FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this info has been posted yet, or if you guys even need it...
OPAA's address is Orange Park Athletic Association 1086 Fromhart Street, Orange Park, FL 32073

Directions to OPAA:

OPAA is located at the corner of Gano and Fromhart in Orange Park.
From Kingsley, turn on Grove Park (near Project Playground).
Follow Grove Park to the stop sign. RIGHT at stop sign (Gano).

One entrance is on the left after the tennis courts and park.
(This is close to the senior field, the 8U field, and 10U field.)

To enter for t-ball fields, softball fields, 12U fields, football, and cheerleading, take a LEFT at the first street (Fromhart).

If you follow Fromhart down you'll see a lot of trees on the right, a business and the skate park. Then you come to Mockingbird Lane. Fromhart is a dead end....you'll see a car park back down in there. I'm wondering if DT picked her oldest son up from the skate park? I know most boys his age like to skateboard.

On google I can see 2 mounds (sand?) on the left in the park.

24dr6ev.jpg

imj9c8.jpg

Here is a description of the different fields that make up the OPAA Complex:

10 & UNDER FIELD
This field is located at the corner of Gano and Fromhart.
12 & UNDER FIELD
This field is located to the west of the softball field and north of the 15 & under field.
15 & UNDER (SENIOR) FIELD
This field is located closest to the tennis courts and the equipment room. It is west of the 8 & under field.
8 & UNDER FIELD
This field is the 2nd field as you enter off Fromhart.
SOFTBALL FIELD
This field is the 3rd field in as you come down Fromhart. It is south of the batting cages and north of the 8 & under field.
NORTH T-BALL FIELD
This field is located south of the football field and west of the 12 & under field.
SOUTH T-BALL FIELD
This field is west of the 12 & under field and north of the 15 and under field.
OPAA BASEBALL/SOFTBALL EQUIPMENT ROOM
The equipment room is in the building near the playground and senior field.
OPAA BOARD ROOM / Field house
The board room is the first orange building you come to on the u-shape drive near the end of Fromhart.
OPAA COORDINATOR OFFICE
The coordinator office is located in the building near the senior field and the playground. It is the door to the LEFT on the orange building.
OPAA FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT ROOM
The football equipment room is located off of Fromhart. Take the u-shape drive and pass the first orange building. The other orange building behind it (and at the base of the "u") is the football concession stand and the equipment room. The door is just past the restrooms.

Not dumb at all! The picture I saw of the dumpster after Somer was found, was filled with boards and debris taken out of the home. I think it's quite possible soot was either inside or laying around the outside of the home.

That soot is a mess .... hard to get it all.. I would even say the worker might have had it on his clothes ... maybe just didn't wash them even.. that soot flies and lands everywhere.. all kinds of cracks and crevices could be filled with it.. maybe its the old 2x4's in the house still.. was just going to put new floor .... jmo

James V. is the owner of the construction company that was working on the burnt home. He confirmed that he had an assistant who worked on the home with him. Both him and his assistant were interviewed by LE and swabbed for DNA. It has not been confirmed that they were working at the house at the time of Somer's disappearance.

However, a guy named Kyle called a reporter for an Orlando station. The reporter was in Orange Park at the time working on the story. Kyle told the reporter that he was working on the house that afternoon. He said Somer came up to him and told him he was doing a good job. It has never been confirmed that Kyle was indeed working on the house that day as James' assistant. He could have just been some wacko who had nothing to do with anything but just called the TV reporter.

They swabed James and his assistant for DNA?Have they swabbed his brother and Kyle?Who else was on the crew?

Hello; my name is Cheewawa & I'm a changaholic. On the previous thread someone said Tuba was asking about the triangle & sandboxes, or a pile of sand. Can someone post a google map showing the triangle?

The triangle in a circle was on a CLAY country club sign and in CAM's dream..........
on th last thread
yes, TUBA asked for info from locals on sand boxes, sand piles in park across the street of burnt home on Gango

Surely LE has found out exactly who was working on that house and rounded them up by now, even the owners.

chili .... I have searched for Kyle's for over a week.. can't find carp on him... the ones I found have other occupations and older and established in their field or in high school not in the area.. I am just confused about the Kyle situation..

I got info from the source that announced it.. I have email...

Thanks again MommaD.

I found a Kyle I could link to J. Vinson. This person is young, hopes to go into LE and I'm pretty sure would have nothing to do with Somer's disappearance. I'm in no way sure he's the right Kyle but he does have ties to JV and could very well be working for him while he's in school.

Hi Cheewawa,

Isn't the triangle near your gas station & clerk that you visit in your pj's?
Hey there Emma P,
Yes I think so....the question about the sandboxes, sand from tuba...hubby says there's a daycare center near the gas station, AA bldg. He wanted me to ask if I can get a map showing the actual triangle. Oh, and btw, I've got my jammas on *wink* (and the car has a full tank of gas)!

Okay, so it's back to the house.

Somer was familiar with the house, siblings too.
(They probably snuck in there & had a look around this summer, at least.)

Soot - we'd like to know where the soot was on Somer.
(If she visited the house herself, she could have gotton soon on herself...)

Do you think the older brother was already looking for Somer, DT had called him, they were talking by cell, he'd gone to the park, something he saw made him call his mom, she picked him up first thing...?

It's interesting that they are back to the house, the park with the bathrooms, where DT went first to pick up her oldest.

They swabed James and his assistant for DNA?Have they swabbed his brother and Kyle?Who else was on the crew?

Yes, they swabbed his brother. If Kyle was the assistant then they swabbed him too. MommaD seems to have confirmed that Kyle was the assistant and in his interview with News 4 Jax James basically said there were just the 2 of them (him and the assistant) who worked on the house

Not sure if this info has been posted yet, or if you guys even need it...
OPAA's address is Orange Park Athletic Association 1086 Fromhart Street, Orange Park, FL 32073

Directions to OPAA:

OPAA is located at the corner of Gano and Fromhart in Orange Park.
From Kingsley, turn on Grove Park (near Project Playground).
Follow Grove Park to the stop sign. RIGHT at stop sign (Gano).

One entrance is on the left after the tennis courts and park.
(This is close to the senior field, the 8U field, and 10U field.)

To enter for t-ball fields, softball fields, 12U fields, football, and cheerleading, take a LEFT at the first street (Fromhart).

If you follow Fromhart down you'll see a lot of trees on the right, a business and the skate park. Then you come to Mockingbird Lane. Fromhart is a dead end....you'll see a car park back down in there. I'm wondering if DT picked her oldest son up from the skate park? I know most boys his age like to skateboard.

On google I can see 2 mounds (sand?) on the left in the park.

24dr6ev.jpg

imj9c8.jpg

Here is a description of the different fields that make up the OPAA Complex:

10 & UNDER FIELD
This field is located at the corner of Gano and Fromhart.
12 & UNDER FIELD
This field is located to the west of the softball field and north of the 15 & under field.
15 & UNDER (SENIOR) FIELD
This field is located closest to the tennis courts and the equipment room. It is west of the 8 & under field.
8 & UNDER FIELD
This field is the 2nd field as you enter off Fromhart.
SOFTBALL FIELD
This field is the 3rd field in as you come down Fromhart. It is south of the batting cages and north of the 8 & under field.
NORTH T-BALL FIELD
This field is located south of the football field and west of the 12 & under field.
SOUTH T-BALL FIELD
This field is west of the 12 & under field and north of the 15 and under field.
OPAA BASEBALL/SOFTBALL EQUIPMENT ROOM
The equipment room is in the building near the playground and senior field.
OPAA BOARD ROOM / Field house
The board room is the first orange building you come to on the u-shape drive near the end of Fromhart.
OPAA COORDINATOR OFFICE
The coordinator office is located in the building near the senior field and the playground. It is the door to the LEFT on the orange building.
OPAA FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT ROOM
The football equipment room is located off of Fromhart. Take the u-shape drive and pass the first orange building. The other orange building behind it (and at the base of the "u") is the football concession stand and the equipment room. The door is just past the restrooms.

Hi Kaw

Could you post this information on the astro thread? Earlier they were asking about a sandbox or sand.

Thanks!

Thanks again MommaD.

I found a Kyle I could link to J. Vinson. This person is young, hopes to go into LE and I'm pretty sure would have nothing to do with Somer's disappearance. I'm in no way sure he's the right Kyle but he does have ties to JV and could very well be working for him while he's in school.

Please turn in that tip.

Thanks again MommaD.

Cool... thanks ... does your kyle play sports??? How did you link him to jv???

That house was probably locked up to if they were not working on it.

Hey there Emma P,
Yes I think so....the question about the sandboxes, sand from tuba...hubby says there's a daycare center near the gas station, AA bldg. He wanted me to ask if I can get a map showing the actual triangle. Oh, and btw, I've got my jammas on *wink* (and the car has a full tank of gas)!

Cam took a picture and posted on here.. in last thread .. and In the astros thread ..

Chili Fries...... just for the record.. reporter hunted "Kyle" at the burned house down..

Kyle DID NOT call orlando station ....
Really?That's interesting.Have they swabed him for DNA?

That house was probably locked up to if they were not working on it.

One thing I can add is that if a house is empty for a long period of time and there are kids nearby, chances are they found a way in. I also remember reading IIRC that Somer liked treehouses...this is no tree, but it is a house.

JMO

Yes, they swabbed his brother. If Kyle was the assistant then they swabbed him too. MommaD seems to have confirmed that Kyle was the assistant and in his interview with News 4 Jax James basically said there were just the 2 of them (him and the assistant) who worked on the house

james v. said all 3 of them were swabbed .. on the media video... james and the brother and assistant (kyle) ... if that is who the assistant is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500