GUILTY FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work Shannon Sleuthers! Thankful Shannon was found alive. Great threads to read.....

ETA She is adorable! So cute the ways she was looking at the Sheriff....what a sweet way to break the news.

:woohoo:

Thank God Shannon did not become another statistic..

Now to find out the connection between Paul, Susan and Chrystina..mom needs some help...

Susan and Paul Baker have a son missing since 1987, Susan Baker did 10 years for beating Paul's sister. They found Shannon under their bed...:furious:

Thank God Shannon did not become another statistic..

Now to find out the connection between Paul, Susan and Chrystina..mom needs some help...

Susan and Paul Baker have a son missing since 1987, Susan Baker did 10 years for beating Paul's sister. They found Shannon under their bed...:furious:

I have to respectfully disagree with you LiveLaughLuv on SB serving 10 yrs..

she only served 80 days .....

snipped.......

http://www.newsherald.com/news/span-78790-baker-class.html

comments down below article from reporter posting in field to get ppl on waiting the news about Shannon asap at the presser at 1am..

usan Baker was charged in 1987 for beating the 6-year-old sister of Paul, the missing boy. Susan Baker was sentenced to 10 years in prison for assault and aggravated battery, but a judge suspended the sentence to time served — 80 days, according to the Carolina Morning News.
In 2000, Susan and James Baker were extradited to South Carolina from Chipley and charged in the disappearance of toddler Paul, according to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
But the case is in “cold status,” said Robin McIntosh, spokeswoman for the Beaufort County, S.C., Sheriff’s office.
A Beaufort investigator was assisting in the Chipley case, McIntosh said.
No one appeared at Shannon’s family’s trailer Wednesday evening but a chained-up puppy. Deputies next door were interviewing a neighbor.

Susan Baker told police she put him down for a nap that day and returned to find him missing. Deputies and police searched the area around their home for several days but found no trace of the little boy.
After the disappearance, the couple's 6-year-old daughter was removed by state social workers who discovered broken bones and sores on her body.
Susan Baker was convicted for beating the girl and sentenced to 10 years in prison for assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature. Paul has never been found.
http://www.freewebs.com/scmissinguni...ngchildren.htm

Susan Baker was charged in 1987 for beating the 6-year-old sister of Paul, the missing boy. Susan Baker was sentenced to 10 years in prison for assault and aggravated battery, but a judge suspended the sentence to time served — 80 days, according to the Carolina Morning News.

Thanks for the correction. The article I read didn't show her 80 day suspended sentence time served...could it be they gave her time served for the amount of time spent in jail awaiting trial??? Very confusing..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,571888,00.html

Sheriff Haddock:
"It was a very emotional for us, because once got her to hospital, we called our wives and every one of us was crying. Grown men crying. It's just such a relief" that the child was found, he said. "We've had missing children cases in the past, but nothing like this."

I'm so happy for these officers. This has me crying all over again.

OMG, this is the most wonderful news. I am so grateful for the awesome caring people on here. Great day!!!

OMG , OMG OMG I am in tears ... AWESOME thank you Lord - thanks all

was anyone here when the announcement was made.....they found her at 955pm...such emotional news conference......they even talked about the sleuther that offered the house...its sounds like someone was watching us....there was alot of infor...that had to have came straight off here....good work..

HURRAY! What wonderful news to wake up to! Shannon is safe and apparently sound. Now I hope they can resolve where little Paul is too...

sheriff bobby haddock of the washington county sheriffs depart...says....."we are proud pappa's of shannon lea dedrick" so emotional...news conference at 11am....good work kenny brock....

OMG!!!!!!!!!! God is wonderful, and a beautiful baby is safe!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You Lord, Thankyou!!!!!!! God bless Shannon, and I hope she is going to be living somewhere safe!!!!!!!! I Just knew that SB had something to do with this! What a nutcase!!

WTF is right Poco. I have a feeling this case is going to be batsh** weird.

I have no idea what that means but it sounds good for now. Tomorrow, I may ban myself for it.

Goodnight . . . Again.

It sure sounds that it will.

I have not followed this case that closely as I am a bit under the weather and I am extremely happy she was found. I am also extremely proud of the sluethers who helped crack this case.

Why did they do this? Maybe in hopes of anticipated donations to the family?

I am so thankful this little one is safe and hopefully her maternal grandma will be able to have guardianship over her.

I wonder how they kept her so quiet in that box under the bed? Gave her something to make her sleep?

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members