GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, in the first picture, it looks like she's a wearing a strapless dress. In the second picture, it looks like she's wearing a short-sleeved shirt.

For some reason the police officer talking in the presser said that they have pixelated the face to avoid ID'ing the person in the photo. I thought it was a little strange. Who else is it going to be than the mother?

Maybe the WM photo, what we see is her hair covering her shoulders and it just looks like a sleeve?

Maybe the WM photo, what we see is her hair covering her shoulders and it just looks like a sleeve?

I thought of that...but the angle is just too perfect, IMO. It just looks like the arm of a sleeveless top.

But...like I said...I called it in. If it's something, fine. If nothing, fine. That is what I am supposed to do in mandated reporter situations. I make "the call" and let the officials make "the call" as to whether or not what I've seen bears weight or has merit. I figure that same logic applies here.

Also from:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/funera...mily/-/475880/20725544/-/5wsa56z/-/index.html

"She said the stroller is the biggest item the public can help police find, and she said there may be other items of evidentiary value around it."

ETA: And this:

"Just because we have a suspect in custody, we haven't solved all the answers and questions we have," Smith said. "I believe it's a key piece of evidence or we wouldn't have asked the public to help us with it."

For some reason the police officer talking in the presser said that they have pixelated the face to avoid ID'ing the person in the photo. I thought it was a little strange. Who else is it going to be than the mother?

I'm glad you said this. Because the build of the person in the dress does not look quite the same as the mom's build. It could be angle of the photo and the dress billowing out a bit, but to me mom looks pretty slim, and the stroller photo woman looks not fat at all, but.....shapelier(?) than mom. Hmmmm. :waitasec:

i have long, dark hair. i just leaned over in front of a mirror in an attempt to see if my hair will resemble a shirt... no go. the pic shows a distinct line and my hair is more... wispy? like, a lot of hair and then fewer strands draping over my shoulder, arm.

idk. weird.

Good grief... a strange old guy is giving an eight year old too much attention and shows an inclination to want to watch her undress - hands up, how many mothers are going to watch their daughter like a hawk and try to get out of the situation? How many mothers are going to look at more items to shop while said old man leaves to McD with the eight year old?

This was so preventable as there was a virtual field full of red flags apparently.

red-flags.jpg

:stormingmad:

seriously?!?!?!?!!? :banghead:

o/t the wm photo looks like her hair is long and down her back, a child is walking next to her with blonde hair *it looks like a shoulder but closer up it looks like the top of a head.

ithought so, too. havent seen pics of her daughters, could it be one of them?

eta, i just saw pics of them, and no. they have brownish/dirty blonde hair...

i have long, dark hair. i just leaned over in front of a mirror in an attempt to see if my hair will resemble a shirt... no go. the pic shows a distinct line and my hair is more... wispy? like, a lot of hair and then fewer strands draping over my shoulder, arm.

idk. weird.

I'm glad you did that because my DDIL has long dark hair and will be here this weekend. I didn't want to have to meet her at the door with, "Here...put this on and bend over!" lol

Good grief... a strange old guy is giving an eight year old too much attention and shows an inclination to want to watch her undress - hands up, how many mothers are going to watch their daughter like a hawk and try to get out of the situation? How many mothers are going to look at more items to shop while said old man leaves to McD with the eight year old?

This was so preventable as there was a virtual field full of red flags apparently.

red-flags.jpg

watch her undress, huh?

Im at a loss for words right now..

Really.. im just..
Flawed..

OMG...it just keeps getting worse. He took her into the dressing room not once, but TWICE. First of all - that would have never have happened if that were me, but if it did - my butt would have been alerting Walmart security the first time he took Cherish into the dressing room!!!! Then he wants to buy Cherish high heeled shoes??? And mom waits until 11:19 to call authorities? Almost 20 minutes after the store closes?

WOW.

red-flags.jpg

If all this is true, she did everything short of just putting Cherish in the van with him, alone, at the dollar general, IMO.

What the fffffff--------

She let him take her into the dressing room?

Fer realz?

I wanna vomit.

If this is true, she let a strange man, heck, ANY man take her eight year old daughter into a dressing room, shouldn't she be charged with neglect/endangerment, even if Cherish hadn't wound up dead?

I have to walk away for a bit. :stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:
I know WS is a victim friendly forum, but when does this 'mother' stop being the victim.

IMO this mom needs to have some charges brought against her for disregard/negligence that led to Cherish being murdered. She enabled him in so many ways, even if unknowingly. Some parents have been charged when children die in a hot car; how is this any less negligent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg