Identified! FL - Suwannee Co., LIVING WhtFem, mid-20s, Jul'12 - Shannon Wrench

I wonder if she was left for dead. Hopefully they have full-time security for her protection.

Sounds encouraging!! Maybe she can answer the most basic question - who is she?

http://suwanneedemocrat.com/local/x1402348881/Breaking-News-Updated-photo-of-Jane-Doe

g0a0000000000000000d02e198151d986ce3b2237f36ac9375785554a0d.jpg

They said more photos should come out today. The new one with her eyes open, to me, doesn't look like the one while in the coma when brought to hospital? Look how fast her eyebrows grew? Is that possible to grow that fast? Also, there is no tubes or anything on her face? Maybe they took off to get the photo? Seems they could ask her letters for her name? If she understands with thumbs up? My heart goes out to her. I hope she will have a full recovery. Prayers.

Hoping she continues to recover- maybe if she had a pencil & paper she could write her name? Bless her heart, no one seems to be missing her or coming forward:( but a lot of people are praying for her.

Different Update from Tallahassee:

http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/C...or-Unidentified-Woman-in-Coma--165212086.html

This shows the same picture posted above...with a short interview from a nurse!

This is such a sad story.....There are way too many "Thrown Away People" in the news.

This poor girl is someone's daughter, sister, maybe mother! I can't understand why someone is not looking for her!!!!

Dear God Please Let This Jane Doe Remember Who She Is and Where She Belongs!

She is most likely unable to speak - the updated photo shows that she has a tracheostomy. While there are special 'speaking valves' for trachs, they require a time of therapy and learning to be able to use them. Clearly, she has not had time for this.

She also is more than likely not able to eat - so she has probably had a feeding tube placed in her abdomen.

Both of these things indicate to me that she has a significant brain injury. Well, that and the shaved head - she's had her skull opened at one or more point in this episode.

Remember the case of the case of Whitney and Lauren - the Taylor University students who were mixed up after a horrfic van crash? It was literally months before even their PARENTS knew the girls had been mixed up at the scene. I imagine that maybe this girl's family doesn't even recognize her from the photos - if they've even seen them. The story has not gotten a lot of press outside FL.

If she can give a thumbs up, can't they ask her by going through the ABC's to spell out her name by giving a thumbs up when they have the correct letter? Maybe she has amnesia though.

That is a German type font for sure on the letter's.

so glad she is identified. i wonder if they will release the circumstances of the case? would love to know how someone not from the area ended up on the side of a FL highway! i hope that she does not have lasting damage from her head trauma!

So glad she has been identified! Maybe, now some answers can come.

I have a question. In one of the news articles about this woman, they reported that fingerprint analysis initially did didn't turn up anything, and LE asked them to "keep trying." What's this about? I thought if a fingerprint was on file, computer analysis would automatically find a match, if there is one. Why would you tell a computer to "keep trying"? Does the comment maybe mean that the initial analysis was restricted to a certain geographic area and then later widened?

I hope someone , somewhere will be happy she is found and identified.

Maybe she is from another country and had to wait for her finger prints to be run via interpol?

Maybe she is from another country and had to wait for her finger prints to be run via interpol?

No, I believe she is from the US. She is just not from the state in which they found her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back