FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread lock in the middle of that...ugh....lolol.

ETA: Although I do thank the mod for the new thread.

Did you hear him say that there is possible skin under her nails? Or was I imagining him saying that?
I can't be sure, I am sorry. I was trying to make it over from the other thread and work from memory.

Did you hear him say that there is possible skin under her nails? Or was I imagining him saying that?

Yes, he (Somer's dad) said LE mentioned Somer may possibly have skin under her fingernails and defensive marks on her as well.

The dad did say the po po said their was skin of the perp under Somers nails.......

For once, something makes perfect sense. Of course LE would focus on a home that had a fire!!!

This may sound dumb, but if the house has been gutten down to the studs, would there still be soot in it?

NG just referred to the Le case where her perp had scratches all over him. I wonder how much a 7 year old could fight off an adult. Would he have scratches, bruises, cuts as the LE are suggesting to look for? Could there be any DNA under her nails??

Thanks for that. Where did you get that info?

I found a possible person who may be Kyle. Do you have any idea how old he is?

chili .... I have searched for Kyle's for over a week.. can't find carp on him... the ones I found have other occupations and older and established in their field or in high school not in the area.. I am just confused about the Kyle situation..

I got info from the source that announced it.. I have email...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/special/somer/news-article.aspx?storyid=147122&catid=338

"The Vinsons' sister Alissa Barrs, who lives at the same address in Mandarin as George Vinson, said her brothers have been questioned by police. She said on Friday afternoon that George Vinson, 33, worked at the Gano home about two months ago, but then found other work."

GV. His face is oval. SO on a child, sex unknown, under 16. http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=5693

I want to know what Alissa Barrs, the Vinson's sister who lives with them, looks like, and I want to know where she works. Let's figure her out!

I sure hope this is alright with LE that he is telling this stuff.

Hello; my name is Cheewawa & I'm a changaholic. On the previous thread someone said Tuba was asking about the triangle & sandboxes, or a pile of sand. Can someone post a google map showing the triangle?

This may sound dumb, but if the house has been gutten down to the studs, would there still be soot in it?

it could, just depends on the level of clean up, but the smell will still somewhat be present I have been in homes that were completly restored and still u can smell a faint smell of smoke in the home.

Hello; my name is Cheewawa & I'm a changaholic. On the previous thread someone said Tuba was asking about the triangle & sandboxes, or a pile of sand. Can someone post a google map showing the triangle?

Hi Cheewawa,

Isn't the triangle near your gas station & clerk that you visit in your pj's?

Not dumb at all! The picture I saw of the dumpster after Somer was found, was filled with boards and debris taken out of the home. I think it's quite possible soot was either inside or laying around the outside of the home.

Good point . I was thinking perhaps there was soot around the perimeter or on old material on the grounds or the garbage, dumpster. It would be interesting to know when they quit work that day. Perhaps this Vinson dude hires casual workers from an agency ex cons or etc. I am from Canada and we have many of these agencies, the employer gets a bonus or wage assistance. If in fact itwas a worker from the home maybe this is why LE is stating that individuals know something.... Best offense is a defense. (Owner Vinson)

Hi Cheewawa,

Isn't the triangle near your gas station & clerk that you visit in your pj's?
Hey Cheewawa!
quick question.. where is the hess station located that you visited (working on map) tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike