FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporting could be 20 dead inside, exact number undetermined at this point. Oh no. 😢

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

42 taken to area hospitals and approximately 20 dead inside.

Suspect not from this area. Appeared planned and prepared.

FBI confirms there is some indication this may be related to radical Islamic ideology.

Shooter not from the area. Not sure if he is a citizen or not.

If I heard correctly the shooter is not from the area. jmo

People on Twitter are wondering how LE knew so quickly he was "not from the area," which makes me wonder if he said something that the off-duty, uniformed officer heard at the door when he first started shooting. Hmmm...

Waiting to hear a description of the shooter. I am sure that LE will be all over the shooters SM and computer/cellphone before we know who it is.

People on Twitter are wondering how LE knew so quickly he was "not from the area," which makes me wonder if he said something that the off-duty, uniformed officer heard at the door when he first started shooting. Hmmm...

Maybe his driver's license shows were he lived. jmo idk

I am doing things and half listening to news, did I hear that they LE doesn't know who he is yet? jmo

OMG!! I woke up this morning & put on our local news. Can't believe this! Local news has shown the robot going into the building about 20 minutes ago. If I hear anything, I'll post it.

From http://cnn.it/go?adkey=bn :

The shooting began around 2 a.m., and an officer responded, Mina said. The officer engaged in a shoot out outside the club. The gunman then ran into the club.

Interesting that there was shooting between the suspect and an offduty officer outside the club. I wonder if he saw the suspect with guns, and almost stopped him.

They found his car so they must know who he is. jmo

Boy oh boy. Have been on WS for a while. Throughout that on some threads have had posters who live in the area. I live in the area, have been to Pulse (old dont go out much any more) but wow it is different when it happens in your area, a club you have been to

I am breathless , its my neighbors favorite club

My first thought what is going on with clubs in this city being attacked , last night her this morning this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels