Forensic Astrology - ANNIE LE, Yale Student Last Seen 9/08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the sound of it she also nailed the description of the perpetrator, may justice for Annie Le Be swift and harsh!!

Post # 6. Quoting a possible description of perp:
The person we are looking for loves debate, argument, quarrel, is very immature with a low boiling point. Likely a student doing research because Mars excels at that and this person is in House 9 of university education.

I think my hair has grown an inch!!! Goose bumps

From ancestry.com:
Anton Maurice Bennett was born in Jan, Feb, or Mar of 1966 in Haringey, Greater London, Middlesex, England.

Will try to narrow it down to the exact date.

Could this be any more sickening! It seems the time of this was selected for cruelest effect. I'm just crying because so many hearts were broken. Poor, poor bride to be.

Tuba,
I feel for you! How hard it must be to read these charts and know what may have happened and walk around with that burden on your heart.

Your heart... it is a huge one for doing this. Bless you. Bless you. Bless you.
~nurse

Could this be any more sickening! It seems the time of this was selected for cruelest effect. I'm just crying because so many hearts were broken. Poor, poor bride to be.

Tuba, do you think it was premeditated/thought out? Even to the seconds before the commission of the crime?

TIA

Is there any way to chart if there will be an arrest soon...

Tuba,
I feel for you! How hard it must be to read these charts and know what may have happened and walk around with that burden on your heart.

Your heart... it is a huge one for doing this. Bless you. Bless you. Bless you.
~nurse

Well said ,and I totally agree. There is a reason for your gift,Tuba. I pray it does not cause you undo burden. :blowkiss:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4156484&postcount=577"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #3 BODY FOUND[/ame]

I posted this on the regular thread. It seems the steam came from a lab hood and could have been intentional (once again goes with your chart Tuba)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4156581&postcount=602"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #3 BODY FOUND[/ame]

NHPD denies that a student failed a polygraph

fox news live desk (per other thread) has just reported that there is NO suspect at this time...

Apparently, NBC is reporting that, Fox is NOT! It should be with all of the cameras in the building, a matter of time, before they have their perp. Someone leaving in clothes other than what they entered in and such?

The various media reports all seem to contradict each other. I was wondering if any of the astrologers had done any other charts since the discovery of her body that might over any additional insight as to the real story. Depending on what channel you tune in on, you get a different version of events. Tuba, you hit it right on from the beginning. Do you have any additional info to offfer?

BTW, thanks for the welcome back Fifth. I have still been reading everyday just haven't had a lot of time to post. I might not post but I couldn't stay away if I tried. It's way too interesting on this thread. Have the time I'm just reading with my mouth hanging open in awe.

Apparently, NBC is reporting that, Fox is NOT! It should be with all of the cameras in the building, a matter of time, before they have their perp. Someone leaving in clothes other than what they entered in and such?
respectfully, I had just watched it live on fox. I don't have the tv on currently.. perhaps they have changed their tune? The misreporting is very :banghead: . However, here is the latest LE release to debunk the media rumors:

Amid a flurry of national news stories citing unnamed sources, police spokesman Officer Joe Avery issued a release Monday afternoon stating that “no students” are “involved” in the homicide investigation of Annie Le.
“There are no suspects in custody,” wrote Avery, who has been besieged by national media swarming into town. “Right now we are waiting for the Medical Examiner to positively
Identify the body.”

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2009/09/rumors_debunked.php

ITA it is just a matter of time

Thanks Nursebeeme, sorry I did not see your post just before mine. To say "No students are INVOLVED" leads me to think they know who is!

and the perp having scratches or cuts would be what I would also look for if I was LE......she was tiny, but I bet if Annie had any chanse she would throw something
or fight like a kitten.........hopefully she marked the monster!

if the perp is someone who was familiar with the layout of electrical wiring and had access to the place where Annie worked, I wonder if it might have been one of the computer guys. I looked at the Yale pharmacology page and the IT guy stuck out at me immediately. MOO

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4158158&postcount=413"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #4 FOUND DECEASED[/ame]

SERIOUS SUSPECT... may be animal tech that had unrequited love interest in Annie Lee

Not sure how much I can post of this since no suspects have been named. But I was wondering if any of you lovely astrologers, could compare a chart for a male DOB 7/21/81. Don't know what else I can list without breaking the rules so if you want more info PM. Or Fifth let me know what I can post.

Let's just say this person fits the personality that Tuba described and if I am understanding what I am reading he works in that building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea