FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
To help settle the question regarding DS Jr.'s mother and the woman driving the DCF car ...

Here is a video with Tamara Smith (approx. 1:09 to 1:14):

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/prime-suspects-mother-questioned-police-missing-wo/nFwNG/

Here is the video of the woman driving the MGS-plated vehicle (1:35):

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/custody-hearing-determine-who-will-care-missing-mo/nFqKH/

Tamara Smith and the woman driving the vehicle containing the twins and displaying municipal government plates are not one and the same person. They don't even look alike. Honest. I wouldn't kid ya. They are two different people.

477 I think this is what you are looking for.

Y'all know by now how bad I am at identifying cars, and perhaps people, but I found this interesting. At least I'm getting better at screen shots... :great:

This is on the end of Rose Blvd.

Burgandy Lincoln Navigator

Michelle's case is reminding me of Kelly Rothwell, also missing from Florida, also with a suspect ex...and she has been missing for almost a year, and no charges have been brought against him...hoping Michelle is not missing as long as Kelly, and wishing both women could be found and these cases could proceed. It makes me sick to think of people getting away with these crimes, just for being good at hiding bodies, whoever is guilty...JMO(I know-some cases are tried without, but they are still few and far between and require certain elements of a crime having been committed at the very least...not all jurisdictions are willing to try these cases...)

I have to agree with you...without a body or confession or evidence( something like large amounts of blood at the condo) I dont see anyone being charged....and it makes me feel ill that Michelle hasn't been found yet.

I was thinking this morning of something outside the box somewhere you couldnt search ...somewhere more private and why LE raided DS2 home and what if he put her somewhere in a freezer..

Does DSsr keep his boat stored somewhere like a marina? with a shed?

Vehicle on Chaucer is either a GMC Jimmy or Chevy Blazer (100% sure)

k6OQY_640480.jpg
obviously pics are not exact specs

Vehicle on Rose turning is Lincoln Navigator (100% sure)
imagesCA6ELXGL.jpg

Vehicle at DS Sr's Scion XD Hot Lava Orange (not sure but someone else own similar one so chances are they are right)
scion.jpg

DS JR's van is a Chevy and newer than the Dodge van that was parked in the neighbors security camera. I am 90% sure of those but cant find pics right now..sorry.

hope this helps!:seeya:

Michelle's case is reminding me of Kelly Rothwell, also missing from Florida, also with a suspect ex...and she has been missing for almost a year, and no charges have been brought against him...hoping Michelle is not missing as long as Kelly, and wishing both women could be found and these cases could proceed. It makes me sick to think of people getting away with these crimes, just for being good at hiding bodies, whoever is guilty...JMO(I know-some cases are tried without, but they are still few and far between and require certain elements of a crime having been committed at the very least...not all jurisdictions are willing to try these cases...)

O/t Where is Kelly's thread BTW? I was reading up on her case but didn't find it here.

Vehicle on Chaucer is either a GMC Jimmy or Chevy Blazer (100% sure)

View attachment 20368
obviously pics are not exact specs

Vehicle on Rose turning is Lincoln Navigator (100% sure)
View attachment 20369

Vehicle at DS Sr's Scion XD Hot Lava Orange (not sure but someone else own similar one so chances are they are right)
View attachment 20370

DS JR's van is a Chevy and newer than the Dodge van that was parked in the neighbors security camera. I am 90% sure of those but cant find pics right now..sorry.

hope this helps!:seeya:

Wow, this is really helpful! I'm creating a question on my list so that I can save your post with it for easy reference later!

You all are too funny...practice makes perfect!

Does anyone have a ipad? When you look at the photos on a ipad you can really zoom in and see them good. I just don't know how to crop them after I've zoomed in so much. But they are very, very clear. IMO

BBM

Sigh :sigh: I don't have an ipad, but I have ipad envy.

It's a beautiful screen shot. I wish all screen shots were that wonderful. :)

Seriously, it's a good one!

So was your response! I'm still chuckling. :)

DS Jr. had a # of, I shall call them, "pockets of people" in his life that might be willing to help him commit a crime.
Of the 'pockets of people' DSJr. had to choose from to assist in a crime, I wonder who he would turn to?

Family? (Remember, there is a lot of family we can not sleuth, but it does not mean LE can't.)

The 501st? Or people from the fan clubs he seems to have enjoyed so much ...I have read some posts on those forums and they certainly seem a close knit bunch, also noted they enjoy there 'outings' to various places...so he knew many on the forums in person.

There are the people he met while in jail...friends or acquaintances he could maybe call on?

There are the marines?...although I am getting the sense that he didn't have much to do with that group after...well you know.

Then there are all the people he knew from living in the area and being, well I will say not shy.

Who would DSJr. most likely turn to...

Would he be so bold to turn to anybody besides his family for help?

Would he even need help during the crime or just an alibi and coverup after the fact?

Just thinking out loud...I know we don't know the answers to these questions...

Of course MOO but I truly feel as tho Dale Jr is quite likely the lone perp in this crime.. However he would IMHO definitely have to seek out assistance in some form after-the-fact if but only with a "partial" alibi.. This IMO from all appearances seems to be where Sr possibly enters the picture.. After-the-fact and tho, I personally do not care for Sr, his lousy attitude, and hostile demeanor I still am not COMPLETELY sold on his even having to have direct knowledge of what, when, where or how Michelle was "disappeared" on 11/17..

Meaning that I still believe its possible that Sr as Dale's parent would
Blindly offer up the alibi for the portion of time that was needing to be vouched for.. Without his knowing any specifics whatsoever.. Believe me I'm in no way stating I believe that to be the case.. With the little we know it's still hard to know for certain much of anything..

But moo is that it's quite possible that Jr did all the dirty work himself and was only in need of being vouched for during the time of the disposal..

All IMO, tho!

Studied 2 vehicles and used ipad to zoom in on vehicles at Dale Jr's condo (one seen idling) and vehicle at Dale Sr. residence. The one at Dale Sr. residence is a Scion of some variety - 4 door xd I presume. Though I cannot identify the make and model at Dale Jr. residence, I can confirm it is NOT of the Scion variety thus the two vehicles are not one and the same.

Okay, fine. But don't my screen shot look good? :floorlaugh:

Its a fantastic screen shot! :rocker:

Sorry I didnt mention it in my previous post. I never have much to contribute so I was excited that I actually knew what type of vehicle it was!

The Scion still has me :waitasec: though. I cant say whether it is or is not the same vehicle as the one parked at DS Jr's neighboring condo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX