Friday 's hearing, what do you predict?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nominate Sleutherontheside to write a few.:woohoo:

Oh.....fun fun fun. I would be happy to take on the task. Momtective....have you been reading my parody thread? HeeHee I think I'll start off like this....."Comes now, my girl, KC to ummmmmm, well uhhhhh, errrrr...........("hey Andy.....what was I supposed to say again?")....

To be continued.

Why oh why do you taunt me?

I expect george and cindy will be there. They make all the court appearances, but, devoted as they are, never seem to visit Casey in jail...not even on Thanksgiving.

I expect george and cindy will be there. They make all the court appearances, but, devoted as they are, never seem to visit Casey in jail...not even on Thanksgiving.
Horace, i iam behind on KC's visitations etc. Do we know if they don't visit because they don't want to or because she doesn't want them to, or even baez doesn;t want them to? I haven't followed this issue and so am wondering whats up.

Yes, the remains were found the 11th.

This should go in the coincidence thread....

I predict an Oscar-worthy appearance from tag team KC and AL, on the anniversary of the day her daughters remains were discovered 'close to home'.

KC will not be on jail video that is protected from public release but will be on TV in the public domain to show everyone, the nation, how she is holding up that day.

A major emotional performance as she sits there and each and every motion is ....... denied, denied, denied but one.

Which one will JS choose to allow as a Holiday concession to the Defense?

Happy Holidays KC ..... here is your granted motion. Enjoy!

Well, one thing I can say about AL, she must have said something because KC has stopped fiddling with her hair and playing with her hands (not to mention pens) since she got on the scene. She may still need a little wardrobe tweaking, but at least she's not a hot mess anymore.

I predict that:

-JB will bloviate
-LKB will educate
-AL will dissimulate
-LDB will advocate
-JudgeS will vascilate and
-KC will aggravate!

Too funny! And all because KC prevaricates and obfuscates.

Do we have a word ending in "ate" for Macaluso?
He's got quite a bit of "Splainin" to do for a client's money issues in Calif.

I predict that there will not be much eye contact between AL and the "female prosecutor"

:truce:

Horace, i iam behind on KC's visitations etc. Do we know if they don't visit because they don't want to or because she doesn't want them to, or even baez doesn;t want them to? I haven't followed this issue and so am wondering whats up.

There are variations on why the Anthony's aren't visiting Casey. The top reason is they are videotaped and the media releases it. According to Brad C, they send letters back and forth.

ToddM? I'll have to contemplate, but I'm sure he'll find someone to implicate-Now this rhyming has to terminate-I'm done!

I predict that since this is the first time KC has been in the same room as her tanned, tattooed and pierced parents, we might see a little anger by the defendant.

Also, I think we will see a somewhat less than usual confident consummate actress in AL. It is hard to be intimidated when you know her game plan.

I'm planning on attending the hearing. Even the boring ones are still interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname