Friday 's hearing, what do you predict?

Status
Not open for further replies.
December 11th? Isn't that the day Caylee's remains were found?

I have a strange feeling we will see an emotional Casey at the hearing.....
Emotional for herself.

You make an interesting point. Part of the pull of this case for me is observing the machinations of the defense to transform the perp into a victim. With Andrea Lyon hovering over her like a mother hen. They should be on the cover of Redbook.

A lot of pathetic posturing and positioning by GA and CA trying to get their daughter to look their way and offer some acknowledgement that they exist to her.

Of course she will do what she always does...ignore the %$#@ out of them as though they were a pile of crap that she stepped in.

Actually, she would pay attention to THAT! The crap...not them. :twocents:

I predict some wiping of the eyes using her middle finger again..that was very special.

I think we should all get together and file some motions in this case. We could sure come up with some good ones.

:woohoo:

I predict that:

-JB will bloviate
-LKB will educate
-AL will dissimulate
-LDB will advocate
-JudgeS will vascilate and
-KC will aggravate!

I think we should all get together and file some motions in this case. We could sure come up with some good ones.

I nominate Sleutherontheside to write a few.:woohoo:

I just stocked up on a new 6 pack so that I would believe everything she or her attorneys say.

picture.php

LMAO - how about a motion making it mandatory for the defense to proofread and correct motions before they are submitted?

It was most definitely December 11. My husband was laid off that day - I remember it well.

I predict a lot of discussion on how Casey looks in court! :crazy:

Ya just gotta wonder what color KC and "step-mama Andrea" will be wearing this time. :crazy:

Casey Anthony back in court next week
Updated: Wednesday, 02 Dec 2009, 10:38 AM EST
Published : Wednesday, 02 Dec 2009, 10:36 AM EST
<snipped>
Casey Anthony will be back in court Friday December 11 for motion hearings.

Motion to preclude the death penalty procedures
Motion for a protective order prohibiting Orange County Jail from videotaping attorney visits
Motion for a protective order directing Orange County Jail to destroy videos of family visits
Motion to dismiss counts 1,2, 4, 5, 7, 8 10, 11, 13 for violation of double jeopardy clause

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...-back-in-court

I predict that:

-JB will bloviate
-LKB will educate
-AL will dissimulate
-LDB will advocate
-JudgeS will vascilate and
-KC will aggravate!

I had to look up bloviate! lol! So true, Jayla!

blo&#8901;vi&#8901;ate&#8194; /&#712;blo&#650;vi&#716;e&#618;t/

–verb (used without object), &#8209;at&#8901;ed, &#8209;at&#8901;ing. to speak pompously.

I don't understand..
Why would Baez file another motion to destroy video tapes with Casey's family?
I seriously thought all of those had already been released?
Are there more that we don't know about? Has George and Cindy been seeing Casey all along?

I wonder the same thing. Could there be family visits we are not aware of?

How can KC bear to look at her lawyer?

KC should be scared of her-Last time they were together, I thought AL was going to take a spoon out and start devouring KC-She was all up in KC's grill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member