Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: RELEASE TUBA's PAPERS NOW, I SAY!!!! RELEASE THEM!! RELEASE THEM!!

Let my papers go. Free my papers. Free my papers. Let them, let them, let my papers go. Emancipation now!

Angel, I'm sure you remember what Mike Brooks said: they will not release all of the incriminating evidence they have until trial but your latest time stamp post tells the HOW of THIS. The investigators simply "continue to inspect the fingerprints". That way, Sunshine laws are not violated but certain defense experts are thwarted & frustrated. Clever, are they not?

Tuba I do remember him saying that....If they have this much incriminating evidence they are releasing tomorrow I just can just imagine how much more is being held back! :eek: Casey's ship has sailed away! If she even thinks that she will ever get back to her party life she once enjoyed, they'll now be only be dreams of what once was!

They are very clever indeed aren't they? That is why there was all the conflicting reports yesterday! They aren't going to show all of thier cards just yet....Very, Very Clever! :woohoo:

From watching L.K.-B., it is obvious that she takes tactics like this in stride and counters with similar tactics of her own. She is a realist but it shades into cynicism. That is one of the means of maintaining optimism and her extremely positive attitude. I am going to examine her planets for that.

From watching L.K.-B., it is obvious that she takes tactics like this in stride and counters with similar tactics of her own. She is a realist but it shades into cynicism. That is one of the means of maintaining optimism and her extremely positive attitude. I am going to examine her planets for that.

Thank You Tuba I think that will be a very insightful chart at this time! I'm looking forward to reading & examining it when you post it. :blowkiss:
She does an excellent job of keeping her cool & I'm interested to see how the new PR responds after tomorrows docs compared to GC/Todd Black's were! :crazy:

:angel:

Angel, I'm sure you remember what Mike Brooks said: they will not release all of the incriminating evidence they have until trial but your latest time stamp post tells the HOW of THIS. The investigators simply "continue to inspect the fingerprints". That way, Sunshine laws are not violated but certain defense experts are thwarted & frustrated. Clever, are they not?

Kathy Belich reports:
link over in our Media Thread by Angel: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3325307&postcount=182

Something about only 500 pages being released, that Baez received some papers 2 days before he went into the hospital, and that the FINGER PRINTS issues are still being investigated.
The other 1100 pages will be released sometime soon.

i COULD be reading it wrong...but it seems to me that 500 pages were released a few days before JB went into the hospital...and an additional 1100 were released monday...

so could it be true that 1600 pages have been released??? :waitasec:

IF that's the case...i could loose my job.

In any case: SET TUBA's PAPERS FREE!!!

:woohoo:

Tuba
I didn't catch this till I re-read the article:

Jail records show Casey's defense attorney, Jose Baez, has not visited her for eight days, nor has anyone else from the defense team. That's the longest she's ever gone without seeing her defense attorneys since she was indicted four months ago.

I find this very odd that NOT ONE of her attorneys have visited Casey in 8-days!! Is this why your last few charts were showing that Casey was having so much frustration? I bet she is furious with all of them & the whole world being against her. No visitors from her parents, attorneys, no phone calls & the last visit from Baez would of had to have been the day of Caylee's memorial! :waitsec:

Why would they not be visiting at all since the memorial? I know I'm rambling but I'm sooo curious as to why they haven't been there at all!

It is just so hard waving off the fresh aeration that Aquarius charges us with. It is to sob in ones bacon & eggs. But ruder still to pass on, without a farewell.

For all that is unique and individual, and your attraction and preservation of it, we owe you Aquarius. For your inventions and your universal perspective, we thank you. For your poise when restraining the impulse to stomp all over stuffy old systems, you have our admiration. For your unconventional style and your determined effort to remain objective and rational, our appreciation is all yours on a silver salver with our personal cards. For your innovations, your rebellions and your revolutions, our living gratitude. For your friendship, our loving attention and salute.

Lastly, Mr. Edison and Mr. Kronk, all the acknowledgment our small souls can extend to your brilliance, your persistence and your goodness. We could not do this today without you.

Thank you for this, Tuba. I was just looking at a chart this weekend thinking how sad it is to see the end of Aquarius. It's always a good time of year for me, and it's always good for astrology, inventions, and other progressive things. It always has a unique energy.

Thanks also for the chart for tomorrow. Very interesting about the "change" and the travel, law, money dissension.

I've never seen anyone else use that symbol for Pluto.

Everybody Check the Updated article from WESH that just came out!
It looks like the 1,100 pages WILL be released this week too!
In the Caylee Astro Time-Stamped Thread!

BC is preparing the A's for this release so it must have some pretty damaging evidence....I can only imagine what is being held back! WOW!!! OMG!!!

Check the Caylee Astro Time-Stamped Media Thread!!!!!
Bombshell media release everyone!

"Span Of Truth" & "The Quiet Before The Storm Sounds More Like A Hurricane is hitting tomorrow for Casey!!!!!!!!

Hurry up tomorrow I want Tuba's Span of Truth released NOW!!!

"Detectives are still investigating whether there are discernible fingerprints on the duct tape that was stretched across Caylee's mouth by the killer. There is no answer to that question at this point."

"Eyewitness News has learned the new evidence builds a stronger case against the one who should have been Caylee's fiercest protector, her mother."

You gotta love WFTV, they tell it like it is, the obvious reason Cindy & JB didn't want them around.

Looks like this means we really won't get duct tape conclusions tomorrow, but sometime later. This waiting game is a killer.

Thanks for the heads up.

Posted by Tuba

Oh, yes, they are clever. Not only is the defense team frustrated, but I know a lot of Websleuths who will be, too, but we have patience and know withholding (because of assumed examination of the fingerprints) benefits the prosecution. Good show. But inquiring minds want to know. :cry:

Let my papers go. Free my papers. Free my papers. Let them, let them, let my papers go. Emancipation now!

Where do I sign up for the million poster virtual march?

"Detectives are still investigating whether there are discernible fingerprints on the duct tape that was stretched across Caylee's mouth by the killer. There is no answer to that question at this point."

"Eyewitness News has learned the new evidence builds a stronger case against the one who should have been Caylee's fiercest protector, her mother."

You gotta love WFTV, they tell it like it is, the obvious reason Cindy & JB didn't want them around.

Looks like this means we really won't get duct tape conclusions tomorrow, but sometime later. This waiting game is a killer.

Thanks for the heads up.

Did you see my last post aksleuth about WESH's Updated article just released? If not check out the article! :blowkiss:

I think we all will be doing a lot of reading with the "Span Of Truth" doc dump!!! :clap::clap: :woohoo:

Interesting, Kathi Belich WFTV is reporting Baez, nor any member ot the defense team has visited KC in 8 days. She's got to be fuming mad!

Yes, that means that as far as in person visits, none since the day of the eclipse! I see that Prosecution is reported to be releasing 500 pages to us, the public but transferred 1,100 pages to Defense.

Let my papers go! Free my papers! Free my papers! Let my papers go!!

Yes, that means that as far as in person visits, none since the day of the eclipse! I see that Prosecution is reported to be releasing 500 pages to us, the public but transferred 1,100 pages to Defense.

Let my papers go! Free my papers! Free my papers! Let my papers go!!

Tuba did you notice this update?

http://www.wesh.com/news/18725145/detail.html

Sorry to repeat it but I'm getting confused but it sounds like they are releasing this week a total of 1,600 pages....??? :confused:

Self-pity was in the chart for tomorrow wasn't it, Tuba? Fits in perfectly with no visits for poor KC.

Criminal Case Docket Update along with the earlier one!

2/11/2009 A NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
2/17/2009 A NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY

Tuba
I didn't catch this till I re-read the article:

Jail records show Casey's defense attorney, Jose Baez, has not visited her for eight days, nor has anyone else from the defense team. That's the longest she's ever gone without seeing her defense attorneys since she was indicted four months ago.

I find this very odd that NOT ONE of her attorneys have visited Casey in 8-days!! Is this why your last few charts were showing that Casey was having so much frustration? I bet she is furious with all of them & the whole world being against her. No visitors from her parents, attorneys, no phone calls & the last visit from Baez would of had to have been the day of Caylee's memorial! :waitsec:

Why would they not be visiting at all since the memorial? I know I'm rambling but I'm sooo curious as to why they haven't been there at all!

Angel, in KB's news report, she says JB received documents two days before he entered the hospital. So that could explain partially why he hasn't visited Casey since the memorial. He must have received them on Wednesday if he went to the hospital on Friday.

Also, if KC and JB watched the service online, he may not have liked her demeanor or lack of emotion while they watched, then he received a few hundred pages of documents that weren't pretty. I think it's not only professional with JB & KC, and he is finally realized he's been snowed BIG TIME.

His lack of visitation (and the Defense team's) could have several reasons, and maybe the perp told him not to visit, as she's told her family on other occasions. They have to obey KC, even while she's in jail, after all, the perp doesn't have to great visitors if she doesn't want.

Thanks, Angel. :smile:

Obviously, there will be no trial this March. The defense has a lot of work to do thinking up new tricks on KC's behalf. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther