FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for the video where they searched his Condo. I was wondering what time they searched it as he posted one at 11:08 pm on Nov 17.

Yeah you'd think that with two young children supposedly in the home and with LE just dropping that bombshell on you the last thing you'd think of as soon as they leave would be to fire up your computer and post on your facebook. From the video of him standing alone with LE in the garage however, I have to wonder if the children were even there at all that night. He posted the next day that he was at work so he left them with someone at some point. I wonder what the arrangement was for the children to be there and how long he was supposed to have them.

MOO

Bringing over from previous thread:

Originally posted by Patty G
I highly doubt there is a "conflict of interest" with Mark representing Dale because Mark is representing TES/Tim Miller.

Mark is going after money that TES has paid out regarding the search for Caylee and that case has nothing to do with representing Dale.

Remember, Mark represented the Anthony's, then resigned, and then represented TES. Kinda, sorta in the same family.

If anyone would know if they are "double dipping", it would be Mark NeJame himself as he clearly knows the "law of the land." IMO
While I agree Patty that it may not technically constitute an ethical violation, IMO, it just plain looks bad. :snooty: I'm honestly surprised NeJame would take this case on, in light of his allegiance with Tim Miller.

Didn't Michelle have a iPhone? I personally dont have a iPhone but I do have a droid and there is a app that droid users can put on their phone called "wheres my droid" if you lose you phone you can have someone text your number with a specific phrase and it will turn on the gps on the phone and tell you the latitude and longitude of where the phone is. I have never had to use it and my brother set all of it up on my phone so I dont know the specifics of how it actually works. However Im sure the iPhone would have a app like that also, wonder if they have tried that??

I wonder what that other larger vehicle is beside his pick-up in the garage? :waitasec:

It could be a black SUV or pick-up. There was a black SUV in the driveway at the time of the raid.

Update: The vehicle is the red pick-up truck.

Note: Dale has a short-sleeve shirt on, of which, I am sure LE checked out his arms and any other part available to view with that "naked" eye!

Attachments

• Dale Smith.JPG
    Dale Smith.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 71
I wonder what that other larger vehicle is beside his pick-up in the garage? :waitasec:

Not sure it was too dark. But...when I reviewed the video this morning of the Hummer coming into the neighborhood, the camera was shooting the neighbor talking to Tony Pipitone and it panned over and there was a white van parked in the driveway.

Suspect in missing mom case was part of '92 murder investigation

Smith pleaded no contest to attempted aggravated battery for kicking Bryan Tileston's friend in the head. He spent six months in the county jail before successfully completing his probation and having an adjudication of guilt withheld.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Su...ation/-/1637132/4840178/-/l8q2c0/-/index.html

(Copyright 2011 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

From the article:

Despite his outcome with the courts [6 mos + 2 yrs probation), Tommy Tileston says he has no doubt that Smith led the pack that killed his brother [Bryan].

"They all turned on each other, and they all said, 'Dale. Dale. Dale.'" Tommy Tileston said.

Powerful stuff.

It could be a black SUV or pick-up. There was a black SUV in the driveway at the time of the raid.

Note: Dale has a short-sleeve shirt on, of which, I am sure LE checked out his arms and any other part available to view with that "naked" eye!

I blew this pic up and lighted it and its the back of his red p/u.

During yesterday's pc, if you listen carefully, you can hear MP's sister replying to a question about the twins' welfare. During the version of the pc that I watched (link was in previous thread), mom was talking over her (tons of confused questions being thrown at them). But, the sister specifically stated she was NOT concerned about their welfare whatsoever. That makes me feel a bit better...

I just don't understand that. I would be terrified if two children I loved were in the custody of someone with the history of violence that DS has, especially if he was the prime suspect in the disappearance of their mother. IMO, he has proven himself to be impulsive and not in control of his anger and 3 year-old twins who are out of sorts without their mother are probably quite challenging. I want those babies out of there.

It's his p/u.

OK, it's an odd shot, so what we are actually seeing is his pick-up! It almost looked like another vehicle, and as I stare at it more, now it all comes into place.

It was that bright light in the garage, that I first thought it was the garage door, until I realized it was a light. Working on soooooooooo little sleep today. :(

Thank you so much for your help! :blowkiss:

OK, it's an odd shot, so what we are actually seeing is his pick-up! It almost looked like another vehicle, and as I stare at it more, now it all comes into place.

It was that bright light in the garage, that I first thought it was the garage door, until I realized it was a light. Working on soooooooooo little sleep today. :(

Thank you so much for your help! :blowkiss:

Yes once it's lightened up it makes much more sense where everyone is standing and that it's only the pickup in the garage. Thanks Sparky.

Suspect in missing mom case was part of '92 murder investigation

Smith pleaded no contest to attempted aggravated battery for kicking Bryan Tileston's friend in the head. He spent six months in the county jail before successfully completing his probation and having an adjudication of guilt withheld.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Su...ation/-/1637132/4840178/-/l8q2c0/-/index.html

(Copyright 2011 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Media reading WS again to get a story.

:innocent:

So the mother of your children has been missing since Nov 17 and because you have nothing better to do, you update your profile on Nov 22. WTH

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=3556&costumeID=6

That particular one, it used to have way more personal information on it before he recently updated it.

He has changed a few sites in the past few days and taken info off. He has a few online sn's and sites. At least two facebooks, and two myspaces. One he uses for games the other socially. His one myspace last logon was the 16th of Nov. I'm surprised the date hasnt changed or that LE has not gone in to look at his messages, even his FB posts were leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA