FL FL - St Petersburg, WhtMale 1326UMFL, 25-40, prior heart surgery, Apr'80

Chuck Brining of the medical examiner told me that isotope testing did reveal Robert had been in Florida for the last part of his life.

I think there's enough time for that, assuming the 1979 events happened earlier in the year.

For that matter, why does it say he was last seen in 1977-78, and then recount his movements in 1979?

Tippit's circumstances certainly leave room for him to be in Florida under somewhat sleazy circumstances, and he matches the name and where the decedent is thought to have come from.
Chuck Brining of the medical examiner told me that isotope testing did reveal Robert had been in Florida for the last part of his life.
I think there's enough time for that, assuming the 1979 events happened earlier in the year.

For that matter, why does it say he was last seen in 1977-78, and then recount his movements in 1979?
I wonder if Robert was actually from Kansas and not Missouri, he could have said Kansas City.

I was hoping the exhumation and further testing back in 2010 would eventually provide additional info but I suppose not... or maybe genealogical testing (proving too costly and/or time consuming) is required to identify the UID??

I was hoping the exhumation and further testing back in 2010 would eventually provide additional info but I suppose not... or maybe genealogical testing (proving too costly and/or time consuming) is required to identify the UID??

They did isotope testing and found that his last few teases were possibly spent in the South Florida area. Doesn’t make a lot of sense since he and Jack had just come back from California.

Was William Robert Prescott ever ruled out? I submitted him almost 3 years ago but haven’t saw his name on the rule out list, never heard back from the doe network either

They did isotope testing and found that his last few teases were possibly spent in the South Florida area. Doesn’t make a lot of sense since he and Jack had just come back from California.

Yes, I read your previous post about the isotope results.

I'm sure Jack Roy's family (wife/ex-wife or parents) as well as the motel manager were questioned but I feel as if someone related to or associated with Jack Roy had to know a little more about this UID. I could be wrong but it's just a feeling I had back when reading all the news reports.

Yes, I read your previous post about the isotope results.

I'm sure Jack Roy's family (wife/ex-wife or parents) as well as the motel manager were questioned but I feel as if someone related to or associated with Jack Roy had to know a little more about this UID. I could be wrong but it's just a feeling I had back when reading all the news reports.
The investigators think Jack probably knew more. It's unfortunate he couldn't say for himself what he knew.

1980-john-doe.jpg

1980 John Doe​

Date Found: 04/26/1980
Location Found: 701 34 St North
Circumstances: John Doe traveled to St. Pete with another white male who has already been identified. While both were staying at the Siesta Hotel they were shot and killed.

@Caring1 Hey could you post the current list of NamUs exclusions for this John Doe? I would greatly appreciate it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back