Forensic Astrology - ANNIE LE, Yale Student Last Seen 9/08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuba, I just wanted to say that I hope the day soon comes when law enforcement officially recognize this science that you, as well as the other asrologers here, seem to have mastered. What a wonderful gift you all have. As always, I remain in awe of you all.

I do have a question (for any astrologer). It's actually something that's bothering me a bit. In my notes, I have that Annie does experiments on mice. I've found nothing documenting her use of primates. In researching, and with the help of Salvarenga, I've noticed that Yale houses a Rodent Services department, one in which a lab tech would more than likely take care of certain things with the rodents for Annie, as well as any other researcher. I'm wondering if the perp could be a lab tech working in Rodent Services as this could potentially be somebody Annie saw on a daily basis. This is pure speculation at this point, but I'm wondering if your chart(s) show if the perp works with rodents or primates, or is just a "regular" lab tech. If not, I guess I'll just have to be patient until they release the perps name...!Thanks so much for all that you do!

:blowkiss: Jersey

I just thought of something else...Rodent Services / Lab Techs also take care of euthanizing the rodents (and or animals by Animal Services). In your charts, could Annie have been subdued by a needle used to "euthanize" her? Again, just a thought...

Not sure how much I can post of this since no suspects have been named. But I was wondering if any of you lovely astrologers, could compare a chart for a male DOB 7/21/81. Don't know what else I can list without breaking the rules so if you want more info PM. Or Fifth let me know what I can post.

Let's just say this person fits the personality that Tuba described and if I am understanding what I am reading he works in that building.

Hello Salvarenga,

We have learned, particularly from the Haleigh Cummings case, that many charts can appear to fit the circumstances of a crime, yet that does not mean a particular person is the perp.

The sunrise relocated chart of the Male with DOB of 7/21/81 does appear to fit. There are several very suspicious chart interactions, both with Annie Le's natal sunrise chart and, in particular, the chart cast for the Sounding of the Alarm (9/8/09, 12:40 pm, New Haven, CT).

Still, I prefer to wait until a POI/suspect is named by LE/the news sources. I hope you understand my reluctance.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks for the quick response Soulscape, I completely understand your reluctance.

I appreciate the parts you were able to share.

Sal

Reports state an arrest is imminent:

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/or...12256187.shtml

According to the reports, an arrest is imminent as police close in on a lab technician, who apparently failed a lie detector test and was covered in unexplained scratches.

Could this be the Male with DOB of 7/21/81 that Salvarenga brought to our attention?

Thanks,
Soulscape

A spokeswoman for the chief state medical examiner's office told The Associated Press that the cause of Annie Le's death would be released after 3 p.m. Tuesday. The office had been withholding its report to assist the police investigation.

A spokeswoman for the chief state medical examiner's office told The Associated Press that the cause of Annie Le's death would be released after 3 p.m. Tuesday. The office had been withholding its report to assist the police investigation.

bump so we see this.....I was just about to post same...........

Respectfully sniped from the comments section from the New Haven Register from someone who is apparently familiar with parties involved. I have tried to access the website of Bennett Labs, which he refers to and cannot access it.

Comments below:
" I believe i have identified the perp/suspect, however I will not name him here, but he does fit all descriptions released so far and the jigsaw puzzle pieces do fall into place."

Let’s do a checklist / time line of events:

A. *advertiser censored* attends Yale as an undergrad and works for Professors connected with Bennett Labs. He helps Bennett Labs publish an article in 2004/2005.

B. *advertiser censored* moves to Rochester to do post graduate work and research on a temporary assignment. He teaches classes to undergrad students and sometime between 2006 - 2008 he becomes familiar with Annie Le.
He develops an infatuation/crush/unhealthy obsession with/on Ms. Le.

C. *advertiser censored* finishes his post grad work at Rochester and is rehired back at Yale to work back at Bennett Labs where he originally began as a student. He connects again with the Professor in charge of the Lab.

D. Annie Le finishes her undergrad at Rochester where she has meets her future fiancé to be and the man she was supposed to marry on Sunday, possibly in the time while *advertiser censored* has moved back to Yale. *advertiser censored* is not aware of this.

E. *advertiser censored* exerts influence to get Annie Le into the prestigious and highly competitive Yale post grad program. She goes there thanks to his influence and *advertiser censored* feels she owes him for what he has done for her.

F. *advertiser censored* works at Yale as a lab tech / classroom instructor for low level post grad students in the Amisted Bldg. Annie is now back in his sights and his unhealthy infatuation continues as she is assigned to work with him on projects at the lab and in the medical complex.

G. *advertiser censored* finds out about her fiancé and upcoming marriage. He feels betrayed, let down and completely overwhelmed by the situation. He feels anger towards Annie after doing so much for her to get her into Yale. He wants her to repay him with a relationship, but she rebukes his advances.

H. The murder takes place. *advertiser censored* has a long history of working at the facility and fits all the descriptions offered by the LE of the potential suspect. Namely he is an insider with access to the building and;

1. He knows the nooks crannies the intricate workings of the Med building where she is murdered.
2. He knows how the fire alarm system works.
3. He knows how to use chemicals to disguise the odor of decaying body.
4. He knows hiding places to put the body.
5. He knows the video surveillance system that exists.​

G. He is not a Yale student but he is a Yale employee (however he used to be a Yale student in his undergrad years). This explains the contradictory reports some saying he is a student some saying he is an employee but not a student and some saying he is both.

H. Other incidentals:
Bennett Labs WEBSITE (containing the name of *advertiser censored*) is one of first sites FORCED to be removed from public access by LE.

Annie’s family may have been aware of previous advances by *advertiser censored* upon her throughout her undergrad years at Rochester where *advertiser censored* was teaching at the time of her attendance; thus the clue that they provided some helpful information to LE.

The Bennett Labs Yale Professor who cancels class does so because he is unable to contact the Lab Tech who was supposed to be teaching it or present for said class, namely the suspect *advertiser censored*. The Yale professor is at the time not aware of Annie’s dissappearance..and is unaware that the reason he is unable to contact *advertiser censored* is because of *advertiser censored*'s involvement in said crime.

Yale's lack of information/honesty in this investigation into one of their employee's who also works for a chair of the department who has previously been charged with Sexual Harassment. Yale is concerned about their liability in this case and may have failed to act when *advertiser censored* exhibited unwanted behavior towards Annie previously.

I think it all adds up and *advertiser censored* is our man.

Looks like the rumored alleged suspect l. Z. lives on mansfield ct next to a family member with the same name as him. He is listed to be 29 years old. No facebook page. Also, has addresses listed in dc metro.

I thnk he bound and gagged her and put her in the wall. Only small ant of blood found on clothes. Probably, thought he would come back but building went on lockdown. He could not get back and she died of asphyxiation while waiting. May be, why dogs did not hit on decomposition. She may have not beed dead yet. Poor thing. I think she may have been waiting.

I thnk he bound and gagged her and put her in the wall. Only small ant of blood found on clothes. Probably, thought he would come back but building went on lockdown. He could not get back and she died of asphyxiation while waiting. May be, why dogs did not hit on decomposition. She may have not beed dead yet. Poor thing. I think she may have been waiting.

This is what I thought all along as well. I don't think she died until after being placed in the wall.:mad:

My gut feeling is she was fighting so violently that he strangled her to keep her quiet.

i thought people were posting said L.Z was the primary suspect.

"Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
Saturn in the H. of hopes brings disappointment in great expectations and the Moon inconjunct Mercury r. ruling that cusp would settle for less but cannot achieve the wish of the heart. A tremendously disruptive influence, Uranus in H. 5 is an influence that dashed hopes.

The Part of Misfortune on the degree of the Uranian planetary node solves problems in a drastic manner in the H. of research and death"

To me(static) this is a man with a girlfriend, but is obsessive about someone else(annie)
I had posted this earlier but took it off thinking it was a little speculative...now that I am reading about the suspect RC seeing he was going to be getting married , this post makes sense.

Tuba,
Could the not happy with marriage stuff that you saw actually be the perp? As he was also engaged to be married!

((aside)) has anyone sleuthed out his birthday yet for the Astros?

~ not in harmony with her approaching marriage ceremony (disappointment in great expectations; would settle for less but cannot achieve the wish of the heart)
~the sign of marriage holds self-undoing
~hidden violence and the truth is camoflaged
~sounding of the alarm was deliberate; Annie was hiding
~problem solved in a drastic maner; research and death; dashed hopes uranus

some of the marriage things I pulled from Tuba's chart earlier on... could all of this self undoing, etc stuff to do with marriage have had to do with RC??? It certainly fits. Again GREAT JOB TUBA!

Tuba also said there would be another arrest in a serious crime(to that effect) in this month...I cannot remember where that post is, as much as I wish all of them(killers) would be arrested, this is one that is imminent as the police indicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea