GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

Doesn't it seem like the military would have given the ex-husband a little time off, as a result of this tragedy? So he could help search. He was already there so what was so important that he had to get back to the base (I am not even sure of where)? And the precious baby was left with a family member. Her mother is missing, at least her father should be there.

???

Not necessarily. The military is a different way of life.
If he had "leave" available, perhaps, there could be a provision of Emergency Leave, but I am not sure of that.
IMOO.

The newest update on the Facebook find Tricia page seems like maybe there is some information. Do you agree?
On a different note, does anyone recall if they ever searched the water?
A girl in Boston is missing today and the cops are in boats checking the surrounding water.

The newest update on the Facebook find Tricia page seems like maybe there is some information. Do you agree?
On a different note, does anyone recall if they ever searched the water?
A girl in Boston is missing today and the cops are in boats checking the surrounding water.

No, I think that the admins have been inundated with messages, and they are trying to answer everyone at once. I didn't read that post as necessarily implying there is any new information.

No, I think that the admins have been inundated with messages, and they are trying to answer everyone at once. I didn't read that post as necessarily implying there is any new information.
probably just my wishful thinking..I feel like it has been so long to not come up with any evidence? Been thinking about the Haiti connection but if she had gone there her passport would have been trackable.

probably just my wishful thinking..I feel like it has been so long to not come up with any evidence? Been thinking about the Haiti connection but if she had gone there her passport would have been trackable.

I think perhaps there is information not being released by LE.

The former husband of Tricia Todd, Steven Williams, has been arrested and charged with her murder.

The Martin County Sheriff's Office has set a news conference for 11 a.m.

The former husband of Tricia Todd, Steven Williams, has been arrested and charged with her murder.

I can't say his arrest surprises me. Please transcribe for those of us who can't listen/watch

It makes me sad...I had definitely hoped I would be way wrong. Of course having been around the block on a few (wayyyy to many) of these cases I knew it was most likely him, but man their sweet little girl. No mommy and now no daddy!! What a jerk face.

I'm guessing they have him on surveillance walking back to air Bnb after dropping her car off

Just as everyone had suspected, but still so sad. :(

Rest in Peace, Tricia

:rose:

It makes me sad...I had definitely hoped I would be way wrong. Of course having been around the block on a few (wayyyy to many) of these cases I knew it was most likely him, but man their sweet little girl. No mommy and now no daddy!! What a jerk face.

I guess now we can safely assume he actually did kill all of her animals...

Her body hasn't been found yet, right? Or at least not that LE has said?

Her body hasn't been found yet, right? Or at least not that LE has said?
I don't think you can get charged with a murder unless there is proof of a death. But I am guessing and my guesses in this case have been wrong for the most part. I never even thought for a second it was him! It just seemed so incredibly horrific and obvious that it could not be him. I am so sad for the family and friends as we all are. Great job police department! May Tricia rest in peace and may her family somehow find comfort in the memories. Tricia touched all of us for one reason or another. Such sadness!

I'm so thankful that there will be justice. Just goes to show that polygraphs aren't 100% accurate. How incredibly sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back