GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

I don't think you can get charged with a murder unless there is proof of a death. But I am guessing and my guesses in this case have been wrong for the most part. I never even thought for a second it was him! It just seemed so incredibly horrific and obvious that it could not be him. I am so sad for the family and friends as we all are. Great job police department! May Tricia rest in peace and may her family somehow find comfort in the memories. Tricia touched all of us for one reason or another. Such sadness!

Actually, you can be charged without a body, but it is more difficult to prosecute/prove. I wonder if LE purposely stated early on they had no evidence of the ex husband being involved to make him relax and make a mistake. They probably suspected it was him from the beginning. RIP Tricia Todd!

RIP Tricia.....certainly not the outcome anyone wanted but based on what I have been reading it seems to be what they were guessing....that poor little girl lost both parents in one day :( ....at least they got him and he didn't get the opportunity to raise her.

I'm so shocked to hear this. Am I? Geez even I don't know what shocks me anymore. I mean I knew his story was "fishy" (and the gas station thing really threw me) and the whole animal thing was awful so I guess I'm more shocked that she is "dead" vs who did it. Of course it was him. Who else would it be? Waiting on the PC for an update.

RIP Tricia.

Apparently he admitted to the horrific act but has refused to say where the poor girl is.

Wow.

That's all I've got until I see the presser.

I know I suspected him from the beginning - washing the car did it for me. So sad.

Prayers for all those who love Tricia, and for her little one. Now, the time for justice has arrived.

I don't think you can get charged with a murder unless there is proof of a death. But I am guessing and my guesses in this case have been wrong for the most part. I never even thought for a second it was him! It just seemed so incredibly horrific and obvious that it could not be him. I am so sad for the family and friends as we all are. Great job police department! May Tricia rest in peace and may her family somehow find comfort in the memories. Tricia touched all of us for one reason or another. Such sadness!

You can be charged without a body, with circumstantial evidence.

My heart feels broken...even though this was the most likely outcome, I was hoping that she would be found alive. RIP, Tricia. <3

Her ex-husband confessed.

Game over.

RIP Tricia :rose:

I'll go back to the first thread and see what if anything was revealed about their relationship

Heartbreaking.

Hopefully he will tell them where she is. He's confessed to her murder, but they are still looking for her body.

I honestly didn't think it was him, I really thought she had gone off on her own.

So the lie detector test was proved wrong.

First time poster but long time follower. Hope I do this right! This in my local news area about 45 minutes from where I live. Quite a bit of info being given in the press conference .. F was there what a monster :( I am not able to transcribe word for word but he was arrested last night in Martin county so must have gotten the leave time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so impressed with the way the sheriff spoke at the press conference. He is an above average sheriff in my opinion. That department has done a fine job.

Her ex-husband confessed.

Game over.

RIP Tricia :rose:

I just saw your post flash across my feed, JLSChook...

Wow, I have NO words.

#JusticeForTricia!!!

:floating:

:rose:

First time poster but long time follower. Hope I do this right! This in my local news area about 45 minutes from where I live. Quite a bit of info being given in the press conference .. F was there what a monster :( I am not able to transcribe word for word but he was arrested last night in Martin county so must have gotten the leave time.

Thank you curious95!

:welcome4:

As he is an active service member, will the military court take over the case?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back