GUILTY FL - Naomi Jones, 12, Pensacola, 31 May 2017 *Arrest*

Is Pensacola Central Time Zone? Everything I find says it is but it does not make sense to me why it would be.

LOL! The city being CST is quite weird, but that's just how it is. I'm on Okaloosa Island right now on vacation, so this case has been all over the news since Pensacola is so close by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know it has been all over the news! I am really worried for this little girl.

A few things I heard from listening to local broadcasts, but don't have links for: the conflicting stories are she went to walk the dog, but the dog was in the house when she went missing, she had some money and was going to the store but she wasn't supposed to leave the house when she was babysitting, except to take the dog out to potty, and there's a time discrepancy. A reporter for WEAR teased a spot for 10 tonight that the mother was arrested after the search began on an old warrant(don't know what for), but she has been released because I've seen her at the search command. I can't help search tomorrow, but am going to take water, ice, and batteries. This is heartbreaking.

LOL! The city being CST is quite weird, but that's just how it is. I'm on Okaloosa Island right now on vacation, so this case has been all over the news since Pensacola is so close by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time changes to Eastern around Tallahassee.

I am listening to the end of the press conference and I do not like all of the different stories about when she was last seen, what she was doing and what she left or took with her.

I am listening to the end of the press conference and I do not like all of the different stories about when she was last seen, what she was doing and what she left or took with her.

Ditto..wonder if it's because the info is coming from the children she was babysitting, who I assume are younger than her..? I just don't see this as a runaway or her being trapped in a well or something, so what does that leave? Unfortunately, we here at WS have seen the tragic outcome too many times.

If the story is correct of her going back out after walking the dog then I think she went out to talk to someone. Moo

If the story is correct of her going back out after walking the dog then I think she went out to talk to someone. Moo

I think so too. What a beautiful girl. I am worried that she attracted the wrong attention from someone.

Hurry believes her child did not run away because she is a “mama’s girl” and she would never go anywhere without her phone.

“She didn’t have her phone with her that’s the thing about it. That’s how I know something is wrong. It’s not like a 12-year-old child to have a cellphone and not carry it with them everywhere that go," Hurry told Channel 3 News.

The mother said she went through her little girl's phone and contacted her friends on Facebook, SnapChat and Musical.ly which are all social media mobile applications.

http://weartv.com/news/local/mom-child-went-missing-while-playing-hide-and-seek

Community rallies to find missing Naomi Jones

In a press conference Friday, Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan said several "persons of interest" had been identified. He indicated those individuals had information that is pertinent to the case, not necessarily that they were suspected of any wrongdoing.

Morgan said investigators had been in contact with both Naomi's parents, who are divorced, and their current significant others. At this time, officials had no reason to believe they were involved in Naomi's disappearance, Morgan said

Investigators are still working to pin down the specifics of when Naomi was last seen and what she was doing. Right now, they have confirmed Naomi was seen walking away from her home, most likely between 1-4 p.m., with money and without her cell phone.
http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2017/06/02/search-naomi-jones-missing-child-day-2/365852001/

18839348_1537441729662128_167639700968854482_n.jpg

Please help in the search for Naomi Jones! Saturday, June 3rd at 10 a.m. at Olive Baptist Church. All registered volunteers will receive a FREE Chick-fil-A Sandwich. Please follow KlaasKIDS Search Center for Missing & Trafficked Children on FaceBook for updates pertaining to the search. Thank you for your support!
https://www.facebook.com/chickfilac...166442056329/1537441729662128/?type=3&theater

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back