FL - Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was eating face off victim

People have absolutely no idea what police see and have to do every single day. Easy for them to say. At least in this matter you'd think they'd have some understanding.

For real even after they shot him he continued to eat a human beings freckin face for heaven sakes.

Now I am wondering how the poor victim is? How do you survive that?

One article said the victim's face was completely gone. Dear God. How do you live through something like that and how do you come out on the other side?

Eating someone's face? Oh man. This world is getting out control more and more everyday.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I can't wait until the tox reports come back. i want to know what that man was on.
Me too. The early buzz is "cocaine intoxication" but this sounds ever so like PCP to me.

Just got home here from holiday celebrations. Word on the streets here is that the victime was a homeless man (no idea on why he was naked). Yes, it is cocaine phycosis (sp?). Only in South Florid-duh. I can't imagine what the poor people caught in that traffic were thinking. OMG - can you imagine seeing something like this?

Jokes are flying about zombie weekend.

What in the world? Think about this - trying to "chew" on someone's face. The amount of strength it would take to "take a bite and pull" on someone's face. Ugh!!!!

Just horrible. We should get some more about this on Tuesday. They're all busy with Urban Weekend for now.

Victim is in intensive care. Wow. That's all I have for now is just WOW.

I can't believe some of the comments on various sites are dogging police for shooting the guy. Wow. He was eating someone's face off. I think the cops did exactly what they should have.

Me too. Plus we do not have to worry about him getting day passes to walk to the park .

Unless it really is the Zombie apocalypse.

The guy who cut a fellow passenger's head off and then proceeded to cannibalize the remains while on a Canadian bus a few years back was in the news recently - whether or not to let him leave the mental hospital's grounds for a walk, accompanied by a nurse and peace officer - so this story was not as shocking to me as it rightly should have been.

Still, any "eating face off" headline is an eye-catcher, however.

Aguilar said the officer saw what the man was doing, and ordered him to stop. He said the man growled at the officer, and then returned to his meal.

Aguilar said the man ate his victim’s nose and eyeballs. The officer then used his service weapon and shot the man, Aguilar said, but the gunshot had no effect.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/26/miami-police-confrontation-men-leaves-1-dead-1-hurt/

The surveillance video runs for nearly 5 minutes presumably after the one on the left was shot dead. No medics appear to help the victim, seems like the police and the medics are trying to avoid the mess? The video is pretty dull until the last part where the victim is obviously moving, bloody and appearing to try to sit/stand up yet still not getting any help?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sQJrd-QPAs&feature=player_embedded"]Police kill naked man zombie who eat other man's head Miami May 26,2012 Raw surveillance video - YouTube[/ame]​

This crime is just so bizarre. I mean...besides the fact that someone tried to eat the face off of another - why were they BOTH naked? Obviously, the attacker was crazed out, on drugs, etc. but did he just happened to come upon another naked man and decided to attack him? I think I read upthread that the victim was thought to be a homeless guy who was sleeping on the side of the road. He was naked, too?

Yep gypsy - that's what is buggin' me. Why were BOTH naked? That tells me that they knew each other. Its just so bizarre. I read where the victim lost 75% of his face. That is horrific.

The surveillance video runs for nearly 5 minutes presumably after the one on the left was shot dead. No medics appear to help the victim, seems like the police and the medics are trying to avoid the mess? The video is pretty dull until the last part where the victim is obviously moving, bloody and appearing to try to sit/stand up yet still not getting any help?

It looks to me that someone is there with the victim. You can see shadows to the right when he sits up. My guess is they are trying to get him to lie down until they can get a stretcher to transport him? I don't even know what you do to help a naked guy whose nose and eyeballs were just eaten by another guy who was shot several times by police. What a nightmare.

The guy who cut a fellow passenger's head off and then proceeded to cannibalize the remains while on a Canadian bus a few years back was in the news recently - whether or not to let him leave the mental hospital's grounds for a walk, accompanied by a nurse and peace officer - so this story was not as shocking to me as it rightly should have been.

Still, any "eating face off" headline is an eye-catcher, however.

There's a thread on the Canadian cannibal who carved up the passenger on the bus. They think he's "cured" now and are going to let him take a stroll around town. Can you believe it?!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7970648#post7970648"]Horrific Bus Incident (Canada) Passenger Beheaded - Page 7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Insanity all around.

Yea....I just saw that! That Canadian cannibal does not need to be strolling around town!

I'm wondering if the dead guy and the victim in this case have even been identified yet? Both were naked, and I assume they had no I.D. on them. I wonder if the news will follow up with this story. I am very curious if these two knew each other and how and why this bizarre crime happened.

This is just a guess mind ya. Even if the victim was homeless Mr. Rakshsa there may have asked the homeless guy to partake in some of whatever he was having. Either the victim then had to take off his own clothing or did so voluntarily and without any drug in him and there you have it.

Man, someone growling at ya eating eyeballs and a persons head is just too out there.

Cocaine psychosis? I've seen crack addicts do some insane things, and I've seen crystal meth addicts do some insane things, but no eating of other human beings. However, once on TV I saw this guy in Philly smash the cop car window on live TV mind ya and wiggle out. A huge guy. Not like ya see on COPS, but he was like some Super Hero the way he got out.

What if he wasn't on drugs and they both decided to hook up? What if he is a Rakshasa? Or a zombie? Who knows?

This crime is just so bizarre. I mean...besides the fact that someone tried to eat the face off of another - why were they BOTH naked? Obviously, the attacker was crazed out, on drugs, etc. but did he just happened to come upon another naked man and decided to attack him? I think I read upthread that the victim was thought to be a homeless guy who was sleeping on the side of the road. He was naked, too?

Obviously the victim was knocked out or something for this face eating business to have occurred, I would guess the victim was probably stripped by the attacker as well.

On the news sites some commenters are saying they want the cop in jail for shooting the guy!!!! Holy sheesh, when that attacker looked up and "growled" at the officer with his bloody mouth you know that cop had to freak out! I would love to hear what the police radio transmissions were saying about this as it occurred, and what the cops said to each other at the scene.

I wondered how the newspaper got that footage so darn fast. Turns out this happened right outside the Miami Herald paper headquarters. They must have heard about it and then scampered over to the security cameras.

Looks like they had a PTZ camera (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) outside of the building which is unusual for a parking lot, those cameras are expensive. If that cement thing hadn't been in the way the whole bloody scene probably would have been released.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back