Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strictly speaking, the charts weren't done for the mobile home exactly. We used Satsuma, so the coordinates are generalized, not so specific it would only be for the mobile home. Also, the charts were done for the 911 call, and for other times when death/kidnapping/event would have been likely. So I think our charts are good.

The difference would be that we were thinking mobile home, not necessarily a location a few blocks or a few miles away. I'd think we have readings as accurate as possible with the little truthful information we had.

If someone fesses up and says the location was Palatka or Andalusia or something, we can do another chart, but strickly speaking, I think we've got good charts, which are based on the 911 call, Haleigh's birthtime, and family members birthdates. We can't be too far off. Also, the planet alignment wouldn't change very much at all with such short distances.

We could always go back and look at our earliest charts with the new information in mind and something might jump out at us that was missed before, not that I think our astrologers missed much, if anything.

Thanks aksleuth! That's really good to know. I bolded the above b/c that's why I was wondering if a chart could be off in relation to a location. Every single thing that's been posted with regards to the chart have been as completely accurate as far as I'm concerned. That's what finally prompted me to join WS, during the Caylee initial astrology drawings/readings. So, hopefully nothing will change.

There is an article in the time stamped thread that says the mystery delivery lady went in to talk to police around 2pm today and left about an hour and a half later. Would a chart for this time frame tell anything about the letter or the person who wrote the letter? It's been reported that the lady that dropped it off did not write it just dropped it off for someone. Any chance we could get a chart for this time frame?

I did a test chart using Haleigh's natal chart. She was born in Gainesville but I moved the location to Palatka and it only changes the chart by less than a minute. So the difference in the event charts would be minimal if there was a different location.

Now of course, the time is the most important thing. Say if something happened to Haliegh at 6:35PM rather than 3:00AM, that would be a large difference. But our astrologers have already done charts for the event using various times, so I think we're good.

Salem, if you are correct and this woman is in fact Snodgrass's ex, I can't help but wonder if the motive involves the deflection of suspicion from Snodgrass himself.

The astrologicial interaspects between Snodgrass's chart, Haleigh's natal and the 911 Call to Le chart were alarmingly suspicious and I have had him near (if not at) the top of my suspect list since early on.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape - I don't think I was right. We will have to see if the buzz that the woman went to the Sheriff's Office is correct. When I called the tip in, the LE Officer took my information BUT he did not want to see the links. His manner seemed to imply that LE already had a good line on who the woman is. The two women do look similar but Snodgrass's ex appears to have a bigger nose :)

Salem

asksleuth and Jersey*Girl - thank you both so much for the pictures. They help to clarify the mystery woman is not JN.

I was excited when I remembered that JN gave an interview and she was blonde. I went looking right away. I found the video - but between the two videos, I couldn't get a really good shot of the mystery woman.

Like Soulscape - I keep Snodgrass in the back of my mind. Along with his chart - his actions have definitely raised suspicions.

Anyway - it sounds like the mystery woman has contacted LE. Maybe we will find out who she is? and what the tip was? One can only hope!

Salem

On September 23, 2009 at approx. 3:00 pm, a blond woman in blue scrubs and sunglasses delivered a one-paragraph typewritten letter --- purportedly a tip regarding Haleigh Cummings's disappearance --- to the St. Augustine Record, a Florida newspaper, which in turn photocopied the letter and then released it to Law Enforcement.

The newspaper said if the tip proves to be authentic, the information was volatile and could crack the case. Shortly thereafter, the mystery woman contacted LE and told them she delivered the letter on behalf of someone else; in other words, she was simply the messenger and not the author of the tip.

While the contents of the letter have not yet been made public, perhaps the Event Chart can give insight.

MysteryWomanDropsOffTip.gif

The SUN, which always describes the Event, is at the Aries Point (00 Cardinal) in the 9th House of Publications/ Mass Communication, clearly showing an event that has come before the Public Eye, having been broadcasted by the media.

The Event is regarding death of the 5th House Child because SUN's own sign Leo is on the 8th House of Death and SUN in Libra is disposited by VENUS, Lord 5 the Child, here situated in the radix 8th House of Death.

We also see that VENUS the Child is partile square MOON posited in the broadcasting sign of Sagittarius, and MOON's sign Cancer is on the 7th House of Others (the woman delivered the letter for someone else, a 7th House party).

It is a Mercury Day, Mercury Hour. Mercury @ 24 Virgo, same degree as Haleigh's natal NODES, as is NEPTUNE Lord 3 of Information, Facts & Rumors, URANUS, EQ and the 5th House Cusp. This further supports the 5th House Child is Haleigh.

ADMETOS, a death marker, sits at the cusp of the 5th House Child along with ALGOL (not shown), the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens. ADMETOS and ALGOL are in Event Chart's Fateful Degree (same degree as Event chart NODES), reinforcing the tip is about a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality of a 5th House Child.

The note spoke of circumstances surrounding Haleigh's death and that she will be found in water (Part of FIND 06 Cancer (water) sextile Event VENUS (Lord 5 Haleigh) partile opposed Part of FATALITY 06 Capricorn. The Event Part of Find is partile conjunct Haleigh Cumming's secondary progressed MOON at the time the tip was delivered to the newspaper.

Misty appears to be implicated also, as the Part of REVELATION 21 Libra partile conjuncts CERES (the babysitter).

But what about the truthfulness of the tip?

Of all the signs, the mutable are least believable when located on the cusp of the 3rd House of Information/Facts/Rumors.

Here we have PISCES, the least believable of the mutable signs on the 3rd House Cusp. This suggests falsity.

Lord 3 NEPTUNE posited in or ruling the 3rd House always indicates deception and/or lying. Here, NEPTUNE (24 Aq) is close conjunct the Part of DECEIT (25 Aq), partile inconjunct MERCURY natural Ruler of Information, and close inconjunct Lord 1 SATURN 25 Virgo which happens to be partile conjunct Part of DEATH 25 Virgo.

This all suggests the tip is not based on truth.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Oh Soulscape
I was so hoping this letter would be TRUE and HALEIGH would be found!!!

I have to agree, jnTexas. At least we will have some idea what the note writer thought was worth lying about. LE will figure out who wrote the note - maybe WBG? and why - maybe to throw off suspicision that arose from NayNay's letter?

Disappointing to know we still don't have the truth, but good to know someone is feeling desperate?

Salem

Even though the letter is false, is there a way to tell if it will still be helpful? I know I'm grasping at straws but I just want to see this baby brought home so that her soul can rest and her family can begin to heal. Even though there are problems on both sides of the fence for the families, I still would not wish this tragedy on my worst enemy. My 4 year old ran away in a small store once and the panic of the 60 SECONDS she was lost was enough to send me into a tailspin.(Imagine crazy lady running up and down the aisles screaming a child's name.)

No matter what you think of Ron or Crystal they are still her parents. I can't imagine that feeling of loss they must be experiencing. All these months and no answers, no closure, no way to even begin to heal because how you can heal when you still don't have the explanations as to how this happened, why and most importantly where is this beautiful baby girl.

The families were making concerted prayers and concentrating on the search until Kim P. wedged in. That was not only ill timed but also divisive in the ugliest way. I have great regrets that the legal action, the investigation, the horrible media publicity ever took place. More tears all around.

passionflower, you requested a chart for the G-20 Summit and I posted one in the Mundane Thread, which I don't believe you saw.

Thank you so much for your time and energy into creating that chart Soulscape. Many Thanks! I didnt' just want to hit the thanks button.

But what about the truthfulness of the tip?

Of all the signs, the mutable are least believable when located on the cusp of the 3rd House of Information/Facts/Rumors.

Here we have PISCES, the least believable of the mutable signs on the 3rd House Cusp. This suggests falsity.

Lord 3 NEPTUNE posited in or ruling the 3rd House always indicates deception and/or lying. Here, NEPTUNE (24 Aq) is close conjunct the Part of DECEIT (25 Aq), partile inconjunct MERCURY natural Ruler of Information, and close inconjunct Lord 1 SATURN 25 Virgo which happens to be partile conjunct Part of DEATH 25 Virgo.

This all suggests the tip is not based on truth.

So was this a deliberate lie? An attempt to cover someone's actions, perhaps? Or could it have been written by a sicko playing games, some stranger with nothing better to do?

So frustrating, so frustrating!

Thanks, Soulscape, for the beautifully designed chart and for the great interpretation. For the first time I didn't have to look up the locations of ADMETOS and ALGOL and realize that I've finally committed them to memory! :)

Too bad this tip isn't a true lead? Or is it? :waitasec: It could very well be, in a round-about way.

In every lie, there can be a tiny bit of truth, think it could be of alittle bit of help with new thoughts?

I am thinking of Tuba's explaining the 1st quarter moon today and thank you for that!

A big Thank you too Soulscape for the new chart and also a big Thank you to Tuba for the Chart on the G-20, I'm from pittsburgh and also work in the city although I did not have to work those 2 days everything went really really well better that anybody ever expected they just amped up what few incidents that took place, the police, military and national guard were quite intimidating to say the least. I just wanted to make a comment on the new letter hmm I wonder if Misty wrote it.

FYI: Geraldo At Large Tonight! Weekends at 10 p.m. ET
• A new search begins for missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings. What have investigators found that could crack the case? Art Harris is also going to be a guest tonight according to his web site!!

http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/

:angel:

Fifth - Feel free to delete if you do not feel this is appropriate. This was on the scanner so I can't post a direct link to it.

On the Putnam County Sheriff's scanner channel this afternoon around 2:07EST dispatch sent an officer back to the sheriff's office to speak to a female who wanted to talk to a LE officer in person in reference to HaLeigh.

Does anyone think it would be relevant to to a chart for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname