FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Hummer outside of the Rose Blvd. house?

Attachments

• AnotherHummer.jpg
    AnotherHummer.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 82
I don't know...the Chaucer car doesn't look like the burnt orange car in my opinion. The rear window looks too slanted on it. It has a luggage rack, and the burnt orange car doesn't seem to. It kind of looks burgundy to me.

Michelle's case is reminding me of Kelly Rothwell, also missing from Florida, also with a suspect ex...and she has been missing for almost a year, and no charges have been brought against him...hoping Michelle is not missing as long as Kelly, and wishing both women could be found and these cases could proceed. It makes me sick to think of people getting away with these crimes, just for being good at hiding bodies, whoever is guilty...JMO(I know-some cases are tried without, but they are still few and far between and require certain elements of a crime having been committed at the very least...not all jurisdictions are willing to try these cases...)

Haven't been in on in a long time, but have been reading... not sure if this has been mentioned, but has anyone looked at the surveillance film to see who WAS at Dale Jr.s house (maybe to watch the PC show).. then you would know how many people were there.. video should have pix of those coming and going? Just a thought and sorry if it's already been mentioned.

The vehicle at Chaucer is either a Chevy Blazer or Gmc Jimmy. Possibly early to mid 90s. Not the same as burnt orange vehicle.
The vehicle that looks like a Hummer on Rose is a newer Jeep (possibly a Jeep Liberty)
Hope that helps :)

The reason I asked is because I've found a relative of DSjr that lives or lived in a trailer park across the street from Lake Mary. (the lake) This would put this relative between DSjr and DSSR.

call it in to the tip line

I appreciate that everyone is wanting to help but I just had to remove a bunch of posts.

No sleuthing these people who have not been named in MSM, LE, legal docs or come forward on their own. Not cool to do that, okay?

:tyou:

My opinions only, no facts here:

To clear things up with SmoothOperator and another poster, when I state that it cannot be ruled out that M was grabbed after leaving the daycare, this is a necessity of my timeline. This is not a refutation of the general theory being developed by my good friends here. I mention this principally for the reason that it opens up other potential areas to search for M.

The phone text at 3:15 PM is only proof that the communicating phones were in good health! When you think about that text, someone sends a message about a song they are currently listening to on the vehicle radio- this tends to initially make the sleuther think- this has to be M in OK condition at 3:15! But if you were trying to create a false impression that M is still OK at this time and listening to the radio, this would be a clever text to send from M's phone. Only an actual voice call from M's phone would be more convincing.

Gotcha!! After re reading the post again just yesterday I had a feeling this was likely what you meant.. Sorry for the confusion:crazy:.. Have been and still am traveling throughout the holidays and not able to keep up as well as I'd like.. Thanks for the clarification:)

The vehicle at Chaucer is either a Chevy Blazer or Gmc Jimmy. Possibly early to mid 90s. Not the same as burnt orange vehicle.
The vehicle that looks like a Hummer on Rose is a newer Jeep (possibly a Jeep Liberty)
Hope that helps :)

Do you know the make of the burnt orange vehicle?

Timeline of 11/17/2011

In those earlier morning hours Nate stated he had to go into work late that day so he and Michelle had coffee together and they talked about their day.
**tho NM says the two stayed in contact throughout the day, however their having coffee together was the last time that he'd see Michelle**
[MSM, NM]

9:21am Michelle sent her sister Lauren a text message that stated:
"Keratin today?"
**time and text both verified by video of sister, Lauren's phone showing the texts she exchanged with Michelle that morning**
[MSM, sister, Lauren]

9:42am Sister, Lauren sends a reply text message stating:
"I have an opening at 11:30 or after 5."

9:42am Michelle's immediate reply message stated:
"11:30 works if it is ok"

immediately after 9:42am Lauren's reply text message stated:*
"Yes your hair is short so it won't take long."

immediately after Michelle sent her sister, Lauren 2 text messages back to back.. First text stated:
"Sweet!!! !!!!"
and the one that immediately followed stated:
":heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:"(5 red heart icons in a row)

10:20am is the last text shown between sisters. It was sent from Michelle to Lauren and it stated:
"Ok, going <insert "shoe" icons> shopping with mom. I'll come by n grab it & do it"
**note we have no way for certain to know what she was referencing In this last msg.. It was not sent in reply to a text from Lauren and was sent a little over 40mins after Michelle's last text which was the 5 hearts..**
**time and text verified by Lauren's cell phone**
[MSM, Lauren]

11:30am this was the time that the sisters had agreed upon for Michelle to be at the salon for her to get her keratin conditioning treatment..
[MSM, Lauren]

2:30pm Michelle is seen for the last time by her family(mom/sis) as she is leaving the family's salon en route to p/u twins from daycare and to drop them off at their dad's(Dale) condo
[MSM, family]

3:15pm Michelle's current bf of a few weeks, NM receives a text msg from Michelle that said she'd heard a song on the radio that made her think of him.
NM immediately replies to her text with a smiley and a heart.
[MSM, NM]

3:18pm ORIGINAL ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's. Surveillance video shows Michelle's blk Hummer(sister, Lauren confirmed it was Michelle's Hummer)arriving at Dale's condo. The 3:18pm timestamp has been verified as correct(only "off" 2seconds) by the very man whose surveillance cam caught the Hummer footage.
**also note that 3:18pm marks the BEGINNING of the 72min window of op later given by Dale JR's ATTY, NeJame**
[MSM, video confirmation, sister, MN]

3:28pm This would mark the 10mins of Michelle staying and talking with Dale at his condo where she says she is then headed to go shopping.. The time Michelle would be leaving Dale's condo.
[sister]

3:30pm This is the time reported by multiple MSM as the time Michelle's 11yr old son had arrived home from school and at some point very soon thereafter called the family salon asking if his mom was there.
[MSM]

4:00pm THIS IS THE ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's CONDO that Dale Jr. told Michelle's family.. This per sister, Lauren on 11/30 PrimeTime News. *Lauren claims that in Dale's initial convo with the family on 11/17 when they asked him when he'd last seen Michelle that he answered that she'd arrived at 4:00pm, stayed and talked for 10mins, and upon her leaving she told Dale she was headed "shopping".
**please note that I am making clear that this time and info is not told to the public by Dale Jr, himself, but rather it is Michelle's sister, Lauren publicly stating these are the events/times of 11/17 as the family was told by Dale Jr in their first contacting him on the night of 11/17**
[family, MSM]

Minutes preceding 4:26pm Michelle's brother, Dustin sends a 3 recipient text(mom, Lauren, Michelle) needing a ride and asking what part of town each are in.
[brother, MSM]

4:26pm the time immediately after Dustin sending the text he received only 1 reply from the 3 texts he'd sent. It was a reply from Michelle's cell phone that consisted of one, single word, "Waterford". This is the last known contact with Michelle's phone.
*note that according to MSM not only was the location of the phone not in Waterford when the 4:26pm text was sent, but it's reported that the phones records show the phone to not have been in Waterford at any time that day/night of 11/17**
[brother, MSM]

4:26:16pm *Or 16:25:16 as seen as the timestamp on lower left. Screen cap shows the white panel van (that the neighbor said is not Dale Smith's, but which cannot be determined for certain by me-per Tony Pipitone) pulls into camera range before apparently doing a u-turn and parking in front of the building 15 seconds later.[much thanks to Tony Pipitone for this info]
**also of interest is that we see the neighbor with the cams is home by this point..IOW tightening the time in which the Hummer left/was concealed from Dale's condo**
[Tony Pipitone]

4:30pm Dale's atty, Mark NeJame states that Dale and the twins arrived at his father, Dale Sr's home at this time. Thus marking the END of the 72minute window of opportunity that NeJame claims Dale Jr had to kill and dispose of Michelle..
**note that he gets a :big eyeroll: from me on this claim**
[MN, MSM]

4:40pm This is the timestamp we see on the video surveillance footage that shows a similar black hummer leaving Dale's neighborhood.
**confirmed it was NOT Michelle's Hummer and confirmed it was a neighbor that lives near Dale that we saw appearing to leave the neighborhood at 4:40pm**
[video confirmation, MSM]

5:17pm Or as is seen on the video timestamp 17:17=5:17pm.. This is another screen capture of footage from Dale Jr's neighbor's surveillance cam.. It is still up for debate exactly what is seen in this particular screen cap, but for certain we know the white van is present.. Alongside the white van and slightly further there is a dark colored SUV headed in the opposite direction of where Michelle's Hummer is seen headed at 3:18pm(ie. Away from Jr's condo).. We have no confirmation on whose vehicle it is, or even what type SUV that it is for certain.. For now there are varying differences in opinion and whether or not it is even related or relevant to Michelle's disappearance.
[MSM, video confirmation]

5:31pm This is the official time that the sun set in Orlando, it's suburbs and surrounding areas.

6:50pm This time is the newest time stated by sister, Lauren as to when Michelle's 11yr old son called the family salon speaking with his Aunt Lauren. He asks if mom is there.. and relays that mom has not been home and he has not seen her.
[sister, MSM]

6:50pm After speaking with Michelle's 11yr old son the family immediately calls "The Barn"(the bar Michelle was to work a shift at 7:30pm that night of 11/17). The co-workers assure the fam that they'll alert them as soon as Michelle arrives for work..*
**Michelle is known to be a very prompt employee and always would arrive 10-15mins prior to her shift beginning**
[sister, MSM]

6:53pm Sister, Lauren sends a text to Michelle's phone saying for Michelle to call her ASAP..
[MSM, family]

Around 7:00pm *This is the estimated time that Michelle was supposed to have met Nate for a "quick bite to eat" immediately prior to her shift at "The Barn"..
**as we know Michelle never made that dinner date**
[MSM, NM, family]

7:20pm When Michelle had not arrived for work by 7:20 co-workers grew extremely concerned and immediately alerted her family that Michelle was a NO SHOW.
[family, MSM]

7:20pm AT THIS TIME THE FAMILY IMMEDIATELY ALERTED AUTHORITIES THAT MICHELLE WAS MISSING
[family, MSM]

Throughout those first hours Michelle's family were desperately seeking to make contact with Dale Jr.(calls placed to his cell by mom, Dustin, Lauren all went unanswered). Yvonne at some point was able to make contact with Dale Jr's mom at Dale Sr's house.. She shared her growing concerns of Michelle being missing but for reasons unbeknownst to us Yvonne was unable to speak with Dale Jr at that time. His mom assured Yvonne that she would have Dale Jr contact her.
[family]

7:30pm Michelle's shift was to begin at 7:30pm at "The Barn". As we know she never arrived.
[family, MSM]

8:00pm-ish Its been reported that after the family had contacted authorities to report Michelle missing that the family requested LE to go to Dale Jr's(*assume that's due to the last place they knew Michelle was headed to take the twins*).. Reportedly it was at/around 8pm LE did a "drive-by" of Dale Jr's condo and there was no sign of Michelle or her Hummer.

8:01pm This is the time that Michelle's phone was powered down for the last time in the Oakridge area.
**due to this being the last known area of Michelle's phone the family set up the original search central at Jesse Black's parking lot**
[MSM, family]

Specific time unknown Dale Jr returns the phonecall to Yvonne. The family asks him when was the last time that he saw Michelle. His response was that Michelle/twins arrived at his condo at 4:00pm, Michelle stayed and they talked for 10mins, upon Michelle leaving his condo she told him that she was headed to go "shopping". That was the last time that he had seen Michelle.
According to the family Dale had no reaction when told that Michelle was MISSING!
[family]

10:30pm This is the time that a woman and her dog were walking in the apt complex on Walden Circle and saw Michelle's black Hummer parked there at the complex.
**note this was learned after LE located the Hummer and in speaking to the apt tenants in that area they learned that the woman had spotted the vehicle in that spot at 10:30pm**
[MSM]

11:08pm This was the time that Dale Jr took to his facebook to speak out about Michelle MISSING and that he and his home were already being looked into by LE(as is SOP). Below is his IMO troubling post(he refuses to call her by name, but rather de-personalizes her by speaking of her as "his kid's mother")
"Oh man, oh man, (expletive)! Michelle, the mother of my kids is missing, her mother called me said she never showed up to work after dropping the kids off with me. The police just came by and searched my whole house, this isn't good. My kids need their mother,"
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2731530.story
**at this point we have still yet to confirm thru any source that LE searched Dale's condo on 11/17.. The first confirmed search of the condo is 11/18**
[MSM, Dale's FB post]

12:00am-ish LE officer during routine patrol of the apt complex spots and calls in for verification what was found to be Michelle's Missing Black Hummer. It's location verified to have been the exact same as when the female at 10:30pm had spotted the black Hummer.
**note that the large, professionally attached GLOW tanning decals had been removed from Michelle's windows**
(it can be seen on the surveillance footage of Michelle's Hummer arriving at Dale's condo that at that time[3:18pm] the GLOW decals were still on her vehicle)
[family, MSM, LE]

**Bumping Updated timeline with couple times/events having been further clarified.. As well as added the dinner with Nate as some had requested**

:heart: Smooth

Thread #10 Post 47

On 12-08-2011, 08:57 PM

Angelonline
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychic Sleuth
I heard early on the LE said Michelle left the salon at 2:30 to go pick the kids up from daycare and then was heading to DS house. LE said there was no way she could go get the kids and make to DS home in that amount of time. To me, the 4:00 seems more reasonable. But I don't know where the daycare was. Does anyone know this?

One of the articles said about 10 minutes from hair salon and located between salon and condo of DS. I will try to find it.

Angela - did you ever find the article that identifeid the daycare like this i.e., 10 minutes from hair salon and located between salon and condo of DS?

If anyone could provide me with birthtime &/or birthlocation of Michelle and DSjr i would appreciate it. You may PM the info to me if you like.

(I will not be posting why i want the information and would very much appreciate if no one posts any questions asking why i want it....thanks so much)

I have heard that michelle was born in florida, but do not have a birth city. I also could not confirm the state of PA or Mass for her birth state, i dont know if this is a possibility or not, any information is appreciated.

I have heard that DSjr was born in Springfield Ohio, but i do not have any confirmation. Any information is appreciated.

Thank you so much!
Artzypantz

Here's another question for ya'll...

Does this look like the burnt orange vehicle?

ScreenShot2011-12-30at42451PM-2.png

I took a long time comparing the photos of the various burnt orange vehicles.

Comparing the photo you sent today to the one in sr's driveway I find they are not the same to me.

.Photos from today:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20359&d=1325289156

Video from Sr's
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/custody-hearing-determine-who-will-care-missing-mo/nFqKH/

The vehicle seen at Chaucer:
6 spoke wheel
Black door handles
2 door

The one in the video gives you a clean close up shot at various angles.
I noted the following:
2 door
5 spoke wheels with V shape
Body and door handles appear to be the same color
Large logo on rear window
Spoiler above the tailgate/hatch near the roof
Semi boxy with a straight slight inward angle of the tailgate/hatch
Slight Fender Flair

As for the similar car seen in the driveway at jrs, its too blurry to make any clear judgments except it appears to be a 4 door.

I conclude that none of the vehicles are the same.

4:40pm This is the timestamp we see on the video surveillance footage that shows a similar black hummer leaving Dale's neighborhood.
**confirmed it was NOT Michelle's Hummer and confirmed it was a neighbor that lives near Dale that we saw appearing to leave the neighborhood at 4:40pm**
[video confirmation, MSM]

Above is quoted from Smooth Operator's excellent timeline. I am not able to get the multi-quote to work so this is next best thing.

POINT: I have trying to find the MSM link where LE is quoted as saying that detectives are very interested in where the Hummer might have travelled from 4:40 p.m. onward.

That time is significant because of the video from the neighbor. If anyone finds this MSM link before me, can you post it? That comment seems to lend credence to the thoery that the black Hummer seen leaving at 4:40 is indeed MP's Hummer stripped down.

I would agree here. The possibility of something happening before Michelle arrives at the condo is small (but there is still a chance). I just don't know how we explore this without any evidence that this occurred.

For example, up to 3:15 I am pretty confident Michelle was in control of her phone. Not so much after. I mean if this WAS staged and fake texts started earlier that the 4:26 "waterford" text why not send a few more in there to throw people off? I don't think perp. would send flirty messages to Michelle's boyfriend up until 3:15 and then completely stop. Again IMO if this is staged you would be paying close attention to clock and time to provide you an alibi.

The other thing is do we know if Michelle had the kids with her at Mom's salon at 2:30 and then went to Dales or did she go to salon then to day care then to Dales?

PIAS point that they never mention the child care center (not that they have to name it by name) but that she was last seen by someone after picking up the kids would be all we need to know. Having the time would also be helpful. For example if she picked kids up at 3:00 and it takes 15-20 mins to get to Dale's from Day Care, it's probably near impossible for the abduction to take place along the way to Dale's unless in the parking lot.

What is baffling in this case is NOTHING is as it seems so maybe I am thinking too logically. Reason and consistency seem to be lacking in all the facts. It seems like a slam dunk case, but we have no evidence of a crime that we know of, no witnesses that we know of, no body of evidence, and no suspect in jail. Sleuth on...

Michelle where are you girl?

I never wondered anything about the name of the daycare. My original question was why is it always stated that m was last seen by friends/family @ 2:30

It was reported early on as seen below that she was headed to get the kids:

2:30pm Michelle is seen for the last time by her family(mom/sis) as she is leaving the family's salon en route to p/u twins from daycare and to drop them off at their dad's(Dale) condo
[MSM, family]

I agree that for this theory to work it would have to be in the daycare parking lot and not a street corner, so in another post, or perhaps in a direct PM for the questions list, I asked about checking video surveillance at the daycare, if it was working, and if not how long and who knew.

Perhaps it is as plain as the nose on our face that it was M who arrived in the hummer, or perhaps it's hard to tell. If it is hard to tell, then I suggested a closer look might be in order since non of us, including LE would generally think that anything else would be possible. It is natural for us to assume it is her and that she made the flirty calls.

What plan could be better but the one that is hidden in plain sight? JMO

My opinions only, no facts here:

If M was grabbed after leaving the daycare, this does not dispute, but instead supports the general theories being advanced here. I am not attacking the general theories. Anything that happened to M between 2:30 PM and ~3:18 PM would likely be an inside job, because the fact remains that the two children WERE delivered. BUT, if it turns out that law enforcement knows that M actually left the neighborhood after dropping off the two children, then we will have to keep a very open mind.

As near as I can tell, there is no official statement regarding whether M ever made it to the daycare. But I have to presume that she did. After that, all bets could be off, but it depends upon the degree of tint on the windows of her Hummer. Can the inside of her vehicle be clearly viewed by a passerby? And even if it turns out that M was witnessed entering the ex-boyfriend's neighborhood at the appropriate time, anyone could be crouched down out of sight and 'encouraging' her to keep driving.

If this case were based in a small town, I would be almost smug about the certainties of culpability. But in a high-crime city such as this, there is always a chance, albeit a small one, that things are not what they seem to be. If I only knew what the police know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kakkilynn