Identified! FL - Suwannee Co., LIVING WhtFem, mid-20s, Jul'12 - Shannon Wrench

I saw this link this morning on a FB page and now it is gone. So thanks for reposting it really looks like A N.

That pic looks like the 4th or 5th AN on facebook & she has posted this:

"Hi everybody i just wanted 2 say thank you 2 everybody that has been concered bout me. I am fine i am at home with my kids. I dont know who this girl is. I sure hope she is okay. But its not me but thanks again 2 everybody. It is a big mess-up. "

I know it's not her, but I can't help but think of how much she looked like a prostitute in a seedy hotel I turned around in the parking lot in at Jennings, Florida (first exit on I-75 when you cross the state line). She was barefoot, a little bit chubby, and had blonde hair. She walked right up to my car when I turned around in the parking lot. It was late at night and apparently she was waiting on someone. Jennings isn't very far from Live Oak, and there's a lot of seedy characters that hang out at those first exits into Florida on the Interstate. The site of her death wasn't but a few miles from the Interstate. I'm thinking a local person but no one has identified her yet cuz it's a sparsely populated area, Suwanee and Hamilton counties.

I hope they identify her soon, along with the sorry sap sucker that did it. I also hope she wakes up and has a good enough memory to identify her self, her attacker and tell her story.

But A.... N.... has said that it is not her and that she is home with her family. I have looked at her FB page. The pic of her looks VERY close to the UID, it is almost scary close. However, not a possibility unless she doesn't know that she has an identical twin out there somewhere.

There was a FB page the other day that posted an "update" on her status. Strange, but I cannot find that page now, I think it is gone. How would someone on a FB page get an update on her health status? Not a possibility with HIIPA laws I would think.

The tattoos have to be the key to finding out who she is. Was she possibly estranged from her family because of a boyfriend/husband?? Would they know about all of her tattoos? Who is this woman?

Thank you, I hadn't seen the FB page on her. Glad she is home, hope we can find out who this girl is..... :please:

The lettering looks like Gothic Caligraphy to me. Maybe someone can make it out with the help of this pic.

Attachments

• 1272070562379539.jpeg
    1272070562379539.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 31
There is a photo on a FB page (http://www.facebook.com/groups/180138608784714/) that is supposed to be an enhanced photo that was posted on NamUs. It was supposedly taken down within the last hour and I looked at the picture 30 mins ago so I can't verify that it was really there.

Anyway, I figured I would share it here just in case.

Attachments

• 530158_10151090617212697_1757974145_n.jpg
    530158_10151090617212697_1757974145_n.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 84
The new photo helps a lot. I do not think she has a decayed tooth. If you look closely it looks to be dried blood. And her teeth are very white as if she takes good care of them. ( I'm talking about the original photo of course)

After looking at some similar fonts (can't find the EXACT font), I think the initials are SRF KEF. But it is so hard to tell.

Can someone help me find crimminal court records for Suwannee County? I found a person who was arrested back in April for domestic abuse, strangulation and tampering with a witness.

He lives on 153rd RD. All I can find is his marriage record. No crimminal records.

Live Oak — The woman known simply only as Jane Doe is now out of a coma and is “somewhat responsive” such as giving the thumbs up and down signs to Suwannee County investigators, Sheriff Tony Cameron said Tuesday afternoon. 

Cameron also stated that Jane Doe’s bruising and swelling has gone down considerably and plans to have updated photos of her soon.

(snip)

http://suwanneedemocrat.com/suwannee/x44830532/Breaking-Jane-Doe-showing-signs-of-improvement

I know that this particular issue is resolve (the brain-dead vs. coma issue).

People who are brain dead are not placed in medically-induced comas. They have no brain function, and in order for this to be determined, they must not be sedated.

Just thought I'd clear that up.

Glad Jane is doing better - hope she is given her name back very soon.

I used to live in Live Oak as a little girl so this story has really grabbed my attention. I went to Jacksonville last weekend and noticed on the way there that immediately after the Highway 90 exit on I-10 (east bound) there were obvious tire marks and damage to the guard rail. Struck me as extremely odd and I couldn't help but think of this girl. I know the location really doesn't "jive" with where she was found, but seemed off.

SHE IS APPARENTLY OUT OF COMA AND RESPONDING WITH "THUMBS UP AND THUMBS DOWN" !!!!!!

Hopefully she will be happy and healthy once again and identified :)

Every time I see this thread I think of my great great grandmother that lived in Wellborn in Swuannee County.

Prayers for this lady.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back