FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction: The vehicle in Ocala, FL the man impersonating an officer was driving is a Crown Victoria and the article is from yesterday not today.

im confused....the two hispanic males and one hispanic female were all LE in the nissan??

Gypsyblue no mention of anyone other than the FLD officer in the blue nisson... I know weird huh.. and it was stated like don't bother us with it anymore case closed on that case.. said they had 80 tips or so on blue nisson and that was time wasted on Somer's case..

but If they are a POI I am sure they would get out of Dodge fast. the person is suppose to be a traveler.. astro thread....

It's a 2 hour and 21 minute drive from Orange Park to Ocala.

Edited to add: I see upthread now it WASN'T a caddy but a Crown Vic....I'm sure there are RSO's that drive them too....but nevermind I'm sticking with Somer's case. Don't want to sidetrack and get O/T....sorry gang.

Maybe the people in the Nissan were there on actual LE business, and they were trying to avoid jeopardizing any investigation there. I think that all the tips that they had to wade through about blue Nissans was enough to make them decide it was worth the risk.

I think he lives there.....right there where he can see 1080 Gano from his own yard.....every single day

I agree. I think the perp is someone close by. Think about it....dozens of children were walking home and it's very likely many adults were out and about as well. I haven't seen mention of anyone out of the ordinary being noticed. I think whoever did this blended right in because he/she belonged there or didn't look "out of place." Neighbor, visitor, another child, cable guy, meter reader, someone like that. Someone close and "normal."

People know when someone belongs in their neighborhood and when they don't. Maybe a resident has already come forward with a lead about someone "out of place" and LE just hasn't released that, but barring that kind of information, I think it's a neighbor or service contractor.

It's a 2 hour and 21 minute drive from Orange Park to Ocala.

Edited to add: I see upthread now it WASN'T a caddy but a Crown Vic....I'm sure there are RSO's that drive them too....but nevermind I'm sticking with Somer's case. Don't want to sidetrack and get O/T....sorry gang.

agree... I don't want sidetrack either.. I think point was tho NO ONE is above not doing WRONG.. NO matter what profession they are in.. Sick monsters like this LOOK NORMAL most of time... I don't care if they are doctors, LE, active or ex service vets, ectt.. I am sure everyone can see what I am saying..

I wnnt to hear more about Clayton G. He gave incorrect info for his employmeat and address to LE on the police report, he absconded and now he is in Texas. There may be a valid explanation for all of this but I'm just not feelling good about him.

sbm

Most of all I want to hear why he was near the crime scene that day!

Here are some questions I'd really like to know the answers to:

- We know they have taken DNA samples from possible suspects. Do they have DNA from Somer that they are looking to match? Since she was found in the garbage any DNA they could have recovered from Somer would have to have unfortunately come from inside her. Anything else could be garbage contamination.

- Where was CWG when he was randomly interviewed the afternoon Somer disappeared?

- Did they take a DNA swab from CWG when he updated his SO registry the next day or a few days after? Does he have DNA on file anyway?

- Who is the assistant to contractor who worked on the burnt house?

- Were the contractors working on the house at any time the day Somer disappeared?

- Are there any police reports on file about the burnt house? If neighbors called about transients in the house or something.

- And obviously where they think the garbage may have originated and whether it was a garbage can or dumpster.

sbm

Most of all I want to hear why he was near the crime scene that day!

The presser lady for Le was suppose to find this out for the press and public .. she said she would and we haven't heard anything for 2 days or more now about that.. wish reporters would of asked again about the police report with that person on it that is RSO..... CWG

I find it so strange that with Somer and Elizabeth, being adbucted in their own neighborhod, close to home, why where no screams heard? If a child is scared, they will scream or cry or fight??? No one saw or heard as thing.... This is very disturbing to me...

So, I know it was said that Somer got into an argument/fight with a sibling(s) on the way home and then ran ahead. But now I read that she was actually in a fight in school that day. Anyone else hear that? I wonder who she fought with and if they've been questioned? I'm sure they have.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/24/crime.georgia.landfill.body/

From article:

"
On Monday, Somer became separated from her siblings and schoolmates on her way home from school in Orange Park.
She was seen in a fight at school before disappearing, according to a police report Thursday. Her 10-year-old sister told police that Somer had gotten into a fight with another girl at school earlier in the day.

The sister said she brought up the fight while she and her brother walked Somer home from school, and that Somer ran off from them, apparently upset. The sister said she lost sight of Somer in a group of other kids leaving the school, according to the police report."

I've been going back over videos of media broadcasts from the front of Somer's home, either regular update broadcasts or vigil broadcasts.

So very sad that while those broadcasts were being done to encourage the public to keep an eye out for this missing little girl, Somer was already dead.

But the broadcast that really got to me was when the reporter talked about a personal note a little friend of Somer's wrote along with the missing flyer she posted on a mailbox.
It was a personal note to anyone who has information about her little friend...sooooo sad.
But the reporter noted that something about that note stuck out......the little friend described the birthmark on Somer's leg.

I must have totally missed that the first time I saw that video because I didn't know about the birthmark until Somer was found and LE disclosed how they ID'd her.

It's at about the 12:25 spot in the video.
http://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html
Just so sad going back over these videos done before Somer was found.....some folks that were asked, had so much hope that Somer would be coming home soon and alive. :(

Now, can we please give some serious consideration to the fact that it was LE who followed trash trucks to a landfill in GA...when in fact those trucks go to Rosehill in Clay County before the trash they are hauling is transferred to the landfill in Ga.

In my mind there is something very, very wrong with this scenario! Now I find out that a cop was driving the Nissan suspected of attempting to snatch the other little girl.

So, I know it was said that Somer got into an argument/fight with a sibling(s) on the way home and then ran ahead. But now I read that she was actually in a fight in school that day. Anyone else hear that? I wonder who she fought with and if they've been questioned? I'm sure they have.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/24/crime.georgia.landfill.body/

From article:

"On Monday, Somer became separated from her siblings and schoolmates on her way home from school in Orange Park.
She was seen in a fight at school before disappearing, according to a police report Thursday. Her 10-year-old sister told police that Somer had gotten into a fight with another girl at school earlier in the day.

The sister said she brought up the fight while she and her brother walked Somer home from school, and that Somer ran off from them, apparently upset. The sister said she lost sight of Somer in a group of other kids leaving the school, according to the police report."
I would like to know who was in the other group of kids, and whether the girl she initially got in a fight with was among them. It just seems strange to me that there hasn't been anything reported about what they saw ~ did Somer just run past them, or did someone in that group see where she went and why was Somer last seen by a boy who said she ran past him with a frown on her face. :waitasec: MOO

I agree.

I would like to know who was in the other group of kids, and whether the girl she initially got in a fight with was among them. It just seems strange to me that there hasn't been anything reported about what they saw ~ did Somer just run past them, or did someone in that group see where she went and why was Somer last seen by a boy who said she ran past him with a frown on her face. :waitasec: MOO

Now, can we please give some serious consideration to the fact that it was LE who followed trash trucks to a landfill in GA...when in fact those trucks go to Rosehill in Clay County before the trash they are hauling is transferred to the landfill in Ga.

In my mind there is something very, very wrong with this scenario! Now I find out that a cop was driving the Nissan suspected of attempting to snatch the other little girl.
As in it was more than just a hunch that Somer was among the trash at the landfill? I'm trying to follow your thoughts. :confused: MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member