FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.indigo-healing.net/What_is_Indigo.html

this disturbed me about the indigo child on Sean website
This?
"The Indigos are unable to conform to dysfunctional situations at home, work, or school. They don’t have the ability to dissociate from their feelings and pretend like everything’s okay….unless they are medicated or sedated."

ETA I don't feel that this guy is a suspect, I'm leaning more towards the stranger abduction. I do think it's really overt to try it again so close to where they tried it before, but the way the peeps in the Nissan feel, they got away with it. After all, it wasn't even reported to the schools.

this disturbed me about the indigo child on Sean website
he is talking about auras. I have a great friend (and actually an open heart nurse with me) who is a reikki healer and she tells me all about it... not that I buy it hook line and sinker but I HAVE seen it do some amazing things...

He is talking about children with that color of aura having problems with adhd etc.. . it is just the lingo of the practice.. it wasn't creepy to me at all... but of course that is moo and meant with websleuth love.

Reading into his background, this guy is a hodgkin's survivor. Guess what, I am too! I can associate with being near death and reaching out to everything and anything to prevent it from coming back. I am not ready to sell the farm on SP yet... I just am not feeling that hinky meter ticking about him. Of course anything the rest of you all dig up can change that in a heartbeat.

At the moment I am really thinking this was related to the other attempted abduction... same time of the day.... same area... it is just too coincidental for me..

I hear ya, NurseBeeme. I too know folks who practice this, one being a physician that I work with. I think Yoga and all those types of things are awesome and I think more should do Yoga. What creeped me out was the talk about children, I think. I'm not sure, I'm going to have to think more on this, I don't want to be reactive.

I am quite familiar with those who believe in "indigo" children. It was introduced to me as a plausible reason for my son's Asperger's Syndrome and has been discussed at length on many AS sites.

The general lo-down is that it was created by one person who believes kids with ADD, ADHD and AS symptoms are "special beings" and then that person created the term "indigo", etc. It is not recognized by the medical professionals that I've talked with regarding AS. Personally, I think the whole thing was created to make a way to get the public to treat people in a more positive way. At least, I hope that's why this movement began.

Whatever it is, it is a goofy way of looking at people on the autism spectrum and those with ADD and ADHD. Goofy, hogwash, and nothing that is threatening, from what I've seen.

Turquoise: Relates to the immune system. Sensitive, compassionate, healer, therapist.

BLU AURA COLOR: Relates to the throat, thyroid. Cool, calm, and collected. Caring, loving, love to help others, sensitive, intuitive.
Soft blue: Peacefulness, clarity and communication; truthful; intuitive
Bright royal blue: Clairvoyant; highly spiritual nature; generous; on the right path; new opportunities are coming

Dark or muddy blue: Fear of the future; fear of self-expression; fear of facing or speaking the truth
INDIGO AURA COLOR: Relates to the third eye, visual and pituitary gland. Intuitive, sensitive, deep feeling.

some aura color examples and site for background reading on reiki... (but we don't even know this is for sure the guy yet... but background nonetheless is always good at websleuths right guys?)

http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com/auracolormeanings.html

he is talking about auras. I have a great friend (and actually an open heart nurse with me) who is a reikki healer and she tells me all about it... not that I buy it hook line and sinker but I HAVE seen it do some amazing things...

He is talking about children with that color of aura having problems with adhd etc.. . it is just the lingo of the practice.. it wasn't creepy to me at all... but of course that is moo and meant with websleuth love.

Reading into his background, this guy is a hodgkin's survivor. Guess what, I am too! I can associate with being near death and reaching out to everything and anything to prevent it from coming back. I am not ready to sell the farm on SP yet... I just am not feeling that hinky meter ticking about him. Of course anything the rest of you all dig up can change that in a heartbeat.

At the moment I am really thinking this was related to the other attempted abduction... same time of the day.... same area... it is just too coincidental for me..

Thank you for presenting the creator's side of things, Nurse! Again, it was presented to be a positive and not a negative, which is what I was trying to express in my post. Nurse did a better job!

I was unable to find Somer on Facebook just now. Has it gone away already?

Thank you for presenting the creator's side of things, Nurse! Again, it was presented to be a positive and not a negative, which is what I was trying to express in my post. Nurse did a better job!
the whole reiki thing can tend to sound in and of itself hinky if you have never heard of it before! That is for sure! I remember the first time my friend explained it to me! I actually borrowed some of her books on it as I was so baffled... but interested at the same time

I hear ya, NurseBeeme. I too know folks who practice this, one being a physician that I work with. I think Yoga and all those types of things are awesome and I think more should do Yoga. What creeped me out was the talk about children, I think. I'm not sure, I'm going to have to think more on this, I don't want to be reactive.

It all begins somewhere...babies, children, adults, OLD FOLKS.

So...if we go with the assumption that the previous kidnapping attempt is related to Somer's disappearance, we can speculate on the following (notice I said speculate...meaning we can discuss the pros/cons of these):

1. The kidnappers are "locals" meaning they live nearby the Orange Park area (since they returned to the SAME area rather than choosing another school).

2. They are comfortable with the area despite a failed kidnapping attempt earlier (you'd have to be REALLY comfortable returning to the same area again...did they know that nothing had been done after the first attempt?)

Anything else?

[bolded by me]

Good question - the story surrounding this failed kidnapping makes them sound desperate. If the kidnappers thought their attempt wasn't taken seriously, missed, or went unreported, why wouldn't they try again? imo the person who let this report 'slip her mind' is negligent. :furious:

[bolded by me]

Good question - the story surrounding this failed kidnapping makes them sound desperate. If the kidnappers thought their attempt wasn't taken seriously, missed, or went unreported, why wouldn't they try again? imo the person who let this report 'slip her mind' is negligent. :furious:

ITA - but in my mind it is GROSS Negligence!!! There were/are childrens lives at stake and someone at the Sheriff's office (if I read that right) had it "slip her mind" that people should be notified...NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!:furious::furious::furious:

I'm coming up blank on Diena Thompson's Facebook. Can someone p-l-e-a-s-e let me know if I'm looking it up wrong or if it's now gone. THANKS!

Nancy Grace is going to be covering Somer tonight. just wanted to let you all know.

Why? I am not being sarcastic.

I guess I didn't understand he was talking about healing aura's
I thought he was trying to treat these children and read about drugs and AD.
I have had natural healing used on me and have had many Reikki treatments.
I know the healer feels cold and hot etc.........
my grandson could be an indigo because he fits many of the below comments
I went and reread the page again.

I'm coming up blank on Diena Thompson's Facebook. Can someone p-l-e-a-s-e let me know if I'm looking it up wrong or if it's now gone. THANKS!

Put Somer's name in the search bar, and it's the first one. and you're welcome.

I see we don't have Somer back home. I had to sit thru a business meeting all day and had a hard time concentrating because my thoughts were here with Somer.
Do we have anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member