Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry...but those people outside the Anthony house really need to use their energy more constructively. I know they're are outraged, but they are certainly not doing any good there. If I were a neighbor who lived in that area, I would be livid that the police are allowing this to go on. Their protesting is doing nothing more than making it difficult for everyone in the neighborhood, and inciting more outrage...which eventually will become a volatile and violent situation. LE in the area need to take control of these protesters...as well as the media and all their spotlights.

I think they listened to ya lol cam looks like its gone again

I'm sorry...but those people outside the Anthony house really need to use their energy more constructively. I know they're are outraged, but they are certainly not doing any good there. If I were a neighbor who lived in that area, I would be livid that the police are allowing this to go on. Their protesting is doing nothing more than making it difficult for everyone in the neighborhood, and inciting more outrage...which eventually will become a volatile and violent situation. LE in the area need to take control of these protesters...as well as the media and all their spotlights.
As much as I agree with you, they have a legal right, as misguided as it is, as long as they stay on Public Property.

I feel for the neighbors across the street who must have their lawn trampled to death, as well as other neighbors across the steet.

This reminds me of the Circus that went on for so long in front of the Drew Peterson home, but the had more camera crews as there was no Cam.

As much as I agree with you, they have a legal right, as misguided as it is, as long as they stay on Public Property.

I feel for the neighbors across the street who must have their lawn trampled to death, as well as other neighbors across the steet.

This reminds me of the Circus that went on for so long in front of the Drew Peterson home, but the had more camera crews as there was no Cam.

Yes, they have a legal right. But what about the right's of the neighbors?
I just don't see that their presence there will accomplish anything good.
If they want justice for Caylee, they could volunteer to search. Right? This is supposed to be about Caylee, not Casey or Cindy, or the rest of the Anthony family.

If they want justice for Caylee, they could volunteer to search. Right? This is supposed to be about Caylee, not Casey or Cindy, or the rest of the Anthony family.
All I'll say is, "I agree with you"

I guess you didn't see the news , they are searchers . They search during the day and protest in the evening . :)

Hey i'm back
Is anyone still on this thread or has another one been started?
Can i please have a link to the webcam thing again?
Are there people still outiside?
Is anything going on at the house tonight?

I guess you didn't see the news , they are searchers . They search during the day and protest in the evening .

In that case they have earned the right to protest all they want!!!

hey guys ive been looking through here for the link to the cam outside the anthonys home,seen alot going on ,on NG and cant find the live cam.If someone has the link PLEASE post it for me and thanks alot

They did say in an interview that they had been out searching all day before protesting.

I've started a new thread i'm going to close this one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon