FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I know we are fresh out of stuff/leads...but on Michelle's official FB page...one poster said that there was some bee farm on Colonial drive with an old barn (???) and that she would be found there near the water on that same property...Just throwing it out there...I was trying to find a bee farm...and unfortunately, it is not that easy.

I read that post and it's also referring to Beeline. A few yrs ago 528 used to be called the Beeline. (It's now the Beachline)

If you remember a couple of weeks ago, they were searching the area of 520 and 528. There is also a Bee Farm on 520, close to 528 (Beeline) and it is easily accessed from DSjr's condo.

I read that post and it's also referring to Beeline. A few yrs ago 528 used to be called the Beeline. (It's now the Beachline)

If you remember a couple of weeks ago, they were searching the area of 520 and 528. There is also a Bee Farm on 520, close to 528 (Beeline) and it is easily accessed from DSjr's condo.

AND.... on the way to Titusville... the area works whether you're talking about a quick disposal or an "on the way to work" disposal.

Well that's just a weird coincidence considering the only poster to come on here to defend DS1 is using a form of the word honeybee for a screen name. :waitasec:

This might sound a little ridiculous but I keep thinking about it. Anyone here watch Desperate Housewives? To dispose of a body, a man who worked in construction placed the body underneath ground where cement was going to be laid. Makes me wonder what kind of construction Dale was doing.

I think in Hon3ybee's most recent posts she said something like " I have so much I want to say but I am in the middle of getting verified so I think I have to wait."

And that is the last we have heard. So ??????

Can you be denied verification? Seems like she wouldn't if she knew him for 13 years...

This might sound a little ridiculous but I keep thinking about it. Anyone here watch Desperate Housewives? To dispose of a body, a man who worked in construction placed the body underneath ground where cement was going to be laid. Makes me wonder what kind of construction Dale was doing.

I believe he is a cabinet installer so I don't think he would be working around new cement being poured unless he is installing cabinets in an area where new homes are being built. How big is Titusville and are there any new home developments there at the moment?

I've mainly been a lurker on Michelles thread.

While catching up this morning I am slightly weirded out by all the bee, honeybee, orange blossom honey, beeline and some tip about a honey farm references on one page.

Just felt the need to voice that.

As always, hoping Michelle is found safe.

Well considering the scope of the search of the lake that the tip was supposed to have identified, I would think that they did at least receive the tip and took it very seriously. For them to mount a search like that, I don't think there was any question which day the witness was talking about seeing DS2 with a boat. MOO of course.

Didn't hear about the Daytona "tip". Did they search in that area too?

LE follows up on basically all "tips", however, most of them just never pan out! We have seen in so many cases thousands and thousands of tips and nothing ever came out of them at all.

I just can go on a "tip" as being fact because an area is search. It just seems reasonable to search the canal that is near the property that the Smith family owns.

I do not know if LE searched the wooded area where an individual claims he saw Dale's truck coming out of the woods in Daytona. I know it was discussed in one of the threads.

Tips have always concerned me because some people just insert them into a case and LE is running around to verify a sighting, of which, in most cases is useless. IMO.

I think of the Anthony case with thousands and thousands of useless tips ... so sad. :banghead:

I think I stated that I formed my opinion after hearing Yvonne herself state that she hadn't received so much as one call from ANYONE in the Smith family after her daughter went missing. And she wasn't happy when she said it.

Both Yvonne and Lauren (her sister) stated the same thing. Here's Lauren at 5:55 in the video: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45666487#45474757

I did listen to this video and recall what Lauren stated that the Dale's family didn't contact the family to even offer to help to hand out fliers. However, I still don't know what Mrs. Smith stated to YS during the initial phone call made on the eve of 11/17/11.

It's possible she said "let me know if I can help", or perhaps she said nothing at all. I have no idea, and this is why I presented my thoughts in my post. IMO

Re: Dale's mother in speaking with Yvonne the one convo they had on the night of 11/17 when Yvonne was desperately attempting TO make contact with Dale Jr and was unable to do so but instead had brief convo with Dale's mother.. Regarding the speculation that it was possible that Dale's mother told Yvonne in that convo to please let them know if they(Michelle's family) needed anything..

I could not disagree more with this as even a remote possibility at this point.. Why??.. Because this precious, strong woman who is the mother of Michelle has stated MORE THAN ON ONE OCCASION that Dale Jr., NOR ANYONE IN DALE JR.'s FAMILY HAD SO MUCH AS OFFERED THEIR SLIGHTEST THOUGHTS, BEST WISHES, PRAYER, NOR OFFERED THEIR HELP, NOR EVEN SYMPATHY IN MICHELLE'S BEING MISSING..

Yvonne has stated this more than once and ATLEAST one of those several times it was stated on video released in the media.. She stated as clear and plain as day followed with the fact the obvious lack of support, sympathy, etc if even offered over a telephone was not only hurtful and troubling to her but that in her opinion IT WAS VERY TELLING!!

I couldn't agree more with Yvonne on this point as well as several others regarding her daughter's extremely suspicious disappearance and the little "known facts" surrounding the who, when, and where that disappearance "coincidentally" appears to have taken place..

I do not understand the continued defiance about Dale Jr being named the prime suspect and the discussions that have come from that along with the discussions that were produced as a direct result of some of his family members words and their being top on LE priority list to serve an extremely hard entry warrant on Dale Sr.'s main residence and property.. It's really baffling even more so than this chronic abusive background that Dale's arrest record indicates.. That's par for the course for a man who has proven time and time again to have severe anger management issues and unfortunately in his personal case that results in violent behaviors and abuses that are inflicted on innocent victims.. That's not surprising.. <modsnip>??

As well as a real anger that is apparent toward the victim's family and even the victim, herself.. A true lashing out seen toward the family for such a benign issue as did Michelle's 11yr old little boy "follow the correct procedure" the day he arrived home and Michelle wasn't there?? Or did the boy blatantly and obviously disobey this supposed "following of the correct procedure"?? Real anger over wanting to know what the he!! Was the procedure and did the child follow it or not??.. Anger towards the sister who fully explained the already obvious reason for making the 4pm arrival statement.. Because that's exactly what Dale Jr told the family.. <modsnip>.???? That is baffling to me???

And not to forget the ultra "secretive" money and what's being "secretly" done with the money..??? .. The *publics* donations are being kept "secret" from the *public*???.. those accusations ranted about but never clarified, even when asked what the accusations were even accusing?!??.. There's nothing secretive going on with a plug nickel of the *publics* money which might I remind that the *public* are wanting and willingly donating these monies to the Parker family!! No money is being "taken".. It's being "given" by the *public* to Michelle Parker's family!!.. It's their business if they want to willingly donate their hard earned money to this young woman's family.. Whether it's $10 or $10,000.. It's their business that they want to give their money to this cause and if they took issue with the cause, questioned the cause or the use of their donated money then I am quite certain they would not be choosing to donate.. For those who don't agree with it or think it nefarious.. Don't give your money..<modsnip>..

It is very obvious to most that Michelle is very likely deceased.. Not only will she not be home for Christmas but she will never be home again with her children, period!!.. This family is coming to this very brutal realization and in that brutal realization the prime suspect is those children's very own father.. Wham!! Just like that those twins are orphaned at once with one decision made by their father!!!.. No, they're not the first nor he last kids that are going to be left orphaned.. But there are many positives and many negatives to having your missing loved one's case out there in the national spotlight.. Much of those positives relating to helping to find and bring home their loved one, but also in that national spotlight they are in a position that many of the wonderful citizens of America want to help this precious, innocent, irreparably broken family and in doing so many of us willingly and wantingly open our hearts in prayer for them as well as we open our pocketbooks to give of our hard earned money for this precious family who are left to raise these two tiny, precious twins that lost their mom and dad.. Help financially to make the heavy burden of their heavy hearts of dealing with such an immeasurable magnitude of pain, heartache, and hard times ahead.. Money that this family has been very wise to set up with provisions for these twins..*

That's what's REALLY GOING ON HERE!! that's the truth of the matter and her family is straight up saying this is where the Money goes thats donated.. This is who can and cannot have access to these funds.. And this is what the money is going towards the future of this young boy and girl who've been orphaned due to their daddy's decisions..

So, it's really really baffling that somehow the Smith family is being stated that they're unfairly targeted.. When they're just good ol' folks that haven't done a single thing for anyone TO be suspicious of????... But that Michelle Parker, the actual victim in this case.. Obviously very likely murdered victim.. Along with her precious family who are doing all a family can do in a time such as this.. Have continued to display the utmost of class even where the Smith family is concerned.. Michelle's family has proven with their actions what type of people that they are.. Again even in those devastating of days in realizing Michelle is likely dead and never coming home.. Knowing who is responsible and still ^above^ all they still continue to take the high road and show that they have class..

But it is these people.. This precious victim's family that is being hatefully resented and blasted over the most benign and nonsensical issues in an attempt to somehow paint them in a negative or poor light???? That is baffling!!!??? Truly baffling to me and this family doesn't deserve it.. Not even an ounce of it!!!

THIS PRECIOUS FAMILY DESERVES NOTHING BUT OUR CONTINUED COMPASSION, prayers, and support in whatever way we each feel comfortable in offering the support.. Whether some of us offer monetary donations, or live in the area and offer our time and energy to help this family, or if the support is is in the form of prayer.. It is all needed and it is all important and IMO necessary.. It could very well be any one of us here at WS that could find ourselves in similar shoes tomorrow, next month, or next year.. I know ATLEAST for me it doesn't take my walking a mile in Yvonne's shoes to understand how very important all of these varying measures of support are absolutely vital to survive living the nightmare of having your child murdered and disposed of and hidden.. That's why this family has nothing but my compassion, sympathy, donations, and my continued prayer throughout the many difficult weeks and months that are yet to come..

These are MOO and I truly am left baffled at the extremely unusual defiance and anger at THE VICTIM's family???

Here is how the conversation went down with regards to me using the word "secret".

Patty G Some of this money is going for searches, t-shirts and fliers, as well as taking care of the children. However, Dale will not be receiving money for the twins care EVER. However, Michelle's family will give money to the twins.

Basically, it boils down to when the twins are with Michelle's family they will be taken care of with these donations received from people/fund raisers.

Also trust funds for college apparently have been set-up, however all of this public donation money is a "secret" from the general public.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

SmoothOperator Ok, i'll bite..How exactly is all this public donation money a "secret" from the "public"?? Maybe the new blonde highlights I just weaved into my hair today is suddenly causing me to have a very "blonde" moment.. And I understand your having issue with several decisions/choices made by Michelle's family from statements to motives for fundraisers.. I understand all that but I'm totally lost on the "the public's donation money is being kept "secret" from the public"??? so, what's the meaning regarding their being something secretive, sneaky, hidden from John Q. Public about the moneys that John Q. Public is responsible for having donated???.. Cuz it went bye-bye right over Smooth's newly blonded head...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

Patty G
Basically the distribution of the money is confidential.

I would like to know how it is being allocated.

Clearly, all I wanted to know is how the money was being allocated because my only concern is for the children, more so the twins, as they are under the care of their father and "perhaps" funds are running low for Dale, as funds may also be for Michelle's family.

BBM
<modsnip>

Also, with regards to the initial phone conversation between Dale's mother and YS on 11/17, I have no idea if Dale's mother said anything or not with regards to whether the family needed help or not, however, I do understand that Dale's family made no contact after Dale's mother and YS spoke on the phone.

If anything, I have always been considerate and respectful to both sides of the family when I post my thoughts.

I am sure the family's attorney, Morgan and Morgan, can answer any concerns about the use and safety of donation money. I am very sure it's being used as it should so there shouldn't be any problems in that regard. I feel like they would have been very careful to set up their Trusts to make sure DS or his family can't misuse the funds. I'm sure they know better than anyone who they are dealing with. All MOO

Im guessing all tips need to be checked out...whereever they come from...I remember LE searching around this area also

I did look at this bee place and it did match some of the things the poster mentioned...Medium size field and treelined and a place where water puddles but I didnt see a willow tree on the left side of the old home next to this business.

the area across 520 says Wedgefield also....

Does LE check out all this tips ?

When going to Michelle FB page today the last status is gone. Does anyone know when it was deleted? Curious!!

When going to Michelle FB page today the last status is gone. Does anyone know when it was deleted? Curious!!

Ummm....that is odd...:waitasec:

It would had to have been removed sometime in the last 2-3hours because I was on there earlier today.

Maybe LE thought they were giving out too much info?? I hope that means they are still running full steam ahead behind the scenes to wrap up some sort of charge.

I'm trying to stay Optimystic, but it's difficult! What is happening? Where is Michelle?

It's no suprise to anyone here that the media has undergone a major transformation in the last 10 years. Traditional media is struggling and standards in some cases have gone out the window due to staffing cuts.

I'm attaching an example of MSM reporting in this case that has so many factual errors as to render it useless.

Just food for thought.

http://www.eonline.com/news/peoples_court_missing-person_mystery/277295

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members