FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie here. I live in Delray Beach, Florida. I've been following the Michelle Parker case since Day One. I went to Orlando to volunteer in the first few weeks to help hand out missing fliers. I also went to the The Barn when they did that fundraiser. I haven't been back because of time constraints. I wanted to say Hello and tell you that I've enjoyed reading all of the posts regarding Michelle. I can't wait for her to be found. The very thought of her three children without their mother is gut wrenching. This is a great site and Im glad I found it.

:welcome4:

Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie here. I live in Delray Beach, Florida. I've been following the Michelle Parker case since Day One. I went to Orlando to volunteer in the first few weeks to help hand out missing fliers. I also went to the The Barn when they did that fundraiser. I haven't been back because of time constraints. I wanted to say Hello and tell you that I've enjoyed reading all of the posts regarding Michelle. I can't wait for her to be found. The very thought of her three children without their mother is gut wrenching. This is a great site and Im glad I found it.

:welcome::welcome2::welcome4::Banane02:

I hope they follow him for a couple months. I was thinking what if DSjr has a storage unit near by to store some of his costumes where he pays cash or even DSsr for that matter

Okay, so I know we are fresh out of stuff/leads...but on Michelle's official FB page...one poster said that there was some bee farm on Colonial drive with an old barn (???) and that she would be found there near the water on that same property...Just throwing it out there...I was trying to find a bee farm...and unfortunately, it is not that easy.

Okay, so I know we are fresh out of stuff/leads...but on Michelle's official FB page...one poster said that there was some bee farm on Colonial drive with an old barn (???) and that she would be found there near the water on that same property...Just throwing it out there...I was trying to find a bee farm...and unfortunately, it is not that easy.

That gave me the willies. Just the detail.....

It's been 15+ years since I lived in Orlando, but Colonial Drive is really commercial and I can't think of an area where there would be a bee farm. But if the poster meant hwy 50 which is what Colonial Drive is when out-of-town, then...........But there is alot of Orange Blossom Honey made in the area, so not such a weird tip. Maybe someone who lives there now would have better insight.

Nice article on sleuthing and mentions WS, etc... Thought you guys might appreciate it. It talks about how web-sleuthers can make a difference by finding information...

Some of the most famous people in this online crime community are names that may be new to you but are legends to crime fighters. A few of them are Tricia Griffith who runs websleuths.com, Levi Page of the levipageshow.blogspot.com, who take their own personal UNPAID time to provoke discussions, ask questions, and diligently analyze each and every piece of available information in order to catch the bad guy or at least shed light on some of the nation's darkest crimes.

Read more: http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/story/web-chat-internet-sleuthing-20111209

Thanks for the "snippet"! You Websleuthers ROCK!:yourock::cupcake::websleuther::HHJP:

Is that still there? I couldn't find it...

I found a honey bee farm on colonial with a waste fill

http://www.wastemap.org/Facility-Profile.cfm?idsFacility=1017

Could he have hidden her body in the land fill? Anyone familiar with this waste site? This seems like it could be a legitimate lead... Looks to me like there is water on the property too!

Hi Everyone,

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fireworks::welcome::fireworks:

Good to have someone so involved, posting here on websleuths. Hugs to you. It must be tough to have firsthand experience with the search for Michelle.

For all we know maybe Dale's mother may have said to YS on the day that YS called looking for Dale, "if there is anything I can do, please let us know."

We have heard that Dale, Jr. never made contact with YS, but what do we really know about the conversation between Dale's mother and YS?

I think I stated that I formed my opinion after hearing Yvonne herself state that she hadn't received so much as one call from ANYONE in the Smith family after her daughter went missing. And she wasn't happy when she said it.

Both Yvonne and Lauren (her sister) stated the same thing. Here's Lauren at 5:55 in the video: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45666487#45474757

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7382013&postcount=143

I wanted to bring this up from the first thread because in this post, hon3yb33 states that Dale Jr. was "not in a rage after the show and as soon as he knew when it was going to air he told everyone about it. He even posted a preview link on his FB. There was even discussions with him involved after the show on fb."

She says she's known him for 13 years and that he was posting on his Facebook after the show aired, which would have been the night Michelle went missing.

So I am wondering the following: perhaps he invited someone over to watch the show and that person, a friend of Dale's, was there when she arrived. He then would have someone on-site who could have aided Dale.

I wanted to bring this up from the first thread because in this post, hon3yb33 states that Dale Jr. was "not in a rage after the show and as soon as he knew when it was going to air he told everyone about it. He even posted a preview link on his FB. There was even discussions with him involved after the show on fb."

She says she's known him for 13 years and that he was posting on his Facebook after the show aired, which would have been the night Michelle went missing.

So I am wondering the following: perhaps he invited someone over to watch the show and that person, a friend of Dale's, was there when she arrived. He then would have someone on-site who could have aided Dale.

Did this member ever get verified?

Did this member ever get verified?

I think in Hon3ybee's most recent posts she said something like " I have so much I want to say but I am in the middle of getting verified so I think I have to wait."

And that is the last we have heard. So ??????

I wonder what time she meant when she said AFTER the show. Because I thought the show ended at 2:30 or 3. And just 15 minutes , or so, later, Michelle drove up in the Hummer. So how long did he discuss this episode on FB? I would be curious to see that part of the timeline for sure.

And anyhow, even if he was pissed off at the way it was edited, imo, he would not have said that on FB. He is too arrogant and proud to admit that he looked foolish.

I just watched the People's Court episode again and it sounds like MP says that DS said "you're not coming up to the room or your sh@!'s going over the balcony." They blank out the word while she is talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther