FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
TX LE just called. wow. I thought I would have to call them back.. I was assured in phone call that a detective has been assigned to CWG's case to investigate his whereabouts on 19-23 Oct.. he is working with LE here. At least maybe we will find out if we can exclude him from Somers case. Heck, one down would be nice. I asked why the TX registry does not show him if he has been registered there since 12/08... the answer was backlog in entering into database... wonder how that answer would make the people living around him feel... a year ago? Truth is we have no idea where they are.. neither does LE.. GSP chip in the skull is my answer...can we have a fund raiser for that?

Did you see the Today show this morning? They interviewed Shanyia's Dad along with his attorney, Michael Freed... isn't he Diena's attorney as well?

SAY WHAT!?!? Yes he is.
Grrrrrrrrrr
I pick up a very bad vibe from Shanyia's dad, not to mention the things his brother, dad, and daughter have said about him.
The fact that the same atty is representing him, makes me go hmmmmm

Everyone is entitled to representation, I know this, great.
What are the chances, with ALL the attorneys out there, and there are MANY, that Freed would represent them both.

Did the Sheriff really ask Freed to represent her (don't give me link's I know it's out there) and what is his motive for doing so??

forgive me if this has been asked...

But why do these people need an entertainment lawyer?? :waitasec:

Im getting the same vibe share... WTH? I dont get it.... now lets watch the fund raising begin... Why would the sheriff do that... I can see him advising her to seek an attorney, but not giving a name... that just seems inappropiate to me... kinda like an ambulance driver giving his passengers the name of a doctor..

TX LE just called. wow. I thought I would have to call them back.. I was assured in phone call that a detective has been assigned to CWG's case to investigate his whereabouts on 19-23 Oct.. he is working with LE here. At least maybe we will find out if we can exclude him from Somers case. Heck, one down would be nice. I asked why the TX registry does not show him if he has been registered there since 12/08... the answer was backlog in entering into database... wonder how that answer would make the people living around him feel... a year ago? Truth is we have no idea where they are.. neither does LE.. GSP chip in the skull is my answer...can we have a fund raiser for that?

If I were the people who MAY live near him right now, I'd be livid!!!
Backlog!?!?!?! That is one thing that should not be backlogged!!

Also an interesting note that TX LE is working with OP LE. That tells me that OP LE isn't so certain his name on the mpr is a mistake.

Thanks Sad for all your work.

The answer that is given is they need guidance and protection when they do media interviews.

I pointed out that there are families who did/do interviews just fine with no attorney.

That's the same question I've asked myself. What kind of world are we living in, that the parent of a murdered child is represented by an "entertainment" attorney?

I wonder if Michael Freed contacted Shaniya's father & offered to arrange his media appearances & negotiate a price for said interviews providing he (MF) receives a percentage of the $$. Plus, it's free publicity for MF & he might be opening up a new field for an "entertainment attorney" to specialize in.

If I were the people who MAY live near him right now, I'd be livid!!!
Backlog!?!?!?! That is one thing that should not be backlogged!!

Also an interesting note that TX LE is working with OP LE. That tells me that OP LE isn't so certain his name on the mpr is a mistake.

Thanks Sad for all your work.

To correct myself... TX LE has contacted OP LE, does not appear OPLE has asked for their help or to verify his whereabouts... TX LE is now contacting them.. either way, it appears this particular RSO comes and goes as he pleases.. cross state lines, thru all the southern states... AL, GA, FL.. Also, IMO, he knows the system.. and how to manipulate it..

Logical MInds. I'm glad that you are on here because you are so logical to me. I hope that you have some insights.

I have to go to bed. I should have gone a long time ago.

I have heard, but no confirmation that DT and PC both quit their jobs. It seems like the money is for the family, although on the last thread they siad that the reward has been raised to $64,000.

So what is you simplest idea on what has happened to Somer? I'll check tomorrow .

Thank you for your kind words <grin>

In going thru the info, I was struck by the reference/s to "indigo child"...apparently a new term for what were called "hyper active" and then ad or whatever???

I see even the "missing " photo of Somer shows a very spunky little girl...the "sign" behind her head....

I think that she was probably a real little doll, a "firecracker"...but also maybe especially vulnerable....stalking off alone from her group....the type little girl who would talk to strangers..."I lost my puppy..oh please can you help me find it??"

I am especially struck by the way she was talking to adult construction workers ("you are doing a good job")...and there is something about her saying some guy was going to "build something" for her (is that right?)

I would want to know more about that...and NO I am NOT "blaming the victim"....just being logical...I wonder if the adults in her life should have taken her special "indigo" ways more seriously???

I feel that the "burned" house...a construction site...might be a guy working there ..or sometimes it is some offchance crazy thing....like a guy going there to look for a job (so therefore unknown to anyone)...or a guy going there to steal stuff (again an unknown factor)...

I hope some of you can bring me up to speed on the dna info?? Have they ruled out people?? The high number of sro's in area is disturbing..but how many are known CHILD molesters?? I have an ongoing problem with guys who were convicted of statutory rape at 18 or 19 being listed as sro's...I feel it confuses things, wastes state money, and ruins lives unneededly

I do wonder...could there be a real child molester, SRO, in the area, drawn there by the apparently available housing opportunities there?? Like a guy who knew another guy in prison?? Maybe someone who is "listed" in a neighboring county or another part of Florida???

There is a good thread with some of the "facts" but I do find this one hard to follow....it would be nice to have a "sticky"

Thanks

I wonder if Michael Freed contacted Shaniya's father & offered to arrange his media appearances & negotiate a price for said interviews providing he (MF) receives a percentage of the $$. Plus, it's free publicity for MF & he might be opening up a new field for an "entertainment attorney" to specialize in.

My thoughts exactly Chee.. the murder of a child has become a money makin business.. and I believe MF (great initials there) sees an opportunity.

:sick:

Im not completely done reading everything yet but a couple of things popped into my head....

Regarding some triangle that everyone has been talking about, two thoughts came to mind...the first is that the three points where somers home was, the place she was last seen, and the school create a triangle done they? At least that is what it looks like on the ariel maps.

the second thing is DT having 2 boyfriends (?)...but I dont think that was it.

And I was wondering about this Spires connection...was this a relation to DT? If anyone knows please tell me....DT once told me somthing about an uncle that makes me wonder......

I assumed it was because of something they found in that Gano house and wanted to check the construction trash.I wasn't sure.Didn't they check the house then a bathroom at the park?

Somer's body was found BEFORE 1080 Gano was searched...

To correct myself... TX LE has contacted OP LE, does not appear OPLE has asked for their help or to verify his whereabouts... TX LE is now contacting them.. either way, it appears this particular RSO comes and goes as he pleases.. cross state lines, thru all the southern states... AL, GA, FL.. Also, IMO, he knows the system.. and how to manipulate it..

and do they realize he has an open warrant?

I found out who the mods are here, but none of them were online last night so took care of closing the last thread.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60"]Missing/Located Forum Discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Our mods (scroll to bottom and on right side): [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=5695"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame], [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=5083"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame], [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=6493"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Somer's body was found BEFORE 1080 Gano was searched...

Right. And that's why it made sense that something they found with Somer (like soot or construction debris both RUMOR at this point) made them think of Gano house. JMO

I hope some of you can bring me up to speed on the dna info?? Have they ruled out people?? The high number of sro's in area is disturbing..but how many are known CHILD molesters?? I have an ongoing problem with guys who were convicted of statutory rape at 18 or 19 being listed as sro's...I feel it confuses things, wastes state money, and ruins lives unneededly
I have been rereading all the threads, so pls dont berate me for asking a question thats already been answered... and dont waste time looking if it doesnt pop in ur head... but are CWG's offenses against a "child"? I can only find what appears to be statutory rape charges. We have names of all RSO's in area... is their any compliation that has only RSO's with offenses against "children"... not a stat rape kinda thing?

Im not completely done reading everything yet but a couple of things popped into my head....

Regarding some triangle that everyone has been talking about, two thoughts came to mind...the first is that the three points where somers home was, the place she was last seen, and the school create a triangle done they? At least that is what it looks like on the ariel maps.

the second thing is DT having 2 boyfriends (?)...but I dont think that was it.

And I was wondering about this Spires connection...was this a relation to DT? If anyone knows please tell me....DT once told me somthing about an uncle that makes me wonder......

No one here has been able to link HS to DT. DT has the S name in her family, but no one has made a connection..

Is there an RSO in DT's family?

I just did a "surf by"- looks like he has a court appearance on 11/25/09
(WLK).

Wouldn't it be nice if the lab results they're waiting for are due back on 11/25/09 & that's what they need to make an arrest? Talk about giving thanks this Thanksgiving...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname