FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about the perp detained in GA. He is a known SO and his victims have been boys, would a SO be likely to switch to girls? If this happens does anyone know how common it is to have both male and female victims?

Spyglass posted this on the previous thread:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...002117,00.html

"Molesters and pedophiles seem to target same-sex and opposite-sex children equally, the gender they choose depending mostly upon availability."

Someone also referred to the Groene case where both male and female had been molested by the same perp.

I'm sure there have been plenty of studies about this subject-I have never researched it-but it does make sense-availability is what counts the most to these sick freaks when they get the urge to offend.

I change my mind on my last comment. I think that church is way to far away to just be canvassing the area. Back to the drawing board!!!

Claude Davis - RSO

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ns_andrea.html

It has been asked if Davis moved. To the best of my knowledge he has not. The neighbors say he has been seen recently but can not verify if he was at home on the day that Somer Thompson disappeared. They also say they were told by the Park Office that he is a registered sex offender but that they were not aware that he had at one time implicated himself in the Andrea Parsons case by saying that he had disposed of her in a dumpster.

Link to recent (10-30-09) photos of Claude Davis' residence and van. Some of Davis' neighbors say they have lived there for three years and the van in the pictures in the link below is the only vehicle they know of him owning.

http://s577.photobucket.com/albums/s...laude Davis/

Note that Davis' van is in the process of being painted blue.

If anybody saw this van in the Orange Park neighborhood the day Somer Thompson went missing please contact:

Clay County Tip Line: 877-227-6911 or cart@claysheriff.com

OMG- I thought about Davis last night, but I had no clue if he was still in prison or not. The thing that caught my attention, I know everyone is going to go shush on that "accident" post, but he said Andrea fell and bumped her head in the dumpster and died, and that post I saw said how it was an "accident" and she had bumped her head too. The poster said the man panicked and put her in a dumpster.
I know, I know, I'm grasping at threads here, but something about that one comment (and i've read hundreds) has really bugged me from the moment I read it. The guy said he had "seen it in a dream".

HUGE question. Who was the perp that work on an education board a custodian??????

Check this out:
http://www.adventop.org/property.htm

one of the employees of this church was interviewed. My guess is during a canvass of the area. Also, thinking this is where CWG popped up. Maybe mom didn't know CWG after all... don't worry I eat crow!! If you read the police report you will understand.

Answering your ? http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=00030318

Maybe not that church but there are two other churches on Somer's route. Both on Gano...one is Pentecostal.

Well, that was weird. No one could post, and then it took them all! Then the whole darn website went down. I've deleted my duplicates and am taking it to bed.
Good luck, everyone.

I have a question about the perp detained in GA. He is a known SO and his victims have been boys, would a SO be likely to switch to girls? If this happens does anyone know how common it is to have both male and female victims?

Who knows!!! These pedophiles don't tell the truth once their caught or else we might have some idea. mho

Holy Moly! I posted 1,000 times -- Been working on deleting all the doubles. So I guess yall know I think that church is way to far for being a general canvass.

Holy Moly! I posted 1,000 times -- Been working on deleting all the doubles. So I guess yall know I think that church is way to far for being a general canvass.

lol That was a huge burp!!!

NSC, I am really interested in what you have dug up on CWG. If nothing else I really feel he is good for the other ones. In light of that, I don't think he has been idle in the mean time....kwim?

NSC, I am really interested in what you have dug up on CWG. If nothing else I really feel he is good for the other ones. In light of that, I don't think he has been idle in the mean time....kwim?
Redfish, I agree wholeheartedly. I would love to see a time line in column format showing where DT and Somer lived and compare it to where CWG lived during those times. I would also like to add any other missing persons to a list correlating to CWG's residences in the various places he has lived. It would be nice to also post the links to each piece of information that is found.

I am guessing that the list would need to be designed using a software program like MS Office, then screen shot and posted in a thumbnail here or posted on a photobucket. I know that the poster who posted a lot of the residence comparison information said they posted it in column format but when it posted here it reverted to paragraph format.

I may be able to work on it today.
If anyone else would like to help find the prior relevant posts and bring them over to this thread it would be a great help.
I don't remember who the original poster was that did all of the hard work sleuthing the info and posting it, does anyone else?

NSC,
Was it you?

wow you guys are awesome and great at sleuthing. Been reading, and reading, and reading, oh did I mention I have been.....lol took so long to catch up you all racing thru post feels like it took me days...oh its friday? oh its saturday, it has been days..anyways I finaly made it too the end :woohoo:!
I just wanted to say Thank You for all you guys & gals do and I so admire your drive to stay with it and dig deeper, lots of great ideas lets hope we have answers soon.

I am still a newbie and just starting to learn the in's and out's of finding info, now its just learning to trust that I may have found somehting of value, as I second guess alot.:waitasec:

R.I.P. Somer. Justice Must Be Served!!!!

Welcome Luna Mist!

Post away! Throw it all out there when you find something. It's brainstorming and to me everything is up for grabs to be posted (within the TOS, lol). That's what I find to be great about doing it like this. The other posters here can pick apart the information I find and present ideas and theories I have not considered. It really helps me to weed out the information that does not apply.

I look forward to reading your posts (Don't be shy!).

Is Claude Davis back on the radar now? He never left mine.
Was there new info on him or stuff we already knew from the other day? TIA.

Is Claude Davis back on the radar now? He never left mine.
Was there new info on him or stuff we already knew from the other day? TIA.
The only new info I am aware of is in my post above, the pictures of his home and vehicle and some tidbits from his neighbors.

Redfish, I agree wholeheartedly. I would love to see a time line in column format showing where DT and Somer lived and compare it to where CWG lived during those times. I would also like to add any other missing persons to a list correlating to CWG's residences in the various places he has lived. It would be nice to also post the links to each piece of information that is found.

I am guessing that the list would need to be designed using a software program like MS Office, then screen shot and posted in a thumbnail here or posted on a photobucket. I know that the poster who posted a lot of the residence comparison information said they posted it in column format but when it posted here it reverted to paragraph format.

I may be able to work on it today.
If anyone else would like to help find the prior relevant posts and bring them over to this thread it would be a great help.
I don't remember who the original poster was that did all of the hard work sleuthing the info and posting it, does anyone else?

NSC,
Was it you?

Goodmorning, You are up early, and I am up late! Do you have his birthdate handy? Have you started your list yet? I am gonna go back and see if I can dig up some of those lists. I have been jotting down some notes but you can bet NSC has it all drawn out already! I waited all day for her to post but she's holdin' out!! I know we need a forum before we start to post too much, things get lost and so much time wasted searching and duplicating work.

Goodmorning, You are up early, and I am up late! Do you have his birthdate handy? Have you started your list yet? I am gonna go back and see if I can dig up some of those lists. I have been jotting down some notes but you can bet NSC has it all drawn out already! I waited all day for her to post but she's holdin' out!! I know we need a forum before we start to post too much, things get lost and so much time wasted searching and duplicating work.
CWG - DOB 12-21-1972

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/ResultDetails.aspx?index=0&x=CC5ACAC7-FBDD-45F2-B4AF-AEB12A0D84A2

No, I haven't started on it yet.

wow you guys are awesome and great at sleuthing. Been reading, and reading, and reading, oh did I mention I have been.....lol took so long to catch up you all racing thru post feels like it took me days...oh its friday? oh its saturday, it has been days..anyways I finaly made it too the end :woohoo:!
I just wanted to say Thank You for all you guys & gals do and I so admire your drive to stay with it and dig deeper, lots of great ideas lets hope we have answers soon.

I am still a newbie and just starting to learn the in's and out's of finding info, now its just learning to trust that I may have found somehting of value, as I second guess alot.:waitasec:

R.I.P. Somer. Justice Must Be Served!!!!

Welcome to WS Luna_Myst!

Still kinda new here myself. The people here are wonderful. If anyone disagrees with an idea they'll tear it apart, but you have to remember that they're attacking your post - not you. Personal attacks are very rare here, so don't be afraid to voice your thoughts. The worst thing that will happen is your post will get ignored, but given how fast these threads move it's understandable.
Looking forward to what you have to say!

Welcome to WS Luna_Myst!

Still kinda new here myself. The people here are wonderful. If anyone disagrees with an idea they'll tear it apart, but you have to remember that they're attacking your post - not you. Personal attacks are very rare here, so don't be afraid to voice your thoughts. The worst thing that will happen is your post will get ignored, but given how fast these threads move it's understandable.
Looking forward to what you have to say!

Yes , Welcome to WS Luna_Myst :dance: ... I can so agree with KAE on the ignored part.. I am ignored daily.. but that is ok I still keep on keepin on posting ..... you will see your information posted later on..:dance::dance::dance:

We Need more news ... LE please give another update ...

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21474681/detail.html

ALBANY, Ga. -- A judge denied bond for a 36-year-old man after he was accused of trying to entice elementary school children into his van as they were walking home.

Kenneth Kellam was charged with two counts each of attempting to entice a child for indecent purposes, attempted child molestation, attempted false imprisonment, and attempted aggravated sodomy. He will likely also face charges for failure to register as a sex offender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid