GUILTY FL - Jennifer Gonzalez, 36, found strangled, Oldsmar, 24 May 2005

AliSleuth said:
I got that same question

what an idiot, why go up a crane and where is that going to get him? He would have been better off blending in with the homeless downtown. They just arrested a man in Marietta for murders 14 years ago, he blended. The sad part is this is going to cost the state of Georgia more money. We had a rash of people threatening to jump off the over passes here and now they're putting fencing up on all the ones I've seen. Guess the crane operators will either have to stay with their cranes, get security or move them every night.

LOL I think this dude crawled up there while they were actually on site!

Ok I have the solution to this one. Due to the murder this guy has a right to an attorney, right? Introduce him to his defense attorney. Tell the attorney it is now his responsibility and walk off and give them their unmonitored time to discuss the case. The guy will either jump or he will come down to talk to his attorney. :angel:

sharon25 said:
......Authorities have been giving the man food and water, an Atlanta Fire Department official. To keep him from falling asleep, officials have blared a bullhorn occasionally."

dumm.gif

They should have handed him a portable toilet!
5dts8k

Never mind "where does he pee?" I'm more concerned about the "other" part of that problem! I guess you could say he is probably "full of it" by now.

cat-car-jovin.gif

lisag said:
Yes it would. LE has a duty to protect him, even it is from himself. If LE knows someone wants to harm themselves, they have to do everything in their power to stop it.. If they failed to do so, the family, I am sure, would sue sue sue... and more than likely, they would win.
Nope.

I got up today thinking about this guy. Think he will ever come down?
Any good rain, wind, electrical storms due there anytime soon?

mysteriew said:
I got up today thinking about this guy. Think he will ever come down?
Any good rain, wind, electrical storms due there anytime soon?

Do I detect wishful thinking here?
kittypeeingpants.gif

jovinnewspaper.gif

Jovin said:
Do I detect wishful thinking here?
kittypeeingpants.gif

jovinnewspaper.gif

LOL, just hoping for some poetic justice!
You know, it is up to God to judge, and a girlfriend is murdered, guy goes up on a crane.........................

mysteriew said:
LOL, just hoping for some poetic justice!
You know, it is up to God to judge, and a girlfriend is murdered, guy goes up on a crane.........................

I sure hope he's wearing Depends! Can you imagine not having a bathroom break for this long? He must be sort of "full of it" by now...the rescuers would not want to get too close to this guy for more than one reason.

lolguy.gif

Temperatures will remain around 64. Skies will be clear to cloudy with 5 MPH winds from the northwest turning from the southwest as the overnight progresses.

mysteriew said:
Temperatures will remain around 64. Skies will be clear to cloudy with 5 MPH winds from the northwest turning from the southwest as the overnight progresses.
Today
May 28 Isolated T-Storms
81°/61° 30%
81 °F

Protect Your Plants From the Heat
Sun
May 29 Partly Cloudy
83°/64° 20%
83 °F

Mon
May 30 Scattered T-Storms
76°/65° 30%
76 °F

Tue
May 31 Scattered T-Storms
77°/61° 50%
77 °F

Get Tips for Driving in the Rain
Wed
Jun 1 Scattered T-Storms
75°/63° 60%
75 °F

Thu
Jun 2 T-Showers
77°/64° 40%
77 °F

Fri
Jun 3 Partly Cloudy
81°/63° 20%
81 °

Ooohhh: heat, T-storms. He will come down soon! One way or another.

A Florida murder suspect has a great view of Atlanta's skyline and of police who wait on him below.

This as he clings to a construction crane for a second day on Friday, 41-year-old Carl Edward Roland has been clinging to a 350-foot perch, high atop a construction crane in Atlanta for more than 48 hours now.

http://www.kptm.com/news/national/1583831.html

I just heard that on the news. They are taking him to see a Doctor, after placing him under arrest. News says he came in because he was thirsty.

mysteriew said:
I just heard that on the news. They are taking him to see a Doctor, after placing him under arrest. News says he came in because he was thirsty.

He was thirsty but they tasered him when he reached for the water.....

LOL, they accidently discharged their taser, being jumpy due to fatigue and exposure to the weather, you mean?

Buzzm1 said:
I used to believe that Atlanta Fire Dept. Officials, like all Fire Dept. Officials everywhere, deserved my respect. Apparently I was mistaken about the Atlanta Fire Dept. Officials. Even cats will climb down out of the tops of trees if they get hungry, or thirsty enough. Talk about dumb (the guy on top of the crane) and dumber (the Atlanta Fire Dept. Officials).

The Atlanta Fire Dept. could have had him down on the first day, if they wouldn't have given him food and water to begin with. This went on for about 50 hours longer than it should have. Maybe they will learn from this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back