GUILTY FL - Emanuel Murray, 3 mos, thrown from car, dies, Tampa, 5 May 2009

I saw on the news he said it was a "dirty game" when asked why he did it and he also said tell my girl Jasmine I love her........THAT is not love.

RIP baby.

If that's love then I hope no man ever loves my daughter. I would hate to see how he would treat someone that he didn't love.

I don't know what Emmanuel's father is in jail for, but I do hope they allow him time to go to the funeral, if not for him, then for Emmanuel. I also hope he gets a chance to get his hands on McTear. Maybe the guards can turn their backs one day.

Prayers to Emmanuel's family. RIP little angel.

OMG what is it with people today injuring or killing gods greatest gift to us life. These precious babies deserved so much more. How terribly sad he was a very,very cute baby. I hope that this waste of human flesh gets a beating of his life in prison. Hes one sick pup to throw this baby around then drop him onto the concrete, wasn't enough he throws him out the car window. Oh dear god my heart is breaking I hope he did not suffer in his last few moments among us. R.I.P precious baby.

He should be put down immediately. no questions. he did this to his last gf & her 3yo.(didnt kill the baby, just burned her car into a lump of coal) as far as the mother-she is the one that brought this into her babies life - im not saying she deserved this - but i am saying that it was her respsonsibility to protect herself and her baby. in that first link it said that mctear never warmed up to the baby ... isnt that the time to cut him loose? and other domestic violence incidents and then when it came time to go to court and back it up she CAVED! also when he first threw the infant into the concrete at/in the apartment- she left the baby to go for phone - if a guy just threw my baby across the room there is no way in he** that i would leave without my baby! it also said that her last school attendance was in MIDDLE SCHOOL! so, she is basically illiterate and im positive mcstupid is as well....aaahhhrghhh! :banghead: rant off :(

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=105383&catid=8

The father of two was arrested Tuesday for beating up his girlfriend, kidnapping her three month old son, and throwing him out of a car window on Interstate 275 late Monday night.

"It's heart breaking, because you would never think some one so sweet would do something like that," said Corey McTear, one of Rico's cousins.

I don't know what scares me more, the fact that this monster reproduced or that someone in his family described him as "sweet" :eek:

ETA: video also

It is in situations like these that I'd be in favor of immediate execution. I know that sounds like vigilante justice and I get tired of "He needs to have his eyes scalded out and his gnads cut off!" comments, but obviously this guy has no impulse control and is a danger to society.

If there is no question of his guilt--confession, all that--then take him to the nearest animal control facility and put him to sleep.

This is why I will never, ever bring another man into my childrens' lives if something were to happen to my husband. When they're grown and out of the house, fine, but in the wild many males will kill the offspring of their mates if they were sired by another male. I think we see that happening all too often in human beings, and it's depressing.

This is absolutely true. How many times have we seen paramours or stepfathers kill children? I know mothers kill children more simply because of the time they spend with them but it seems to me bringing a man into your life when you have a child is a crap shoot. Sometimes you might get a gem and other times you might get a killer. I knew a lady with four daughters and she was divorced from their father. She said that never when the kids were living with her (and they did until they were grown) did she bring a man into the house. If she went on a date, she went home alone. If she did stay with the man, it was at his place and she had someone watching her daughters. She thought it was bad news to bring a man who was not the girls' father into the house. I tend to agree with her. I have seen so many kids messed up by a bad stepparents (hey, this goes for females,too) and by bioparents who believe their boyfriend or new spouse over accusations of abuse from their own children.. It's sad that the illusion of a secure relationship or a roof over one's head wins over the life of a child. To me, they are as guilty as the perp.

As for this one, the man involved never learned to control his anger and will continue to be a blight on society. Rabid dogs need to be put down. Luckily, he will probably never see the light of day again.

There is a man listed in the FL depart of corrections with the same name as the baby and I assume it is the bio dad. He is serving 3 years for felon with a gun and illegal firearms. T46131 is the case number.

Mods - if the case # should not be here, please delete.

Does McTear have children? I know the baby who was killed was not his child.

Edited to add: Oh, I see he is the father of two...sorry, should have gone to the link before asking the question.

So he has two children of his own and kills a helpless baby.

I pray that those children were raised by their mother's or grandparents, anybody but this heartless baby-killer!

SNIPPED: "... as far as the mother-she is the one that brought this into her babies life - im not saying she deserved this - but i am saying that it was her respsonsibility to protect herself and her baby. in that first link it said that mctear never warmed up to the baby ... isnt that the time to cut him loose? and other domestic violence incidents and then when it came time to go to court and back it up she CAVED! also when he first threw the infant into the concrete at/in the apartment- she left the baby to go for phone - if a guy just threw my baby across the room there is no way in he** that i would leave without my baby..."
Bolded by me, Chezhire.

See, that's what gets me so angry reading this. What does she do? She leaves her child to go call for help. WTH?!?!?! Did she really think that he'd spare the child he'd already thrown across the room while she went to go call for help?!?!?!? He'd just said he was going to kill them both!

If anyone ever laid a finger on my child they'd have to kill me first before I'd allow them to lay another finger on my child.

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:
:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Bolded by me, Chezhire.

See, that's what gets me so angry reading this. What does she do? She leaves her child to go call for help. WTH?!?!?! Did she really think that he'd spare the child he'd already thrown across the room while she went to go call for help?!?!?!? He'd just said he was going to kill them both!

If anyone ever laid a finger on my child they'd have to kill me first before I'd allow them to lay another finger on my child."

One of the things that's hard to remember while reading this is that the mother is only 17 herself. Maybe she had the baby, but didn't have those what I call "tiger mom" instincts -- protect your child at all costs. Or maybe she felt if she didn't get to the phone, she could do nothing to protect Emmanuel herself, so she had to try for the phone. I also don't know the difference in size between her and McTear.

I hope she learns a lesson from this, but she seems to be on a track to be with violent men.

Bolded by me, Chezhire.

If anyone ever laid a finger on my child they'd have to kill me first before I'd allow them to lay another finger on my child.

Acccording to local radio covering the case:

As we know he is not the father.
They have been together for 4 months.
Her family and his warned her to stay far away from him.
Known as mentally unstable and violent.
Previous conviction for assault with a deadly weapon.
Domestic abuse claim made by Jasmine but she did not follow through.
She no showed in court the day before this occured.
Neighbors say they fought all the time.
He beat her frequently.

And had previously threatened to kill the baby.
One month ago he held a gun to the baby's head.

And no one did anything. And NOW they will all act outraged.
Her family knew he was dangerous, did nothing to protect either of them.
The neighbors heard her being beat. Heard him scream that he would kill her F'ing kid. Didn't tell that story until a news team was there. This was totally foreseeable and preventable.

On his way into jail a reporter asked him why he did it. His response "It's a dirty game". Final comment before going through the doors.... "Tell my Jasmine I love her"

I would not be surprised to see an insanity plea, and her sitting right by his side defending him.

He acts as tho it was his right to do what he did. He has no remorse what so ever in this case. You can tell by looking at him, he was just bored with the whole thing. He should have been locked up before now. They have him in protective custody for his own safety, but what did they do to help Jasmin and her baby be safe - nothing.

I don't think there was anything that could be done since she didn't show up for court. She has to be the one to file charges and follow through. She didn't even listen to her family when they told her to stay away from him (if in fact they did that).

I know she's only seventeen, but when he threatened the baby she should have NEVER let this guy near her or her baby.

I don't think there was anything that could be done since she didn't show up for court. She has to be the one to file charges and follow through. She didn't even listen to her family when they told her to stay away from him (if in fact they did that).

I know she's only seventeen, but when he threatened the baby she should have NEVER let this guy near her or her baby.

I agree with you lizzybeth, she shouldn't have let this animal near her child. Yesterday on HLN, Mike Galanos was discussing the case and Wendy Murphy was one of the talking heads and I wholeheartedly had to agree with her when she said it's not just this 's fault...to an extent it is the mother's fault as well.

I'm sorry, seventeen is a kid, I know, but when you become a mom, childhood is over. Put on your big girl panties and worry about your baby BEFORE ANYONE ELSE.

It sickens me so much to think about what this child endured in his brief 3 months on this earth. He should have been surrounded with love and light. And instead he got this.

I still say if they are 110% certain this guy did this to the baby, take him out on the freeway and toss him. Get it over with. There are some countries where you are caught with a crime, you get sentenced without a trial. I wouldn't even waste money on a trial for this low life sorry excuse for a human. His rights disappeared the moment he did this.

He was already in violation of his probation but they just had not picked him up yet according to a story I read today. Also she had a guardian with the county and they said they never knew about the court date for Monday or they would have shown up in court. Who knows. He never should have been out on the street with his arrest record and history of abuse. Yes she should have stayed away from him, but he broke into her house twice and he was inside waiting on her this time when she went home. He took from her the thing she cared about most and he had no regard for the baby. The real victim here is the baby, just as it is with all child abuse cases. Our laws need to be tougher for anyone that harms a child IMO. That is two babies this week in Tampa killed by boyfriends.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221
Back