FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that the area just north of Dale's development, I guess a sort of abandoned "phase 2", would be the primary search area in any event, especially if Dale is the perp.

After that I would look for an abandoned or relatively unused park, perhaps the NE end of Lake Jessamine, Lake Warren, or even the huge work area adjacent to Walden Circle. I know that in a couple of cases that I have seen a car jack / abduction in an urban area would take the victim to a quiet area to kill them and then could joy ride around in the car or even sell it to someone else to do the same. I guess that there is an outside shot that the perp might actually live in those apartments or nearby.

In the 3rd possibility, I guess that she could have just taken a bus from nearby the Walden Circle area and taken off anywhere. I would have to see if she was under some huge pressure like getting a ton of texts and voice mails from friends who had seen the show. Especially considering that all evidence says that she didn't see it herself.

But my main guess is the work area just north of Dale's development. It is huge, has lots of trees for coverage and would likely not have a lot of traffic. Plus Dale could easily walk back or have simply left his truck there if pre-planned.

(as an aside, in earlier threads it was questioned where his pickup truck would be. In a Google Earth shot from about May of 2010 you can see what appears to be a pickup truck parked along the side of his house in roughly the same spot and facing the same direction that Michelle's car would have, with a white van in the driveway.)

Read the recap.... and this is just MOO

Its seems so personal...all the little pieces not connected to make a complete puzzle still keeping me going back to it being all connected and not all these crazy coincidences.

why walden? was it close enough to Rose blvd for a reason?
Was the Hummer nearly empty or running on fumes?
When was the last time Michelle pruchased fuel?

Who steals the Hummer and leaves a purse...they would at least left some prints on the purse after trashing thru it.

Cut, colored, pouffed by me.

Why Walden?

IIRC, MSM said that either Dale or Michelle lived in the immediate area at one time. Google also says that it is only 10 minutes from Rose Blvd.

I've had such a hard time trying to put my thoughts together this morning ..... trying to come up with some sort of ... well ANYTHING .... and it occurred to me that my feelings are exactly where we are on finding Michelle. My thoughts are all over the place with possibilities, but the reality is it's hard to narrow down the one place .... that one single place that is eluding us.

The area next to the condo and across from Walmart is now in the process of being developed. When I drove by there this past Sat., they had the bulldozers out clearing the land.

Good to hear. The area just north of the development, right?

Why didnt Dale just spend time with the twins that afternoon? Like visiting chunky cheese from 4 -8 then returning to the condos with the kids by the time LE arrives...

Dropping them off at his parents?? was it a planned visit or spur of the moment?

Why didnt Dale just spend time with the twins that afternoon? Like visiting chunky cheese from 4 -8 then returning to the condos with the kids by the time LE arrives...

Dropping them off at his parents?? was it a planned visit or spur of the moment?

That's a good question captdj.

I'd also love to know who else was captured on the neighbors surveillance that day.

His actions that night plus Michelle disappearance....has left us with a lot of questions.

If I was an innocent man.....I'd be screaming at the top of my lungs...Im innocent... I was here and here then here....check it out Im innocent...

Im not sure keeping quiet and saying nothing( lawyering up} is the best advice if you are really innocent.... Clearing your name if possible would be what I would do.....Plus I'd take the LDT.

THen of course if I was responsible...I'd get a lawyer and zip my mouth to the public and to LE...

Whereever Dale was that night he must have been alone surely if he was in a public place someone would have vouched for him....

Last night on Law and Order...The son killed his wife and his dad help dispose of her...
The son had placed his wife in a wooded area next to where he lived and then development started so he got his dad to help relocate the remains...they lived in Tenn. and took the remains to KY and the dad left the son at the hotel and placed her in a brush construction pile that he saw while driving and that he thought would most likely be burned.

In the end Dad Sr. tells all.....to save his own skin....as he was also plotting to kill the parents of murdered wife.

Some of this hit home with Michelle's case as I watched it... so at some point Dale Sr if involved might tell one day... or as they say He might take it to the grave....I hope not.

JMOO and there is a small chance of innocence on Dale's part because weird things to happen but he IMO has acted more responsible than innocent.

Cut, colored, pouffed by me.

Why Walden?

IIRC, MSM said that either Dale or Michelle lived in the immediate area at one time. Google also says that it is only 10 minutes from Rose Blvd.

On the documents from the assault charge in 1996, one of the witnesses stated that DSJr lived off S Texas near Americana. Now that does also describe the Rose Blvd area so that might be where she was referring to.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/106513655/Dale-Smith-Legal-Documents

Our poster Einyroo however indicated that he lived in an apartment complex close to the Millenia Mall when she knew him.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #7

HTH

Cut by me.

Thank you Kamille. I don't have the organizational skills to keep track of where I picked up the information, so I really appreciate it when someone takes the time to find it. It was also in a news report: one of those questioned by LE also reported being questioned about this.

I'm afraid that he dumped her body in gator infested waters. :(

I really wish 48 Hours/Dateline would do a show about this case.

I've noticed they tend to do some shows about missing/murdered people who have appeared on TV.

**SEARCH EFFORT PLANNED**

On Sunday morning, November 4, 2012 we are planning a search for Michelle. Although we can't disclose the exact search area yet, it is based on recommendations the FBI has made to Orlando Police Department. The police have asked that we try to get a head count on volunteers so they can arrange for parking and a meeting area.

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

Many thanks Kamille. I have been following this case for nearly a year and even I can't seem to "remember" it all quite right.

My mind is still made up and has been since day 1.

Michelle's sister Lauren will be on Fox 35 at 8:30 this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horusthetortoise