Friday With Nancy.. NG Friday Sept 5, 2008 8PM EST

Thanks for the link- I'm dying without cable here and this helps me keep up.

What about 20/20? Any one planning on recording that tonight and posting it for everyone who might miss it cause they are getting up bright and early to search?

Thanks Blink, I've loved NG for quite some time. But this has definitely become a ritual for me. Cheers!~

~kathyn~
5 hours till ng
I'm anxious, too!
7 hours till 20/20 abc 10:00 EDT
I want to see what they are paying ca & ga for!!
Hope it's something new!
I hope they don't edit it to make them look better. I want to see the raw and truthful Cindy and George, not some Hollywood version of them.

I find myself in the same situation. I'm constantly checking here for updates & thoughts about precious Caylee consume my brain. I don't know how to balance this & the things I have to do in my life. I am constantly talking to people about this & have emailed everyone I know in Florida to help & go look for her. I need help!

Me too!! And I keep feeling really bad when someone comes by and I am still sitting at my desk at the computer. It is like I have to know the brand new news as soon as I wake up, and then I can't pull myself away. Strange that it is doing this to SO many people. At least knowing that I'm not the only one makes me feel a bit better about it.:confused:

I've been robbed. The cable carrier up here stopped carrying CNN-HLN about 4-5 months ago. I rely solely on your fast typing and commentary and Patty's recordings to enjoy the NG experience. So as I say nightly - type fast!

TY you guys for posting all that you for those of us who don't get to watch.

If Cindy should call up,
Why won't you fax me the phone numbers you have, right now, and I would put them on national tv, so no one could hide them? If it is all about finding Caylee, putting the numbers out there could only help find her.

Fridays with Nancy and my friends at WS have become the hilight of my weekend these days. I hope this case breaks soon so I can go back to having an actual life. But as it were, I am happy to let our fine Nancy Grace wear something shiney and yell at people that mostly deserve it in this case.

Cheers, see you at 8.

Blink

OMG - Blink, if this is really you on your avitar - your are a DEAD ringer for my sister. I'm going to try to find a pic of her. too funny!

Hey peeps! Lookin forward to meetin up with yall in a bit!

I know this is totally off subject but you guys have to watch this blooper on the Nancy Grace show! I found it on youtube. It is hilarious! I figured everyone here could use a good laugh!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDvJB9JoyBU

This one's better!
biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-gOuFWLxiw

I was told by my husband today that I needed to get a life after we argued over who got to watch the big tv at 8 instead of the little one.

Nancy Grace won out over his baseball game. :)

HA! That made my day. We're both hooked here, so there's no question about where we're watching NG every night. :)

My ***gut**** tells me it will peachy and shiny and very southern lady. I have been trying to listen to my gut more as it seems to talk to other people.;)

My ***gut**** tells me it will peachy and shiny and very southern lady. I have been trying to listen to my gut more as it seems to talk to other people.;)

okay, Sliver... I've got my eye on you to make sure you don't start sippin on the kool-aid! Don't make me call you out! hehehehe

I've been robbed. The cable carrier up here stopped carrying CNN-HLN about 4-5 months ago. I rely solely on your fast typing and commentary and Patty's recordings to enjoy the NG experience. So as I say nightly - type fast!

TY you guys for posting all that you for those of us who don't get to watch.

You know about the NG videos on their website?

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2008/09/04/grace.tot.mom.jail.cnn?iref=videosearch

Maybe that will help with the pain!

Got my supper done and my dishes did. All kicked back and ready to watch. Bring it, Nancy!:woohoo:

I am a widow - no husband to complain what I watch. If he were still here (oh, I wish he was), tho, he wouldn't put up with Nancy yelling or some of her guests! He was Night Commander of a police department here in La., retired from that, then was warden at a detention center for 7 years! He absolutely could look at someone and tell if they were lying! He would have cussed a blue streak at Casey and the Anthony family!
I was in LE myself for 10 years, and I saw a lot of really bad mothers (as in MOMS), but Never came across one like Casey! Usually a woman this young would break before now. I am thinking she is just absolutely INCAPABLE of real love.
I am furious she is out of jail!

Hope Nancy doesn't have a guest hostess tonight! Shepard Smith is talking about Casey on Fox right now!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back