FOX NEWS: Geraldo.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me lock Geraldo back up in Capone's vault?

:waiting:

:floorlaugh:

Seriously. THe only one I've ever listened to on FOX was Greta. And that was only because she was on CNN, and only when she followed Caylee.

Judge Larry is an idiot. He actually suggests GA should lie on the stand about what a wonderful mother she is and help her out. Umm ICA called him a child molester and blames him for the c/u. I'm sure he'll get right on perjuring himself for her. And ICA is now 25 not 12. She can be held accountable for her own actions now.

:floorlaugh::great::floorlaugh:
Also, he raises his voice when reporting, being so dramatic. BTW, I love your name, lol.

He does and his inflection is off somehow. He's a joke.

Thanks i love my name too. My 7 year old came in while I was warding NG one night and kept asking why she was talking about dinosaurs. I said what do you mean. She said "she keeps saying jengasauras" so I listened and bu God she was saying jengasauras over and over and I could nor for the life of me figure out who it was. Meanwhile my daughter, Laci , was asking what kind if Dino it was and was it a meat eater ... Then up came Jean casarez and I die laughing realizing she was the new dinosaur.

Then the night I decide to sign up for a ws username and start posting rather than lurking someone on here posted that blog where the guy does a NG timeline and kept hearing jengasauras. It was the funniest thing I'd seen in awhile, I couldn't believe someone else thought it too. I knew it had to be my username at that moment:)

They get paid to cause a stir, debate, and argue/play devils advocate regardless of the FACTS.
I haven't watched a show featuring an "expert" TH in a looooooooong time. It's like pro wrestling.

I'm embarrassed to tell you this, but there was a time (before I learned about WS) that I got all of my high profile crime info from the likes of Nancy Grace and Geraldo. :blushing:

I've come a long way, baby!:woohoo:

He does and his inflection is off somehow. He's a joke.

Thanks i love my name too. My 7 year old came in while I was warding NG one night and kept asking why she was talking about dinosaurs. I said what do you mean. She said "she keeps saying jengasauras" so I listened and bu God she was saying jengasauras over and over and I could nor for the life of me figure out who it was. Meanwhile my daughter, Laci , was asking what kind if Dino it was and was it a meat eater ... Then up came Jean casarez and I die laughing realizing she was the new dinosaur.

Then the night I decide to sign up for a ws username and start posting rather than lurking someone on here posted that blog where the guy does a NG timeline and kept hearing jengasauras. It was the funniest thing I'd seen in awhile, I couldn't believe someone else thought it too. I knew it had to be my username at that moment:)
How funny! I knew it was referring to the NG article, I read it too! :lol:

"was it a meat eater" :floorlaugh: Yes, she's a carnivore!

He also has bad 70's anchorman hair . As if that ridiculous mustache didn't do enough to make him look less than a credible "news"man

anchorman1.jpg

Only thing I know of - and not sure if it's sealed - I don't remember for sure - is the tape of ICAs reaction when Caylees body was found.
Thanks for the article. Wendy Murphy has now proved she is crazy. Even my daughter (young adult) can figure out this case on her own. It looks like Wendy has been investigating sex crimes too long, she needs a break. :waitasec:

I couldn't bring myself to watch this...knew no good would come of it.

Judge Seidlen stated KC will either get manslaughter or WALK. :floorlaugh:.

Michael Baden gave his usual 'it isn't even a homicide'.

Joey Jackson thinks it will be Murder 1-death penalty...I'm really starting to like this guy. He's a defense attorney, but speaks logically.

Why is everyone standing on the side of a street ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Obviously no one at local fox will give him a room in a studio. I thought that was hilarious too...Geraldo and friends just hangin' on the street corner! :loser:

I used to actually enjoy listening to Wendy. But in the last six months something has changed. She is ridiculous and seems to be going for shock value, but very inconsistent. Also, the new hair is not good.

What you mean Geraldo only has guests on who are Pro DT? Shocker. I think JB has something on Geraldo.

Geraldo Has become JB's BFF only to be the first to get JB on his show after all is said and done, just to get his tv rating up!! Soon it will be the Geraldo & Beaz show!!

Ummmm, I just read that article and what is Wendy trying to say? That ICA was selling Caylee and drugging her chloroform but that is OK? Is she saying that Caylee died of an accidental overdose while her mother was selling her for sex? Ok, that's all just horrible, disgusting and IMO (not a big DP advocate, hoping for LWOP for ICA) but this would have me agree with the DP. IMO, this is worse than what I believe happened. Is it me???:waitasec:

Geraldo Has become JB's BFF only to be the first to get JB on his show after all is said and done, just to get his tv rating up!! Soon it will be the Geraldo & Beaz show!!

Argh!!! Who watches this stuff!!?
sick0020.gif

Sorry.......... if Geraldo's mustache is kissing a Mike " I can't be there "..........As soon as I see it " got to Go " :seeya::loser:

Roy Kronk should sue him for calling him sleazy. GR is not protected.:floorlaugh:

Btw, is there anyone else in the media who has called Casey a *advertiser censored*? I remember early on, Geraldo said Casey was "slutting away" while her daughter was missing. I did not like that choice of words.

Then Jose of course called Casey a *advertiser censored* in court, not the prosecution or LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven