FOX NEWS: Geraldo.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if that gem of a show is still out there. I can't believe I actually watched it. I had respect for GR when he uncovered the abuse at Willowbrook...but have no respect for the man now.

I know! I can't believe he went from to Peabody to this!

Is this the ace in Baez's pocket..??
sigh... I'm so glad this case gets to the jury tomarrow...

Wonder if that gem of a show is still out there. I can't believe I actually watched it. I had respect for GR when he uncovered the abuse at Willowbrook...but have no respect for the man now.

Gosh... found this on You Tube. http://youtu.be/9r5xBMNfOl4

Too bad the whole show isn't on there... but I suppose 5 minutes is all I can handle anyway. LOL

They get paid to cause a stir, debate, and argue/play devils advocate regardless of the FACTS.
I haven't watched a show featuring an "expert" TH in a looooooooong time. It's like pro wrestling.

Since ICA openly hates her father and she claims GA did this, why would she sit in jail for three years and never tell anyone but JB about what happened?

Ugh. Had to sign on here to see if I am the only one completely disgusted with GR. He doesn't even make sense. I like to hear opposing views, but he's just ridiculous. His version of what happened with Ashton today really made me sick. And this blonde lady calling George "dirty"...I cannot believe they can drag that poor guy through the mud like they do. I get the theatrics of these shows, but come on!

Geraldo at Large? I say Geraldo is Loose!! :loser:

Wendy think Caylee was a victim of SEX CRIME WTF.........

Wendy thinks everyone is a victim of a sex crime, even those that have not reported an actual crime yet. She tends to be just a tad focused in how she views anything.

Geraldo is the one that is dirty ..didn;t he write a book years ago about all his sex exploits ?
K i checked ..Exposing myself ..YUCK!
He also used to cheat constantly on his fiance Cookie . He said he would stop if she married him .
She did end up marrying him .
As he is married to someone else now I am thinking it didn't end well and I can bet why .

He also has bad 70's anchorman hair . As if that ridiculous mustache didn't do enough to make him look less than a credible "news"man

He also has bad 70's anchorman hair . As if that ridiculous mustache didn't do enough to make him look less than a credible "news"man
:floorlaugh::great::floorlaugh:
Also, he raises his voice when reporting, being so dramatic. BTW, I love your name, lol.

Geraldo is the one that is dirty ..didn;t he write a book years ago about all his sex exploits ?
K i checked ..Exposing myself ..YUCK!
He also used to cheat constantly on his fiance Cookie . He said he would stop if she married him .
She did end up marrying him .
As he is married to someone else now I am thinking it didn't end well and I can bet why .

Yeah, he's a real catch all right! Isn't he on his fifth wife or something, much younger; I think he's older than his current father-in-law. He has a little daughter with her around Caylee's age. He's probably a grandfather by now. He seems "dirty" to me. :lol::eek:hwow:

Did Geraldo finally get off his "Miranda Rights" obsession? I cannot believe he is a lawyer, as he claims.

Why is everyone standing on the side of a street ?

Great question. Everytime I have seen Geraldo reporting in Orlando he is standing outside on the street with whoever is on with him for the whole show. It's weird, but also :floorlaugh: I don't think anyone wants to let him use a studio. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther