GUILTY FL - Emanuel Murray, 3 mos, thrown from car, dies, Tampa, 5 May 2009

That poor innocent baby. What a horrible death. I'm so upset about this tragedy!

Is that pic on his myspace a mugshot?

His name is Emmanuel same as my son's and it's meaning is "God is with us"

And I pray God was with this little one, in the wings of the strongest angels when his poor little body left that car so that he didn't feel a thing.

Rest in peace baby Emmanuel, may the Angels guide and protect you on your way to Heaven.

Salem

Emanual Wesley Murray:
RIP, you sweet innocent 3 month old baby.

McTear not the father of Emanual.
McTear has domestic violence issues beginning at age 14. Those records sealed.

Almost certainly he will be in jail for life or perhaps, the death penalty.

McTear is a sack of excrement. There was no need for this. No need. That baby was 3 months old! What was McTear trying to prove? I am not a violent person and I don't often have violent feelings, but I hope he gets his. I really do.

That is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. That little smile on his face. My heart is hurting for that precious baby.

That should've been locked away. Domestic violence since age 14.
I hope somebody takes care of him in lockup. Maybe he'll have an accident in the shower.

What a precious little baby!
1353_050509-baby-emanuel.jpg

What a little angel

A sweet innocent 3 month old. My gosh! If anyone deserves the death penalty that monster who did this does.

It's days like this that make me not want to read anything, turn on the TV or get a newspaper. Sometimes the world seems really ugly. I'm sick to my stomach.

Can we throw him out of the friggin car at a high speed with a semi coming the other direction? How can people do this. DEATH PENALTY - for any murdered kids - I'M ALL FOR IT! :furious:

Sweet little helpless angel.

Emmanuel was a beautiful baby. He looks happy and loved. I'm praying for his mother. It seems she tried to do the right thing by keeping this away from her and her baby (her posts on myspace to the murderer are old if I remember correctly).

McTear is a sack of excrement. There was no need for this. No need. That baby was 3 months old! What was McTear trying to prove? I am not a violent person and I don't often have violent feelings, but I hope he gets his. I really do.

:furious::furious::furious:

I hope he gets a new McTear in his azz in prison.

It is in situations like these that I'd be in favor of immediate execution. I know that sounds like vigilante justice and I get tired of "He needs to have his eyes scalded out and his gnads cut off!" comments, but obviously this guy has no impulse control and is a danger to society.

If there is no question of his guilt--confession, all that--then take him to the nearest animal control facility and put him to sleep.

This is why I will never, ever bring another man into my childrens' lives if something were to happen to my husband. When they're grown and out of the house, fine, but in the wild many males will kill the offspring of their mates if they were sired by another male. I think we see that happening all too often in human beings, and it's depressing.

It is in situations like these that I'd be in favor of immediate execution. I know that sounds like vigilante justice and I get tired of "He needs to have his eyes scalded out and his gnads cut off!" comments, but obviously this guy has no impulse control and is a danger to society.

If there is no question of his guilt--confession, all that--then take him to the nearest animal control facility and put him to sleep.

This is why I will never, ever bring another man into my childrens' lives if something were to happen to my husband. When they're grown and out of the house, fine, but in the wild many males will kill the offspring of their mates if they were sired by another male. I think we see that happening all too often in human beings, and it's depressing.

It is depressing. After my husband and I divorced I felt the same way. Not that there aren't good men out there that could be a good father figure to a child that wasn't biologically theirs, it was a chance I didn't want to take.

If Emmanuel was only three mos. old then it hadn't been that long ago since the mom had a relationship with the baby's father. I wonder if that was part of the anger and jealousy the must have been feeling.

The hated the baby because he belonged to another man, who by the way, is in prison. According to one of her friends he had said he would kill her and the baby.

I only hope he gets put int he same area of prison that the babys daddy is in, justice will be served that way. The daddy is trying to get a furlough to attend the funeral. Some relative of his said he is really upset.

I just don't understand why Jasmine did not go to court yesterday, maybe had she, the charges would not have been dropped,this would be in jail and the baby would still be alive. It is so sad. He was given probation the last time for domestic violence so he just kept on and did worse.

I saw on the news he said it was a "dirty game" when asked why he did it and he also said tell my girl Jasmine I love her........THAT is not love.

RIP baby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back