FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not feeling his connection to the other cases. I think he reserves his anger and hostility for women close to him. I think it is all about him, and I don't think he would even bother with other random women he might meet. In My Opinion Only.

Having grown up and lived in the area however, he may have thought that "staging" the crime to resemble one that he was already aware of might have been a good idea.

MOO

One of my reasons for forming this opinion is the fact that throughout this ordeal, no-one from the Smith family ever called Yvonne Stewart just to say, "We're sorry this is happening, what can we do, what do police think happened?" Not one call. The mother of their grandchildren just goes missing one day - *poof, thin air * ,and not even a phone call to her family? I would think there had to be some relationship between the two families established over the course of 5 years of Michelle and DS Jr. being together and have to believe they knew each other. I mean, Yvonne called Mrs. Smith on the night of the 17th probably already worried sick.

I think the behavior is both horribly insensitive and very very telling...after all, Yvonne publicly vouched for DS Jr. for two weeks.

For all we know maybe Dale's mother may have said to YS on the day that YS called looking for Dale, "if there is anything I can do, please let us know."

We have heard that Dale, Jr. never made contact with YS, but what do we really know about the conversation between Dale's mother and YS?

Something that's been bugging me: DS's reaction when he was told MP was missing. According to sister LE, he responded, "Oh, okay." If he had done something, wouldn't he have at least pretended shock/concern/whatever to make himself appear innocent?

Re: the history of their relationship, IMO, they were both high maintenance. Could he have reacted the way he did because he thought MP was just playing games? That she had taken off and would eventually turn up?

In my heart, I feel DS is responsible. My head is telling me to look at everything.

Also, you much more experienced sleuths: Is it typical of attorney MN to be this quiet? One press conference early on, then absolutely nothing since?

Well he may have been trying to tone down his reaction to make it seem like there was no reason to be concerned. Perhaps he wasn't too confident in his acting skills.

As for playing games, the main one who was doing that was him when he would leave her stranded with no way home at times during their relationship. I don't care how bad an argument you're having, you can at least make sure if you want to dump someone off that you do it in a place where they are safe, like at home or with a relative. She could have gone missing on any of those other occasions when you think about it. He had no care or concern of her well being then and I guess he doesn't care now. Especially if he is the one responsible.

Not too familiar with MN's style but he seems to be a rather respected lawyer. A good lawyer would be keeping quiet and not trying to get his own name out there for public consumption IMO.

MOO

It's not enough to have enough to arrest someone. You need to have enough to convict them. Once someone is arrested the clock starts ticking and they have the right to a speedy trial. If the prosecution is not prepared to go to trial and the defendant is acquitted then double jeapordy applies and they cant ever be tried again for that crime. Prosecutors get one shot and they want enough to convict before making an arrest. Also, while a body is not needed to prosecute someone for murder, it is preferred. Some prosecutors refuse to bring a no body case to trial.

Exactly! But also, they have to have some kind of proof that the person is dead and has been murdered and enough evidence that points to the suspect to obtain charges. It's not easy to prosecute a no body case.
They had the odor of decomp in the back of Casey's car and a missing 2 y.o. but still, they did not arrest and charge Casey for murder until Caylee's remains were found. Whether that was intentional or not, I don't know, but those charges for murder came pretty quickly after her remains were identified. And that was a child. There is always a possibility that an adult has left of their own free will, unless there is some proof they are dead.

What happened in that "other" case was not the fault of OCSO, IMHO. They did the best they could, and it probably would not have been any different had it been handled by OPD. I don't know about FL, but in my area, the SO has investigators who are generally better trained than the PD and they continue to receive training in diffrerent techniques several times a year. In fact, many times they are called in to help in investigations because the PD is not equipped to handle major crimes. Might be different in Orlando, IDK.
At any rate, I do not blame that "other" case on the investigators who handled it AT ALL.

Welcome Chloe,

<mod snip> I agree about him not putting her in water, I posted a few pages back that I think it was too much trouble and a risk to be seen near water or any where out in the open. I am guessing near woods, or someplace abandoned, or not easy to see a person at night. I think she will be found close to his condo too. Anyway, thanks for posting our prayers are with all of her friends and of course her family.

I agree also that he could have hide Michelle somewhere close maybe south of his condo in an area where maybe where there is not a lot of new construction....but someplace familiar to him

then went north west toward his parents home....

I just cant decide if his parents came running to his condo at 3:30Pm and took the children and his truck back to their home and DS2 joined them later after dumping Michelle first and then the Hummer

JMO and speculation on how DS2 could have accomplished this....if he did.

Excellent post Smooth. I, like you, came to the conclusion that DS Sr was likely somehow involved in pretty much the same way. The strange alibi comment and then the raid. I also see him as a sarcastic, and non caring individual when it comes to the subject of Michelle's disappearance. His smart azz comments after the raid, during the walk from the courthouse etc.

When I first heard the rumour on that radio show about him taking his boat out the day after Michelle went missing and LE were searching that lake possibly as a result of a tip that he was in that area with a boat, my first reaction, based on my opinion of him, was..."she's not in that lake, or any lake for that matter". He seems like someone who likes to play games and taking out that boat was just a diversionary game to him IMO.

It is odd to me that on the very next day that the mother of the children, who were in their care at the time, goes missing, the father of those children goes to "work" miles away and the grandfather goes out with his boat. Both men had likely already been questioned by LE at this point so they had to know the focus was on one or both of them. It seemed more like a look this way...no look that way type of scenario. Both of those men acted very peculiarily that day. For a reason IMO. To throw off the search for Michelle. To give LE some alternate thoughts and locations to look at rather than just the obvious, within a few miles of the crime scene. Question is...where is the crime scene? If the cadaver dogs have not hit on anything in either home or any vehicle or boat associated with either of them, was she still alive before meeting her fate wherever she may have been left?

For those that think this may have been premeditated, I can't help but think of the Summer Inman case. A young mother, killed by her ex and his parents because she dared to move on and seek custody of the children. A bumbling crime for sure with lots of errors and circumstantial evidence but the body would not ever have been found if not for the mother-in-law cracking under the pressure. And considering they killed her and disposed of her within minutes, no cadaver evidence was present either.

MOO

DS and DS2 actions the next day along with their attitude and comments really irks me... but what about feeling concerned for the children because their mother isnt there to be with them.

Im sure the twins were asking and asking for MOM that next day..who did DS2leave them with while in titusville...his mother? and then DSsr going out in his boat ...

Both did very little to assist in finding the twin's mother.

This speaks volumes to me.....JMO

Has it been verified by LE that Dale Sr. was out in a boat on the day Michelle went missing? I realize there was "allegedly" a tip called in as well as a tip that Dale was "allegedly" in Daytona and coming out of the woods.

Tips are what they are, however, nothing has come out indicating that Dale Sr. was in the boat on the day that Michelle went missing. He could have been in the boat the weekend before or the day before.

I would assume that Dale's parents watch the children when Dale went to work. I know some are upset because Dale went to work, however, Michelle's disappearance was still in the very early stages when Lauren informed Dale Michelle didn't show up at work that evening.

Even if Michelle hadn't been missing, I would assume Dale's parents would watch the children while he went to work, just like Michelle's family watching the children when she went to work at night.

I know this may seem kind of off topic but now that the thread has died down I don't see how it could be a distraction. Please forgive me if this is out of line and delete the post. I am new and still getting a feel of what I can and cannot say.

Am I the only one thinking he may be linked to jennifer kesse and/or the ocasio case? He went to cowboys and jesse black's all the time.....does anyone know if these girls frequented those places? Or if he made contact with them? He was quite the ladies man there....

The reason why I ask is maybe there is a bigger/multiple investiagation going on? I know he is innocent until proven guilty but....IF he did this to Michelle and hid her THIS good......what are the chances of it being his first time?

Sorry if it seems out there. I just can't help but wonder.:waitasec:

Funny you felt that way also.... I spend several hours comparing DS2 to the photos we have in the Kesse case.... There was something that felt familiar to the person walking in front of the fence...but after comparing I couldnt match anything....the person in the photo had dark hair under a hat....

Nice article on sleuthing and mentions WS, etc... Thought you guys might appreciate it. It talks about how web-sleuthers can make a difference by finding information...

Some of the most famous people in this online crime community are names that may be new to you but are legends to crime fighters. A few of them are Tricia Griffith who runs websleuths.com, Levi Page of the levipageshow.blogspot.com, who take their own personal UNPAID time to provoke discussions, ask questions, and diligently analyze each and every piece of available information in order to catch the bad guy or at least shed light on some of the nation's darkest crimes.

Read more: http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/story/web-chat-internet-sleuthing-20111209

Has it been verified by LE that Dale Sr. was out in a boat on the day Michelle went missing? I realize there was "allegedly" a tip called in as well as a tip that Dale was "allegedly" in Daytona and coming out of the woods.

Tips are what they are, however, nothing has come out indicating that Dale Sr. was in the boat on the day that Michelle went missing. He could have been in the boat the weekend before or the day before.

I would assume that Dale's parents watch the children when Dale went to work. I know some are upset because Dale went to work, however, Michelle's disappearance was still in the very early stages when Lauren informed Dale Michelle didn't show up at work that evening.

Even if Michelle hadn't been missing, I would assume Dale's parents would watch the children while he went to work, just like Michelle's family watching the children when she went to work at night.

Well considering the scope of the search of the lake that the tip was supposed to have identified, I would think that they did at least receive the tip and took it very seriously. For them to mount a search like that, I don't think there was any question which day the witness was talking about seeing DS2 with a boat. MOO of course.

Didn't hear about the Daytona "tip". Did they search in that area too?

Michelle Parker Missing Person
&#8206;34 days..

Thank you all for continued support and to those who have donated to the Michelle Loree Parker Trust for her kids and search efforts set up by My self and www.forthepeople.com.

Today police came by to update the family on their efforts. Imagine how long it takes to look through hours of video from all over Orlando where the Hummer could have possibly gone that night. And thousands of pages of phone records...

The phone was found in water, technology now days is amazing, but any information recovered will not be disclosed for a reason.

News is "news." Things happen every day and the news likes things that are big and new. Many stations call still to check on the case and family. Just because it's not on TV every day dosent mean things aren't happening.

Believe me all I want to know is where my sister is as we all do. Know that I have faith, trust and hope in the people working on this case. If its possible, it's being done.

http://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

DS and DS2 actions the next day along with their attitude and comments really irks me... but what about feeling concerned for the children because their mother isnt there to be with them.

Im sure the twins were asking and asking for MOM that next day..who did DS2leave them with while in titusville...his mother? and then DSsr going out in his boat ...

Both did very little to assist in finding the twin's mother.

This speaks volumes to me.....JMO

If there was any concern for the children from the Smiths, they would have returned them to the home they knew...to their older brother and other relatives with whom they had been living and not fought to keep them. They also would have been front and center in the search for their mother, the most important person in their lives at that moment.

This makes me feel that DS1 in particular looks on those children as possessions that belong to him and not as real people with needs and emotions.

MOO

One thing I don't recall being touched on, is the strong possibility that Dale Jr has been telling lies to his parents (creating his and their reality...'reality IS perception) for weeks, months and even years about MICHELLE!! "She is crazy", "I think she is abusing the kids", "she does drugs", "she tried to run me over", etc..... I have seen first hand the ability of a narcissist to convince their friends and family that the 'other person' is the bad guy through their lies and manipulations. Ultimately it is done only to deflect away from their own wrong doing and to put all the negative focus on their innocent victim (who often time is a former lover, separated spouse, etc...).
My niece started cheating on her husband, eventually left him after emotionally and physically abusing him for 19 years...He was a wreck when she left him and would have given anything to have her back in his life (victims are not always women). Worse, she convinced almost m entire family that he was the bad guy (abusive, cheater, etc...) Everything she falsely accused him of..SHE HERSELF was guilty of and my family believed her...I could not and still cannot believe how EASY it was for my family to turn on him after 19 years. There is WAY MORE I could share..but just wanting to make the point that it is SO EASY to bull***** the people you love, because even when they know what you are really like..it is so much easier to believe the other person is worse and to blame for your behaviors.

If Dale Jr. has spent the last months convincing his family that Michelle was the 'bad guy'...I think they would EASILY believe him after repeated reports from him...a few shed tears...some sad 'poor me' stories. So that on Nov. 17th, whether planned or unplanned, he called his dad and said "OMG..you need to get over here...she went crazy! She had a knife! I didn't have a choice...blah blah blah" I can easily see his family 'protecting him'...
Happens all the time and I am sure that Dale has blamed Michelle for every 'wrong' thing in his life over the past couple years... That guy is such a jerkface!

Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie here. I live in Delray Beach, Florida. I've been following the Michelle Parker case since Day One. I went to Orlando to volunteer in the first few weeks to help hand out missing fliers. I also went to the The Barn when they did that fundraiser. I haven't been back because of time constraints. I wanted to say Hello and tell you that I've enjoyed reading all of the posts regarding Michelle. I can't wait for her to be found. The very thought of her three children without their mother is gut wrenching. This is a great site and Im glad I found it.

Re: Dale's mother in speaking with Yvonne the one convo they had on the night of 11/17 when Yvonne was desperately attempting TO make contact with Dale Jr and was unable to do so but instead had brief convo with Dale's mother.. Regarding the speculation that it was possible that Dale's mother told Yvonne in that convo to please let them know if they(Michelle's family) needed anything..

I could not disagree more with this as even a remote possibility at this point.. Why??.. Because this precious, strong woman who is the mother of Michelle has stated MORE THAN ON ONE OCCASION that Dale Jr., NOR ANYONE IN DALE JR.'s FAMILY HAD SO MUCH AS OFFERED THEIR SLIGHTEST THOUGHTS, BEST WISHES, PRAYER, NOR OFFERED THEIR HELP, NOR EVEN SYMPATHY IN MICHELLE'S BEING MISSING..

Yvonne has stated this more than once and ATLEAST one of those several times it was stated on video released in the media.. She stated as clear and plain as day followed with the fact the obvious lack of support, sympathy, etc if even offered over a telephone was not only hurtful and troubling to her but that in her opinion IT WAS VERY TELLING!!

I couldn't agree more with Yvonne on this point as well as several others regarding her daughter's extremely suspicious disappearance and the little "known facts" surrounding the who, when, and where that disappearance "coincidentally" appears to have taken place..

I do not understand the continued defiance about Dale Jr being named the prime suspect and the discussions that have come from that along with the discussions that were produced as a direct result of some of his family members words and their being top on LE priority list to serve an extremely hard entry warrant on Dale Sr.'s main residence and property.. It's really baffling even more so than this chronic abusive background that Dale's arrest record indicates.. That's par for the course for a man who has proven time and time again to have severe anger management issues and unfortunately in his personal case that results in violent behaviors and abuses that are inflicted on innocent victims.. That's not surprising.. <modsnip>??

As well as a real anger that is apparent toward the victim's family and even the victim, herself.. A true lashing out seen toward the family for such a benign issue as did Michelle's 11yr old little boy "follow the correct procedure" the day he arrived home and Michelle wasn't there?? Or did the boy blatantly and obviously disobey this supposed "following of the correct procedure"?? Real anger over wanting to know what the he!! Was the procedure and did the child follow it or not??.. Anger towards the sister who fully explained the already obvious reason for making the 4pm arrival statement.. Because that's exactly what Dale Jr told the family.. <modsnip>...???? That is baffling to me???

And not to forget the ultra "secretive" money and what's being "secretly" done with the money..??? .. The *publics* donations are being kept "secret" from the *public*???.. those accusations ranted about but never clarified, even when asked what the accusations were even accusing?!??.. There's nothing secretive going on with a plug nickel of the *publics* money which might I remind that the *public* are wanting and willingly donating these monies to the Parker family!! No money is being "taken".. It's being "given" by the *public* to Michelle Parker's family!!.. It's their business if they want to willingly donate their hard earned money to this young woman's family.. Whether it's $10 or $10,000.. It's their business that they want to give their money to this cause and if they took issue with the cause, questioned the cause or the use of their donated money then I am quite certain they would not be choosing to donate.. For those who don't agree with it or think it nefarious.. Don't give your money..<modsnip>..

It is very obvious to most that Michelle is very likely deceased.. Not only will she not be home for Christmas but she will never be home again with her children, period!!.. This family is coming to this very brutal realization and in that brutal realization the prime suspect is those children's very own father.. Wham!! Just like that those twins are orphaned at once with one decision made by their father!!!.. No, they're not the first nor he last kids that are going to be left orphaned.. But there are many positives and many negatives to having your missing loved one's case out there in the national spotlight.. Much of those positives relating to helping to find and bring home their loved one, but also in that national spotlight they are in a position that many of the wonderful citizens of America want to help this precious, innocent, irreparably broken family and in doing so many of us willingly and wantingly open our hearts in prayer for them as well as we open our pocketbooks to give of our hard earned money for this precious family who are left to raise these two tiny, precious twins that lost their mom and dad.. Help financially to make the heavy burden of their heavy hearts of dealing with such an immeasurable magnitude of pain, heartache, and hard times ahead.. Money that this family has been very wise to set up with provisions for these twins..*

That's what's REALLY GOING ON HERE!! that's the truth of the matter and her family is straight up saying this is where the Money goes thats donated.. This is who can and cannot have access to these funds.. And this is what the money is going towards the future of this young boy and girl who've been orphaned due to their daddy's decisions..

So, it's really really baffling that somehow the Smith family is being stated that they're unfairly targeted.. When they're just good ol' folks that haven't done a single thing for anyone TO be suspicious of????... But that Michelle Parker, the actual victim in this case.. Obviously very likely murdered victim.. Along with her precious family who are doing all a family can do in a time such as this.. Have continued to display the utmost of class even where the Smith family is concerned.. Michelle's family has proven with their actions what type of people that they are.. Again even in those devastating of days in realizing Michelle is likely dead and never coming home.. Knowing who is responsible and still ^above^ all they still continue to take the high road and show that they have class..

But it is these people.. This precious victim's family that is being hatefully resented and blasted over the most benign and nonsensical issues in an attempt to somehow paint them in a negative or poor light???? That is baffling!!!??? Truly baffling to me and this family doesn't deserve it.. Not even an ounce of it!!!

THIS PRECIOUS FAMILY DESERVES NOTHING BUT OUR CONTINUED COMPASSION, prayers, and support in whatever way we each feel comfortable in offering the support.. Whether some of us offer monetary donations, or live in the area and offer our time and energy to help this family, or if the support is is in the form of prayer.. It is all needed and it is all important and IMO necessary.. It could very well be any one of us here at WS that could find ourselves in similar shoes tomorrow, next month, or next year.. I know ATLEAST for me it doesn't take my walking a mile in Yvonne's shoes to understand how very important all of these varying measures of support are absolutely vital to survive living the nightmare of having your child murdered and disposed of and hidden.. That's why this family has nothing but my compassion, sympathy, donations, and my continued prayer throughout the many difficult weeks and months that are yet to come..

These are MOO and I truly am left baffled at the extremely unusual defiance and anger at THE VICTIM's family???

He said she was going over the balcony if she went back to the room w/ him?! Did I read that correctly? He sure didn't deny it. Wow!

I know I am way behind in reading this thread, so please forgive me for being out of sync with all of you. But the statement above made about Dale, and not denied by him, on TV is very threatening, even if said in anger! :gasp:

something I thought of: what if Dale was responsible for some other missing person's in the orlando area? Is there any possibility that this may not be the first time he was involved in a case like this.

Thanks, Jazzmaster, for expressing this thought. This has entered my mind multiple times...more as a hunch than from any direct evidence.

Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie here. I live in Delray Beach, Florida. I've been following the Michelle Parker case since Day One. I went to Orlando to volunteer in the first few weeks to help hand out missing fliers. I also went to the The Barn when they did that fundraiser. I haven't been back because of time constraints. I wanted to say Hello and tell you that I've enjoyed reading all of the posts regarding Michelle. I can't wait for her to be found. The very thought of her three children without their mother is gut wrenching. This is a great site and Im glad I found it.

:welcome3::skip:

I'm normally a lurker on here but I just wanted to add something to what is being said about domestic violence. I grew up in domestic violence (along with the other abuse that comes with it) until I was 12 or 13 years old. When my mother divorced my step father - finally!!! - and was able to get a restraining order, her attorney told us that if we see him outside our home to call 911 and tell them somebody is trying to break in AND YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO IT IS or they will not come... That statement is very telling on how LE viewed domestic violence (35+ years ago) and how much power the victim did not have.

Our country has made great strides with domestic violence over the years but it is still very very prevalent in our society today. It is not only men, but men tend to be the aggressors in most situations.

For me, Michelle was taking the right steps to get away from this volatile relationship. First off, she lived with her mother - her protector which had to help rebuild her inside. It appears to me that she was working on rebuilding her life without the father of her (twins) children, perhaps to secure a safe environment to raise them in.

Nothing sets an abuser off more than taking the control away from them. They can't let go like a normal person or you wouldn't hear about them like we do so often.

In approximately 1984 I was lucky enough to get away from my would be murderer... At the time nobody had any idea he had already killed two women, but one month after my altercation with him he did kill again. He used his vehicle to get the young woman out of her car exactly in the same manner he tried with me - only I was able to escape...

What was the difference between us two girls? We will never know, except I can tell you that she was a sweet young college girl and I was a young mom who had been through hell growing up. When I turned to get out of my car, I heard a voice loud and clear that told me to get inside and flee! Obviously I was able to make it safely to my mothers house but things could of turned out much differently. (BTW, the perp never took keys or purses out of the car... he only wanted the girls)

It's so hard to know exactly what happened to Michelle because so many of us have had weird things happen to us and we can't fathom dating/marrying a man who might do something like this. But it does happen... It happens way to often.

I truly believe in the hard work of LE. They dedicate their lives to this kind of stuff everyday and with today's technology we have to be making great strides.

I also believe that the LE of Florida are going to make sure they do everything they can to make sure of a guilty verdict when the person is indeed guilty after this past summer. None of us will ever forget the outcome of the CA case...

I absolutely love reading this site because some of you are so dang smart!!! It's an awesome group to belong too and I love the hard work and dedication of everyone!

One thing all of us can agree on is that we want Michelle brought home...

Thanks for listening....:twocents:

Am I one of the smart ones?:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members