Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal Case Docket Update along with the earlier one!

2/11/2009 A NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
2/17/2009 A NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY

Looks like we decoded this correctly. JB did receive documents last week and more this week. Hooray for our astrologers! They got it right again!

The prisoner made her disapproval of the memorial service clear. She also had Jose B. read a statement explicating her exact sentiments. I can imagine he felt her posture on this was not helpful but he certainly was not in distress when he read to the media.

Then on that same Tuesday, he conferred with her. Something may have been said between them that escalated and ended badly. Casey is rude and inconsiderate. Jose does not take ugly manners lightly. He knew these papers were coming and may have asked her about potential surprises in the stack of documents. On Wednesday, he found out for himself.

The prisoner made her disapproval of the memorial service clear. She also had Jose B. read a statement explicating her exact sentiments. I can imagine he felt her posture on this was not helpful but he certainly was not in distress when he read to the media.

Then on that same Tuesday, he conferred with her. Something may have been said between them that escalated and ended badly. Casey is rude and inconsiderate. Jose does not take ugly manners lightly. He knew these papers were coming and may have asked her about potential surprises in the stack of documents. On Wednesday, he found out for himself.

That sounds like what Casey would do we all know she told Lee she was a spiteful B****! Now he's maybe showing her fine I can be a spiteful B******! :crazy:

O/T: I know I'm heading to bed early tonight so that I'm ready to do lot's of reading & of course post the docs A.S.A.P. for everyone! :clap:

It is just so hard waving off the fresh aeration that Aquarius charges us with. It is to sob in ones bacon & eggs. But ruder still to pass on, without a farewell.

For all that is unique and individual, and your attraction and preservation of it, we owe you Aquarius. For your inventions and your universal perspective, we thank you. For your poise when restraining the impulse to stomp all over stuffy old systems, you have our admiration. For your unconventional style and your determined effort to remain objective and rational, our appreciation is all yours on a silver salver with our personal cards. For your innovations, your rebellions and your revolutions, our living gratitude. For your friendship, our loving attention and salute.

Lastly, Mr. Edison and Mr. Kronk, all the acknowledgment our small souls can extend to your brilliance, your persistence and your goodness. We could not do this today without you.

As an Aquarian, I have to say thank you for your eloquent and kind words. As a fan I have to tell you how much I enjoy and learn from all your knowledge.

I hope someone can answer my question while we wait for dump. Why is George at grand jury at 10/14/08 is on 2/3/09 calendar?Is it something in there he said?

Can you tell from the charts if she confessed to him during the memorial service....Maybe she was emotional seeing GA and LA speak, then she just lost it when CA took the podium. I'm just guessing here, but I could see her going from tears to anger at seeing her mother in such control and in the spotlight, then just a sudden burst of words that she couldn't take back? Maybe then JB got the docs and has been wrestling his conscience as it attacked his nerves....hospital! If this were true and she confessed her guilt to him, would he have to resign as counsel? JMO.....Interested to see if any of this fits with charts.

I hope someone can answer my question while we wait for dump. Why is George at grand jury at 10/14/08 is on 2/3/09 calendar?Is it something in there he said?

Doesn't appear to belong there. Maybe it was posted there in error. Good catch.

I started to respond to you question, Virtual_Truth, but declined because I'm afraid nothing I would say about KC's emotional state would be printable. I'll allow one of our more astute astrologers to comment. :wink:

Self-pity was in the chart for tomorrow wasn't it, Tuba? Fits in perfectly with no visits for poor KC.

The prisoner was hurling cheetos and toast through the jail bars today as the Moon in her fall, Scorpio, made a sesqui-quadrate of 135 degrees to Venus. The case has come up hard against the wall, one of those walls with hand and fingerprints all over it. Prisoner is not pleased. Nor is she best pleased by her chief counsel's absence in hospital. Time off is not permitted.
There's your answer!:clap:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

from the linked article~
"Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden are set to release a statement once the discovery is released tomorrow morning." (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

OMG! Do any of you think JB and LKB are getting ready to 'hang it up', as far as representing Casey!??? JB hasn't visited her in 8 days, and now this telling us there will be an announcement after the release tomorrow morning! It just wouldn't surprise me!

from the linked article~
"Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden are set to release a statement once the discovery is released tomorrow morning." (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

OMG! Do any of you think JB and LKB are getting ready to 'hang it up', as far as representing Casey!??? JB hasn't visited her in 8 days, and now this telling us there will be an announcement after the release tomorrow morning! It just wouldn't surprise me!

I don't know about JB, but LKB never gives up a case that she's already accepted to represent. I predict alot of bullcrap will spew from their mouths. :mad:

from the linked article~

Do you think it may be announcement that LBK is taking over the case and Baez may be stepping down do to medical reasons.:waitasec:

I don't know about JB, but LKB never gives up a case that she's already accepted to represent. I predict alot of bullcrap will spew from their mouths. :mad:
No! no! no! That's what I was afraid of! Gotta go out and buy some earplug... to block the bc!!!:furious:

Do you think it may be announcement that LBK is taking over the case and Baez may be stepping down do to medical reasons.:waitasec:
I just don't know what to think.
I doubt JB will leave the spotlight, unless he really is ill. Very ill.
Can LKB take over as lead attorney even if she lives out of state?

I think she will take over as they know they're looking at a DP case now.

`Night falls and we look toward dawn. In the Sunrise Chart for Orlando, there is an odd situation created by the ruler of House 12, all secrets and behind the scenes activity, ruled by Saturn in an angle. Any time you see the Twelfth House ruler in House 1, House 4, House 7 or House 10, it all comes rolling out. BUT! In tomorrow's horoscope, Saturn qualifies, he holds an angle, from an intercepted position. Virgo details are subordinated to the concerns of Leo House 7. Who is betting on what in the action between the adversaries? Hidden factors exist and influence what is divulged to whom. Saturn withholds information that remains latent, unreported. Likewise, Uranus is pulling punches rather than delivering the hardest hits and secret activity is taking place. An issue has come out of nowhere and there remains a lot of hidden evidence we are unaware of. Who is banking on what and what is being considered and negotiatied?

Follow the rulers one more time. The Sun has moved under the control of the opposition. He is at the end of his roller, maxed out, impatient from dealing with a troublesome person and about to make a change. Sun rules House 7 but is found in House 1 and has therefore submitted to the well lit truth held by the ruler of House 1, who also boasts the flexibility of a mutual reception between Uranus and Neptune. All weight has shifted to one side and at least the representatives know this. Does the prisoner know it is all up for her?

It wouldn't suprise me if the statement is about the 'changing of the guards', meaning LKB taking over as lead counsel.

It wouldn't suprise me if the statement is about the 'changing of the guards', meaning LKB taking over as lead counsel.

I really hope not. I can't hear what she is saying in the court room. Either she is going to fast in the wrong pitch for my ears to compute, or I just tune her out. I really have a hard time hearing her.

And I think I am following you around, Love. :)

I really hope not. I can't hear what she is saying in the court room. Either she is going to fast in the wrong pitch for my ears to compute, or I just tune her out. I really have a hard time hearing her.

And I think I am following you around, Love. :)

Priceless!!!!!:clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members