Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would seem that, if nothing else, this letter is stirring up the pot in this case. now we have a woman in scrubs dropping off a "tip" in the case...

Astros, is this case 'on the close' side of things? It surly seems to be gaining much momentum!

Hey aksleuth, the top link isn't working. I'm posting the picture found at the other link you supplied...
]

I've added a direct link:

http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/pls..._names=a1&p_arg_values=CROSLING|LISA|09101969

It's LC's courthouse record in DCounty. First one lists assault (misdemeanor) and probation, judgment was deferred. Second one is the felony case from Putnam. This link doesn't show the time of the court date, but it's 9AM, Wednesday, 30th.

Absolutely charming.

I didn't bring it here because I didn't want to crowd the thread.

May I ask a question please?

I don't even know if it can be answered but I was curious about this report:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4203076&postcount=208"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - REPORT: Haleigh May Have Overdosed on Oxycontin. :([/ame]

If I am reading that correctly, a woman dropped off a tip (The St. Augustine Record) about the Haleigh Cummings case on Wednsday (September 23, 2009) at 3 PM.

Now the PCSO is asking the public to help identify her.

Can anything be determined about the tip she dropped off and how important it might be to Haleigh's case (and finding her?).

I've never asked a forensic astrology question before, even though I read here everyday.

TIA if there can be any insight. If not, I understand.

I saw on the news tonight where the sheriff in putnam county was pretty ticked about the letter being leaked and he is angry/upset with the media, etc. over it.

You know what I say you guys? lol look, it has been months now with this baby missing....who cares who leaked what, you know? At least the letter is out and will hopefully help to break this case wide open even more.
that's my take on it any how. :) I can tell you this, I have never in my entire life seen so many people on both sides, including the friends, be arrested for so much stuff in all of my life. This is unreal. and yet and still, noone is saying anythign about Haleight......I understand that alot or most of the arrests are drug related or *other* and they question them about Haleigh with each new arrest, (as they should) whoever it may be at the time...but good lord, c'mon now. Something has to break soon. I feel they are so very close.

The letter seems valid, the authorites there have not denied in any way (that I have seen yet) that the letter was not valid. They just seem mad that is was indeed leaked and are mad at the media.

They (he, sheriff) also did say that yes, nay nay's car was being csi'd.I saw that part too. So, at least we know that part of the letter she wrote, was in fact, true. Obviously. I do hpe that they do some more pond drainings actually in that area, this weekend. Heck, I say...drain them all!

Off topic...I have been trying to check out everything on here off and on for the past few days...trying to familarize myself with things more. I even found a recipe spot on here! lol
You all would be proud of me! lol Take care and I will come back in and check tomorrow sometimes.

I'm so sorry I see now that Passion and nursie asked :blush: Apologies!

May I ask a question please?

I don't even know if it can be answered but I was curious about this report:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - REPORT: Haleigh May Have Overdosed on Oxycontin. :(

If I am reading that correctly, a woman dropped off a tip (The St. Augustine Record) about the Haleigh Cummings case on Wednsday (September 23, 2009) at 3 PM.

Now the PCSO is asking the public to help identify her.

Can anything be determined about the tip she dropped off and how important it might be to Haleigh's case (and finding her?).

I've never asked a forensic astrology question before, even though I read here everyday.

TIA if there can be any insight. If not, I understand.

here is the video of her dropping it off for the astros.. I ditto your question Kat! http://news.staugustine.com/news/2009/09/24/jailhouse-letter-adds-new-wrinkle-in-haleigh-case/

ETA: I didn't ask the question the way you did Kat! Yours was much better! (and much more eloquent..! I have been about as eloquent as a moose today lol)

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4203955&postcount=62"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Deputies seek public’s help in HaLeigh case[/ame]

Another article describing what was in the letter the woman dropped off:

This sentence caught my eye:

...If the information is accurate, it's going to be pretty volatile,"...

(talking about the content of the letter the blonde woman dropped off on 23 Sep 09 with the St. Augustine Newspaper at 3 PM)

Just in case the astro's want to have a look. If not, please ignore.

Is there any way a chart could reveal if this letter from the woman they are looking for, will be helpful in finding Haleigh? or if it is just some kind of way to confuse the LE?

Is this woman the girlfriend of the guy that was busted, out on bail and took stuff to the Haleigh center? I have to go to the main thread and check this out but I'm thinking she is the girlfriend. There was video of her in some of the early media releases.

Salem

I think the woman is Snodgrass's ex-wife, Joanne Newberger. See the video: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news..._investigation

Looks like maybe she gained a little weight?

Salem

PS - I'm sending this to LE as soon as I find their contact info!

Salem, if you are correct and this woman is in fact Snodgrass's ex, I can't help but wonder if the motive involves the deflection of suspicion from Snodgrass himself.

The astrologicial interaspects between Snodgrass's chart, Haleigh's natal and the 911 Call to Le chart were alarmingly suspicious and I have had him near (if not at) the top of my suspect list since early on.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I saw on the news tonight where the sheriff in putnam county was pretty ticked about the letter being leaked and he is angry/upset with the media, etc. over it.

You know what I say you guys? lol look, it has been months now with this baby missing....who cares who leaked what, you know? At least the letter is out and will hopefully help to break this case wide open even more.
that's my take on it any how. :) I can tell you this, I have never in my entire life seen so many people on both sides, including the friends, be arrested for so much stuff in all of my life. This is unreal. and yet and still, noone is saying anythign about Haleight......I understand that alot or most of the arrests are drug related or *other* and they question them about Haleigh with each new arrest, (as they should) whoever it may be at the time...but good lord, c'mon now. Something has to break soon. I feel they are so very close.

The letter seems valid, the authorites there have not denied in any way (that I have seen yet) that the letter was not valid. They just seem mad that is was indeed leaked and are mad at the media.

They (he, sheriff) also did say that yes, nay nay's car was being csi'd.I saw that part too. So, at least we know that part of the letter she wrote, was in fact, true. Obviously. I do hpe that they do some more pond drainings actually in that area, this weekend. Heck, I say...drain them all!

Off topic...I have been trying to check out everything on here off and on for the past few days...trying to familarize myself with things more. I even found a recipe spot on here! lol
You all would be proud of me! lol Take care and I will come back in and check tomorrow sometimes.

Very well written. Thank you. i'm glad you are enjoying WS. I've been a WS member for the past year and still find new forums, thread and rooms to enjoy.

Is Snodgrass the RSO who rode a unicycle? and did you terrific astros do a chart on him? also, has anyone completed a chart on WBG, or is it not okay, yet? Thanks for all you do, super WS astrologers!

Salem, if you are correct and this woman is in fact Snodgrass's ex, I can't help but wonder if the motive involves the deflection of suspicion from Snodgrass himself.

The astrologicial interaspects between Snodgrass's chart, Haleigh's natal and the 911 Call to Le chart were alarmingly suspicious and I have had him near (if not at) the top of my suspect list since early on.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you Soulscape. I thought you had cast a chart on him and he was suspicious. Awesome work.

wm

I can tell you this, I have never in my entire life seen so many people on both sides, including the friends, be arrested for so much stuff in all of my life. This is unreal. and yet and still, noone is saying anythign about Haleight......I understand that alot or most of the arrests are drug related or *other* and they question them about Haleigh with each new arrest, (as they should) whoever it may be at the time...but good lord, c'mon now. Something has to break soon.

Here's my thought about why so many people have nothing to say about Haleigh: they are habitual criminals but not experienced with kidnapping, child molestation, or murder (whichever this case turns out to be). The people who know where Misty was and what she was doing that night are scared to death to be implicated in something that would mean life in prison or the death penalty. Going to jail for drugs or assault or burglary? A few months, a few years. The question is: who will want to make a deal to get out of being named an accessory or worse?

I think the woman is Snodgrass's ex-wife, Joanne Newberger. See the video: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news..._investigation

Looks like maybe she gained a little weight?

Salem

PS - I'm sending this to LE as soon as I find their contact info!

You could be correct. Then again, I don't know. That would be an awful lot of weight to gain in six months.

I need to do more sleuthing.

Edit:
Here are links to pictures of the woman dropping off the letter and the ex-wife of the SO. I'm not posting them here because I don't know how appropriate that would be:

St. Augustine Mystery Woman:

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/Myrtle_Groggins/MysteryWoman_Letter.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/Myrtle_Groggins/MysteryWoman.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/Myrtle_Groggins/Mystery_Woman.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/Myrtle_Groggins/StAugustine_MysteryWoman.jpg

The ex-wife:

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/Myrtle_Groggins/JoanneNewberger.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/Myrtle_Groggins/JoanneNewberger_xMrsSnodgrass.jpg

Click on each picture to save them if you want them for your files.

Let me know if the links don't work properly.

Thanks go to Tom'sGirl for posting this on another thread...She is definitely not Joanne (Snodgrass' ex)...:blowkiss:

Image291.png

I have a question for you wonderful astros: Hypothetically speaking...What about if Misty's story was made up and the crime scene or place of abduction really wasn;t the mobile home, but somewhere else, would that throw the charts off? What about if the scene of the crime happened to be at somebody else's house, where she maybe had Haleigh & Jr, and that house wasn't in Satsuma, could it throw the planets/stars off? Also, what about if it was outside, somewhere away from the mobile home, and not near a house at all...how would that affect the charts? Or wouldn't it? Could it also affect the people that the charts show came in contact with her, iow show different "types" of people...or no?

I guess I'm asking if everything can be seen by viewing Haleigh's natal chart...or does the proposed scene of the crime have something to do with it? Basically I'm wondering if Misty's account of being home is actually factual, and I'm wondering if there's truth to her having Haleigh & Jr with her at a party. If she had them out of the house when Haleigh either died or became missing, then the scene of the crime changes...right? Or, could some of these people be lying in order to "set Misty up" to get back at Ron (revenge)?

I wonder if there's merit to NayNay's letter...which makes me wonder where the oxy came from...could GGM Sykes & TN be stretching the truth with regards to Haleigh's last seen? Or, could that be her "last scene" according to them but then Misty left with the kids? I'm really confused b/c maybe the letter has no merit whatsoever.

Thanks so much,
Jersey

NG.. Woman contacted LE and identified herself. She was dropping it off on behalf of 'someone.'

hmmm

Full story in TimeStamped thread

I have a question for you wonderful astros: Hypothetically speaking...What about if Misty's story was made up and the crime scene or place of abduction really wasn;t the mobile home, but somewhere else, would that throw the charts off? What about if the scene of the crime happened to be at somebody else's house, where she maybe had Haleigh & Jr, and that house wasn't in Satsuma, could it throw the planets/stars off? Also, what about if it was outside, somewhere away from the mobile home, and not near a house at all...how would that affect the charts? Or wouldn't it? Could it also affect the people that the charts show came in contact with her, iow show different "types" of people...or no?

Thanks so much,
Jersey

Strictly speaking, the charts weren't done for the mobile home exactly. We used Satsuma, so the coordinates are generalized, not so specific it would only be for the mobile home. Also, the charts were done for the 911 call, and for other times when death/kidnapping/event would have been likely. So I think our charts are good.

The difference would be that we were thinking mobile home, not necessarily a location a few blocks or a few miles away. I'd think we have readings as accurate as possible with the little truthful information we had.

If someone fesses up and says the location was Palatka or Andalusia or something, we can do another chart, but strickly speaking, I think we've got good charts, which are based on the 911 call, Haleigh's birthtime, and family members birthdates. We can't be too far off. Also, the planet alignment wouldn't change very much at all with such short distances.

We could always go back and look at our earliest charts with the new information in mind and something might jump out at us that was missed before, not that I think our astrologers missed much, if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname