FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on one of the blogs insists she is a first grader, BTW. They said the media keeps saying 2nd grade and that isn't correct.

I guess I didn't understand he was talking about healing aura's
I thought he was trying to treat these children and read about drugs and AD.
I have had natural healing used on me and have had many Reikki treatments.
I know the healer feels cold and hot etc.........
my grandson could be an indigo because he fits many of the below comments
I went and reread the page again.

Yeah, I went back and read it, and thought it actually sounded cool. I'm sure I would be hip to all this stuff had I not moved from Boulder to Wyoming.
Gonna go watch Mizz Nancy lol
Hold down the fort, kids!
I hope Mizz Nancy has real breaking news, ie Somer's been found.

I see we don't have Somer back home. I had to sit thru a business meeting all day and had a hard time concentrated because my thoughts were here with Somer.
Do we have anything?

Nothing BB, she has just vanished, Like Adji, Haleigh, Lindsay and on and on, its heartbreaking, prayers for all these missing children

Candlelight Vigil Held for Missing 7-Year-Old
Created: 10/20/2009 6:54:25 PM
Updated: 10/20/2009 7:34:14 PM
<snipped>
At a candlelight vigil Diena Thompson thanked the crowd for its support and help in assisting in the search for her 7-year old daughter, Somer Thompson.

The vigil began at 7:30 p.m., and Somer's grandmother, Debbie Bowling, was there.

Four agencies with helicopters also joined the search today. Detectives have expanded their search, and in that radius there are 87 sex offenders and each is being checked out.

genthumb.ashx

genthumb.ashx

genthumb.ashx

Article:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=146972&catid=3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*NOTE: Much more info included in article link!

Police Plan to Search All Night for Somer
Created: 10/19/2009 8:34:10 PM
Updated: 10/20/2009 7:37:11 PM
<snipped>
Officials will continue to search through the night in the air on the ground, in the water and using horses to find 7-year-old Somer Thompson who disappeared on her way home from school Monday afternoon.

Clay County Sheriff's Office Sgt. Dan Mahla said at a news conference this evening that 200 leads had been called in as of 5:45 p.m. But right now, police have no person of interest and no physical evidence in the case.

"We suspect foul play," Mahla said, adding that right now Somer is considered an endangered child because she did not come home last night, and because of her age, size and the low temperatures last night.

genthumb.ashx

genthumb.ashx

genthumb.ashx

genthumb.ashx

genthumb.ashx

genthumb.ashx

Article:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=146917&catid=3

:angel:

So far there are three "Find Somer" facebook pages. Not a one of them appear to be made by a family member...just an observance.

Maz

:cow:

Isn't it odd that not 1 person ever sees these children 'vanish'..............
no one ever hears any scream.........

LE "told" the Dad to NOT go to Florida at this time? I wonder why?

I'm coming up blank on Diena Thompson's Facebook. Can someone p-l-e-a-s-e let me know if I'm looking it up wrong or if it's now gone. THANKS!

Bowling-Thompson isthe last name

This makes reality smack one right in the face. These sickos are out trolling and strike when an opportunity arises. In an instant a child is gone. This is making me feel sick. Public lynching is the only resolve.

facebook update:
in case anyone wants to endure Mizz Nancy

Nancy Grace URGENT BREAKING NEWS: 7-year-old Girl vanishes walking home from school! Cops say 7-year-old Somer Renee Thompson was last seen in the Grove Park neighborhood. Now in serious danger police suspect foul play and are interviewing 87 sex offenders in c...onnection to disappearance. Tune in tonight for the latest!Read More7 minutes ago · Comment · Like / Unlike

The only thing I got out of the news special was that Sommer's sister is ten years old and her brother is a twin (we knew that)..

The candle light vigil and the mother's plea were not easy to watch. My gut and heart are equally ripped out of my body and stepped on... I cannot imagine what this mother is going thru.

I also add that I have not seen a "normal reaction" to a child abduction in a while (ie Haleigh, Caylee, Robert, etc) and to see it is devestating and at the same time really goes to show you what those who are lying look like... there is NO COMPARISON.

I keep listening to the ladies story about the attempted kidnaping and something just seems strange about it. I keep trying to get a picture in my head of it and can't.

Somers grandmother was just on NG. That poor sweet lady. My goodness this is breaking my heart.

facebook update:
in case anyone wants to endure Mizz Nancy

Nancy Grace URGENT BREAKING NEWS: 7-year-old Girl vanishes walking home from school! Cops say 7-year-old Somer Renee Thompson was last seen in the Grove Park neighborhood. Now in serious danger police suspect foul play and are interviewing 87 sex offenders in c...onnection to disappearance. Tune in tonight for the latest!Read More7 minutes ago · Comment · Like / Unlike

As much as I like Nancy Grace, I will say that I think her definition of "urgent breaking news" is different than the rest of the worlds.

I'm sorry, spyglass, I thought you wanted the "Somer is Missing" fb page.

They just mentioned on NG tht the mother was at work. I am a little confused here. I was under the impression Fl guidelines was a child had to be 12 to be a latchkey child. Any info on that?

PHOTO GALLERY: Search for Somer Thompson 1-23 Photos
Date: 10/20/2009 Album ID: 869768
The investigation into the disappearance of seven year old Somer Renee Thompson continues. Somer is a resident of a home on Horton Drive in Orange Park, Florida. She disappeared yesterday on her way home from school. More than one hundred law enforcement officers are searching in the area, mainly in wooded areas in and around the Grove Park neighborhood of Orange Park.

http://photos.jacksonville.com/mycapture/folder.asp?event=869768&CategoryID=9088&ListSubAlbums=0

:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members