FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article:

Powerful stuff.
DS is bad news with his very troubling violent past. It's not looking good for Michelle.

Dale's family has to know he's troubled and most likely did something to Michelle. How far will they go to protect him? idk but we'll see.
I hope someone talks DS into cooperating with LE and coming clean.

I use the term "coming clean" because imo he is involved with MP's disappearance.

That particular one, it used to have way more personal information on it before he recently updated it.

He has changed a few sites in the past few days and taken info off. He has a few online sn's and sites. At least two facebooks, and two myspaces. One he uses for games the other socially. His one myspace last logon was the 16th of Nov. I'm surprised the date hasnt changed or that LE has not gone in to look at his messages, even his FB posts were leaked.

Sparky, another page that get's updated with that account page YOU previously posted is found here http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=3556

This is the page that had his goldenrod address, etc...it was public, and what you see is when he changed it to block that info from being public.

I just don't understand that. I would be terrified if two children I loved were in the custody of someone with the history of violence that DS has, especially if he was the prime suspect in the disappearance of their mother. IMO, he has proven himself to be impulsive and not in control of his anger and 3 year-old twins who are out of sorts without their mother are probably quite challenging. I want those babies out of there.

I took her comment to mean that the children are not with DS. The reporter didn't ask if they were with him and if it was asked to the sister or mother, I didn't catch the answer. The police didn't give a straight answer to the question when asked either. Do we know for certain they are with him? I know there was a msm report that the twins were with the Smiths, but since neither the family or police have said it directly, I am thinking that they are somewhere safe, and are not disclosing where. The sister seemed very angry (justifiably so) at DS and I do not believe she would be ok with the twins being with him. But, again it may just be hopeful thinking on my part...I do not think anyone from his family should have contact with them until they are cleared...

Sorry if this has already been discussed but have a couple of questions:

Does People's Court pay you for your appearance?
Hummers are over $60K, aren't they... so just wondering if the hummer was purchased with money from that appearance.

Well we know where he was on the weekend of Nov 5th...

http://starwarscards.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7101036/m/6664008808?r=9664088808#9664088808

This place is in California. Where does he get the money to support this obsession? And if he wasn't paying child support, I can just imagine the arguments that he and MP would be getting into. I haven't seen anything on the court records that indicates that she applied for support. I wonder if they had an arrangement and if he was keeping up his end of the bargain. Especially considering he sued her for the ring.

MOO

"If you know me you know that I'm not that type of person."
http://www.wesh.com/news/29877273/detail.html

Really???

His record begs to differ. Oh, this makes me so mad! And it makes me sick to see that USMC sticker on the back of his truck. The same USMC that he was dishonorably discharged from.

I sincerely hope OPD has done a thorough forensic search of that pick up as well as searching w/ dogs on the vacant lot & other properties belonging to Sr. Heck, they should pull any recent building permits & search those jobsites too. Don't roofers usually use giant debris dumpsters? It's frustrating not to know what exactly the OPD has covered, I have faith that they are doing a thorough job. Let's hope.
I have no doubt in my mind that his parents would cover and protect him no matter what he has done. :maddening:

Sorry if this has already been discussed but have a couple of questions:

Does People's Court pay you for your appearance?
Hummers are over $60K, aren't they... so just wondering if the hummer was purchased with money from that appearance.

Embarrassingly, I have some knowledge of this. I went with a friend, as a witness, on a courtroom show and the way they were able to get both parties to appear is that they pay for all of you expenses (flight, hotel, meals, etc.) and then they also pay the amount owed to whomever wins. In my friend's case there was a suit and a counter-suit and she knew if she lost her case she would not be able to afford to pay so she felt it was worth it. Other than that, they don't pay for your appearance.

Hubby and I were reminiscing last nite about all the fun times we had with Michelle. She is a wonderful person and a good mother. It breaks my heart to think she may never come home. :anguish:

Greetings WSers. I am Tony Pipitone, the reporter from WKMG in Orlando who covered Casey and, now, Michelle.

I have always enjoyed reading your posts, but want to clarify a couple things for you.

I read the 1992 Bryan Tilestone murder case file last week at the courthouse and ran the story last night at 11 after interviewing brother Tommy and seeing OPD name DS the primary suspect. Not that I would not follow a lead from a WS forum, but I had that one for a while.

Regarding the surveillance video from Nov. 17: we have shown the video of Michelle's Hummer pulling up to DS's condo at 3:18 p.m. We erroneously reported it appeared to leave at 4:40 p.m. And we almost immediately corrected that report in the same newscast, as well as further clarified it the next day. The second Hummer belonged to a neighbor, from whom police have obtained a statement. MP's Hummer could have left another way, out of camera range.

I also can tell you that when DS's wife died in 2001, he was in a military prison. I know more about those circumstances but will report them on WKMG when and if my managers decide they are newsworthy.

I hope that helps.

Tony

I have been following this case since the beginning and everyday I get more confused. The initial timeline was impossible to nail down because of the conflicting news reports regarding what happened when. It was initially reported that Michelle's son called his aunt at 3:30pm to say his mom was not home. But, in her interview on the Today show this morning LP stated that she received that call at 6:50pm. I don't understand why the details of that day are so vague or keep changing.

I watched the PC yesterday and I can't figure out why LE was so blatant about naming him a suspect. If they have enough evidence to name him, why haven't they arrested him? The only search warrant served has been to his parents house. Why there? The emphasis being placed on the refusal of a lie detector test is odd. DS does have the right to refuse one. Also, what if he had taken one? So, what? If he passed, then they believe everything he said? If he failed, he's guilty?

This is just my opinion, but the only conclusion that I can come to is that the police did not expect him to hire a lawyer. They expected his temper to get the better of him and wanted him to "act out" in some manner that would give them leverage.

Also, just wanted to say you guys are all awesome at this sleuthing thing!!!

Embarrassingly, I have some knowledge of this. I went with a friend, as a witness, on a courtroom show and the way they were able to get both parties to appear is that they pay for all of you expenses (flight, hotel, meals, etc.) and then they also pay the amount owed to whomever wins. In my friend's case there was a suit and a counter-suit and she knew if she lost her case she would not be able to afford to pay so she felt it was worth it. Other than that, they don't pay for your appearance.

So in this case, Michelle ended up being the winner even if it was 50/50? She got her half paid by the court and DS loses out on $2500.00.

Interesting.

<bbm>
See if I got this right...

So she got nothing other than travel expenses. The half of the cost of the ring that she owed DS was then paid to him by the show???

Greetings WSers. I am Tony Pipitone, the reporter from WKMG in Orlando who covered Casey and, now, Michelle.

I have always enjoyed reading your posts, but want to clarify a couple things for you.

I read the 1992 Bryan Tilestone murder case file last week at the courthouse and ran the story last night at 11 after interviewing brother Tommy and seeing OPD name DS the primary suspect. Not that I would not follow a lead from a WS forum, but I had that one for a while.

Regarding the surveillance video from Nov. 17: we have shown the video of Michelle's Hummer pulling up to DS's condo at 3:18 p.m. We erroneously reported it appeared to leave at 4:40 p.m. And we almost immediately corrected that report in the same newscast, as well as further clarified it the next day. The second Hummer belonged to a neighbor, from whom police have obtained a statement. MP's Hummer could have left another way, out of camera range.

I also can tell you that when DS's wife died in 2001, he was in a military prison. I know more about those circumstances but will report them on WKMG when and if my managers decide they are newsworthy.

I hope that helps.

Tony

Welcome!!! Even though you have been a member for quite some time we appreciate your post and hopefully more. Thank you for clearing that up.

I hope that helps.

Tony

Hi Tony!! Welcome and thanks for clearing a few things up!!!

I am local to the Orlando area and I always enjoy your investigative reporting!

Please check in on us when you can and keep up all straight!

Hubby and I were reminiscing last nite about all the fun times we had with Michelle. She is a wonderful person and a good mother. It breaks my heart to think she may never come home. :anguish:

Oh Sparky I'm so sorry. This must be so difficult for you, especially as more and more negative information keeps coming forward. I'm sure Michelle would be very proud of you, as her friend, for hanging in there and helping to sleuth out information that might bring her justice...or in the best case scenario...bring her home alive to her family and friends who love her.

:hug:

I have been following this case since the beginning and everyday I get more confused. The initial timeline was impossible to nail down because of the conflicting news reports regarding what happened when. It was initially reported that Michelle's son called his aunt at 3:30pm to say his mom was not home. But, in her interview on the Today show this morning LP stated that she received that call at 6:50pm. I don't understand why the details of that day are so vague or keep changing.

I watched the PC yesterday and I can't figure out why LE was so blatant about naming him a suspect. If they have enough evidence to name him, why haven't they arrested him? The only search warrant served has been to his parents house. Why there? The emphasis being placed on the refusal of a lie detector test is odd. DS does have the right to refuse one. Also, what if he had taken one? So, what? If he passed, then they believe everything he said? If he failed, he's guilty?

This is just my opinion, but the only conclusion that I can come to is that the police did not expect him to hire a lawyer. They expected his temper to get the better of him and wanted him to "act out" in some manner that would give them leverage.

Also, just wanted to say you guys are all awesome at this sleuthing thing!!!

I think the confusion regarding the time at the beginning was because it was said that the son called after coming home from school and his mother either was not there or did not come home. I think she probably had told the son that she would be a little late coming home because she knew the prearranged time for dropping off the twins. But in typical media fashion they probably heard son called aunt after school and just assumed it was around 3:30pm.

I think naming him a suspect and forcing him to acquire legal counsel was about the only direction LE could go at this point. Without arresting him, there is nothing he has to do nor did he choose to do to help out this investigation. No interviews, no lie detectors...nothing. With legal counsel, perhaps he will open up some line of communication with LE and maybe bring this thing to an end. He seems to know all about plea bargaining based on his previous arrest records.

MOO

I think we are all stunned that you have joined us lol

I hope that helps.

Tony

Hi Tony... do you happen to know anything about a lifeguard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean