FL FL - Kelly Rothwell, 35, Indian Rocks Beach, 12 March 2011

Secretagent, if you hear back from Donna, could you let me know about flyers, etc., because even though I'm in the Jax area, I have friends all over the state that would gladly hang flyers.

snip: "When he was around, she would hardly say anything to anybody," Ken Williamson, a neighbor, said. "Dave had a personality where he'd be really nice and then turn on you in an instant and come at you like a tiger."

Rothwell and Perry lived above Williamson in a condo near Clearwater, Florida. The day Rothwell was last seen, Williamson said he and his wife heard loud noises coming from above them in the late hours of Saturday night."

Link: http://masoncountydailynews.com/ind...ly-rothwell&catid=41:top-headlines&Itemid=131

Article also states that her purse and wallet were not in her car. Is there not cameras/video surveillance at that Holiday Inn where her car was found that LE can look at?

I took a ride don to the Holiday Inn at lunch- there are cameras at the main entrance, but none in the parking lot that I could see. It was super busy- lot was pretty full. I am wondering if anyone from the bar remembers them?

Kelly is hardly in the news. Its not fair. In my heart I can guess at what happened but there has to be somthing I can do.

Seven Days and Still No Word on Police Cadet Kelly Rothwell

Fellow Recruits Await Word on Her Whereabouts
Kelly's desk sits empty, her nameplate still on it. "We're not clearing her desk until we know what's happened to her," her instructor at the police academy said Leigh Clifton
Kelly Rothwell has not been seen since Saturday, March 12. David Perry, her live-in boyfriend, left Indian Rocks Beach for New York. He refuses to talk to police.

Link: http://largo.patch.com/articles/sev...d-on-missing-st-pete-police-academy-recruit-3

Let me understand this- if she is only missing, and he will not talk, is there really nothing that law enforcement can do?

I meant it is patently obvious as to what has happened here, especially considering the reports from the neighbors.

How can he just be allowed to just sit silently? (And yes I understand his constitutional right to not incriminate himself, but is there no way to compel him to talk to LE?

I am so frustrated.

Kelly's peers offer great hope for me, that this case won't be forgotten for what would add up to many career years. I think this case will be pursued doggedly long after the perp thinks he's home free even if it doesn't look like much is going on.

>>>JMO<<<

This case is on NG now; it makes me so mad that people are allowed to "not talk to police" when someone close to them is missing. Not just in this case, but so many; Paige Johnson comes to mind. It is one right that I think is a bad one and only serves to make sure that justice is NOT served. It just drives me crazy.

Sorry for the rant, but it is getting ridiculous, how many people are missing and the "suspect" just carries on with their life because the body cannot be found. Even the ones who are brought to trial much later get years of freedom that can never be taken away from them...

He unfortunately knows the system being retired LE. Lets hope this wasnt a "perfect" crime. I would imagine they have processed her condo hopefully there is something there as far as evidence.

NG's lawyers are really making me mad tonight..."he has no reason to stay in Florida anymore, she was the only person he was close to and he went to NY to be with his family, no obligation to talk to LE..." etc....makes me crazy.

Video shows missing woman
Pinellas Sheriff's detectives Friday released grocery store surveillance video of a woman missing since March 12th. Kelly Rothwell was a police cadet who never missed a day of class until she vanished two weeks ago

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/#

Hopefully this is the right link

if not go to myfoxtampabay.com

Its going to be on NG tonight.

Whats with the cops lately?? They are so violent.

I wish she hadn't broken up with him alone. So sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back