Identified! FL - Suwannee Co., LIVING WhtFem, mid-20s, Jul'12 - Shannon Wrench

Sorry I didn't catch that pr date. The pics eyes look blue to me. I wonder if she is still missing.

I am wondering about placing her age at mid-20s. From the photo that CarlK linked above (again, GRAPHIC and potentially disturbing to some viewers), I see grey roots at her hairline.

As for the tattooed initials, if the final letter in each is the same (F, I think), then IMO the two were not done at the same time and not by the same tattoo artist. IMO the style and flourishes are different between upper and lower set of initials (in the upper tattoo for example, the style and depth of the "scoop" of the flourish under each letter is deeper and rounder than similar marks in the lower tattoo). Common sense would say that the upper initial tattoo is older and the lower is newer, but???

Also, I am assuming that the dark shading below the initials is the top of the wolf tattoo, but there also seems to be some bruising on the back of the arm (to the right of the tattoos in the photo) which might yield some clues about what happened to this woman.

the whiter hairs might just be from being out in the sun a lot, I know my boyfriends hair does that near the hair line.

Also I know it seems far fetched but, do you think she was on her way (hitchhiking or with a partner) to see the Grateful Dead meet up in Lakeland Florida? Or maybe had tickets to see the show? It was to show today (Aug, 1st)

Do you think she drove up with a friend so they could see the show during summer holidays and things went wrong?

http://events.tboextra.com/lakeland_fl/events/show/270258187-grateful-dead-meet-up-2012

Edit: I only ask this because of the shirt she was wearing and how close the dates are.

Thanks SoBe for posting that

Mandy Ciehanoski certainly looks to be a closer resemblance to Jane Doe than BC-- it does say she has hazel eyes, but Mandy's eyes certainly look blue in her photo, oh... but the other issue, that Daisy mentioned the pr date is off.

Mandy's ex has been in jail since 2011 and was charged with her murder even though her body has not been found. He admitted to a cell mate that he murdered her and her hair and blood was found in his car. They also found a her blood on a sheet in his apartment. From all of this, IMHO I do not think that this can be Mandy.

It looks to me like this UID was possibly pushed out of a moving car. I wonder if she is basically brain dead since they state that she is in a medically induced coma with head injuries. They may not want to release such information until they find her family. This case makes me sad!

Here is another tattoo that was found on the woman. Insane Clown Posse' logo is seen on the inside of her left ankle. Photo of the tattoo can be seen here. http://suwanneedemocrat.com/x825332141/Jane-Doe-photos-released

Good link MissSunshine (again: GRAPHIC photos at link above). Seems that tattoos of initials are on right upper arm, and wolf is on left upper arm.

If so, then I am even more curious about what the dark mark/band is under the initials on the R upper arm, and what appears to be two and a half "scallop" bruises on the front side of her R upper arm? What is that pattern?

So sad that no one has come forward to claim this woman.

Not sure if that ID is right. Found her on FB with the same pic inside her albums and she was posting on her wall on Tuesday.....

Not sure if that ID is right. Found her on FB with the same pic inside her albums and she was posting on her wall on Tuesday.....

Or someone else was posting on her facebook on tuesday?

I did not find the facebook.

she is also featured on the missing page on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...06784247.72765.212865135400495&type=1&theater

perhaps they could do footprints i mean they take those as soon as we are born and named so maybe that would help id who she is

i'm wndering if david could a husband or child or someone very close to her be only reason i can think someone has another person name tattooed on them

I am reading her tats as SR(possibly)F and the bottom one as RE(possibly)F.

just praying it wasn't her husband or boyfriend who did this or some other member of her family that'd be a horrible reason for no one to come forward and say they know who she is i'm wondering if she is even from florida lots of people hitch hike to concert or perhaps she had a fight with someone going to a juggaloo thing and they beat her up and pushed her out and her family thinks she is still with that person and is ok

She has markings on her face that look like she was beaten with a board or something flat with straight edges.
Every time I look at her I think "poor baby who beat you so badly?" It is so sad.

I just wanted to say that from experience of getting tattoos, and having friends that do tattoos, that the ones on this girl are either 1. home-done (meaning that it was done outside of a parlor) or 2. done a long while back and have faded horribly. ICP was cool about ten years ago, and that looks about the length of time this tattoo had to fade. I would say that this woman is closer to 25-30 years old. Also I wanted to point out that the name David, is written in a way as though it were a boyfriend/husband's name and places where you would place your hand over your heart. When women get their children's name written on them, it is usually either bigger, or in some type of script, which would make sense for the initials on her arm, possibly children's initials since they are obviously done at different times, she possibly has two children with the last name F-something. This does not mean however that her last name begins with an F. The wolf is also a symbol that many people get when someone close to them dies. I would assume though that the initials on her arm are that of her children.

I also wanted to point out that even though one front tooth is rotten looking, all of the pictures that you all have posted except that Ashley girl, don't have the same shaped front teeth, and the Ashley girl, I couldn't find a big enough picture to see hers, but they look bucked, just like the girl that was found. The other girls don't have bucked teeth either. Also, her hair looks really short. The other girls had longer hair. I know you can always get your hair cut, but usually that short of hair means that you have had short hair for a while, because people with longer hair fear short hairstyles like that.

http://www.wtxl.com/mostpopular/sto...e-County-Jane-Doe/HSX7XyR23E-tiKyArifCaQ.cspx

A candlight vigil is planned for an unidentified woman, called "Jane Doe" that was found on the side of a Suwannee County Road.

The vigil is planned for Monday, August 6 at 7:30 p.m. It will be in front of the Suwannee Courthouse.

If you recognize her, or if you have any information regarding her identity, please contact the following Suwannee County Sheriff's Office officials:
•Sgt. Jeff Cameron 386-364-3412 jeff.cameron@suwanneesheriff.com
•Sgt. Chris Fry 386-364-3416 chris.fry@suwanneesheriff.com

There are also many Facebook pages that have been created by people not just locally, but from around the country to help find the unidentified woman.

I saw this link this morning on a FB page and now it is gone. So thanks for reposting it really looks like A... N....

But A.... N.... has said that it is not her and that she is home with her family. I have looked at her FB page. The pic of her looks VERY close to the UID, it is almost scary close. However, not a possibility unless she doesn't know that she has an identical twin out there somewhere.

There was a FB page the other day that posted an "update" on her status. Strange, but I cannot find that page now, I think it is gone. How would someone on a FB page get an update on her health status? Not a possibility with HIIPA laws I would think.

The tattoos have to be the key to finding out who she is. Was she possibly estranged from her family because of a boyfriend/husband?? Would they know about all of her tattoos? Who is this woman?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back