FOX NEWS: Geraldo.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to avoid Faux News in general, as for Geraldo I seriously had no idea the guy was still around. He gives me the willies. Ewww.

I have never liked Geraldo. Everytime I see him on TV, I think Gheez, doesn't he ever go away!

Everytime I hear Geraldo's name, I think of a metal folding chair.

Dear Moderators, please do us all a favor and <modsnip> Fox News from the universe. Thank you.

Maybe its just our ages being somewhat similar and living our lives at the same time BUT it truly does seem as though Geraldo has somehow been on our TV's our entire adult lives.

I actually used to like him at one point

I'm embarrassed to tell you this, but there was a time (before I learned about WS) that I got all of my high profile crime info from the likes of Nancy Grace and Geraldo.

LOLZ!!
Dani hun , I used to watch Geraldo every day in the 90's .

I'm watching Geraldo and OMG, it makes sick that most of TH think that she will gets off INCLUDING Wendy Murphy They don't get it!!!!!! Wendy needs to rethink her position. She is no child advocate The Circumstantial evidence proves that she did it!!!!!!! Is it true that there are pictures of Caylee is prejudicial?

Don't get me started on that Judge who heard Anna Nicole Smith case. He is way off!!!!!!!!!

Sorry.... I think she is getting off too :(

Wendy think Caylee was a victim of SEX CRIME WTF.........

In the beginning of this case, I too posted what if KC sold caylee and now the poor baby has learned to talk,
and she must have been talking to CA on her way back from visiting grandpa... KC did not like that.
So it is not such a strange thought, many thought along these lines.
The problem with a case that takes years to be heard a lot of stuff gets dieluded.

I'm embarrassed to tell you this, but there was a time (before I learned about WS) that I got all of my high profile crime info from the likes of Nancy Grace and Geraldo.

LOLZ!!
Dani hun , I used to watch Geraldo every day in the 90's .

I heard some of this, Wendy is trying to claim there are some photos of Caylee that are "sealed"? And she insinuates it is because they allude to a Mafia-hit sex crime? She said she wrote an article about it someplace...I think she has gone cuckoo...
I posted that article here and it was removed long ago.

What has happened to Wendy??

She never proved that GA had casey's car for two days like she has been going on tv saying. I'm sure the defense would have presented that if true. Relax, they all did this during deliberations for the SP case as well. I feel like the state of Florida have given so many choices for what she can be convicted of that she will be on at least several lesser counts. Casey has as much as admitted to not rendering assistance to save her child's life when she drowned so there's always that. I think they will go for the aggravated child abuse or manslaughter.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Obviously no one at local fox will give him a room in a studio. I thought that was hilarious too...Geraldo and friends just hangin' on the street corner! :loser:

What I sneer at, is if you look at the seating chart for the media and public seats in the courtroom, the Fox News (national) seat is up in the balcony - #50. The local Fox seat is in the front row - #3. Just 2 over from Kathi Belich.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/239906/

Not good enough for Geraldo. When he is in court, the local Fox reporter gets booted out of her seat so Geraldo can be front and center.

On camera and within signaling/smirking distance from his little buddy. :loser: :loser:

Wasn't there some pictures from Casey's laptop that the police showed George and he went out to throw up? Not sure if those were sealed or just not used. I don't believe there was anything inappropriate about Caylee. Maybe the TH are confusing those pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon