Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
If their neighborhood is like mine, the webcam has to be set up in somones driveway, makes you wonder why the "neighbor" would allow it? or is it parked on a sidewalk?

Being a mobile webcam - it could very well be mounted on one of Fox 35's mobile units that is parked across the street from the Anthony home. That makes sense to me.

Media is everywhere. I don't know how these people can breathe. I really feel empathy for Lee, George & Cindy as the impact of the truth surrounding Caylee's disappearance begins to sink in. This family is grieving for their precious granddaughter & niece. I hold one (and only one!) person responsible for Caylee's death & ultimate disposal. Casey Anthony. Period! Not her parents or brother .. who have done literally everything in their power to find Caylee & have lent their total support to an undeserving sociopathic Casey.

I would be livid if media webcams were focused on my home 24/7. Not to mention - not being able to go anywhere without being watched, followed & mobbed by sound-bite hungry reporters shoving a microphone in my face as they shout questions I cannot answer. And - I'm willing to bet - so would all of you!

Rummy in Orlando :cat:

Okay I wish this camera was wired with sound ugh..what is going on..I notice more and more reporters...

This is awesome. Good thing it's slow at work this week... thanks for the link!!!

Anyone know what media outlets are there with the cameras so we could go look for their updates? They've been talking to someone (Padilla) for a while, so there must be video of it somewhere.

I'm in central fl and can't find anything on the local channels...anybody else?

I am so glad my husband isn't home and seeing me glued to my computer screen yet another day!! Esp. this web cam. He would have me committed! It's great to have fellow obsessed friends here!!

Now they are talking to someone else. Half the camera people walked towards the RV, the other half are talking to someone on the driveway.

Nothing on WESH tv here in Gainesville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member