I saw that too, but then I wonder how much of the shoulders of the dress/top were visually altered by pixilation. I think it still may be the same dress, just pixilated. But maybe not! :fence:

Great point, that I didn't think of!

Ill confess to putting both mine in a similiar stroller at ages 3 and 4 only in supermarkets or days out.. purely as it was anightmare shopping and watching them both at the same time running up different isles. Id hang a shopping basket on the back for ease.

Im guessing that stroller confirms moms version of events and contains his finger prints to say it was discarded by him.. along with cherish..

Have we seen any other shots of her in the Walmart? Taken immediately after?

I called it in. If it's nothing, then fine. If it's something, then fine. It's their call. But with them unable to locate a stroller that was in DG and now not to be found....

I just popped back in here. Is there a briefing still happening? All I see is a dude awkwardly looking around.

ETA: Sorry, I figured out the stroller was the briefing!!

IF they walked to the DG, the stroller might be used to carry home packages, not kids...but that sure doesn't leave many hands for holding on to kids during the walk to or from, IMO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52