Friday With Nancy.. NG Friday Sept 5, 2008 8PM EST

LOLOL! I have always wanted somebody to do that. Have you all noticed that in the last week or so, when she cuts away from the "unleashed lawyers" sometimes you can hear them snort!!!!!!

Oh yeah... I'm sure if the mikes were still live when she cuts away, we would hear them cussing NG under their breath; kind of like how Jesse J. did with Obama!

Hmmmmm .....I remember Blink starting the NG thread early one other time last week and something HUGE happened! :crazy::eek: :)

I'm hoping something happens again tonight!

There was nothing better than seeing Casey arrested on live tv while watching NG. Ahhhh, the memories ...

30 minutes and she is on. Man, what a long wait! Wish something would break while she is on. I hope she is there and not that Jane.

Oh yeah... I'm sure if the mikes were still live when she cuts away, we would hear them cussing NG under their breath; kind of like how Jesse J. did with Obama!

:eek:

There was nothing better than seeing Casey arrested on live tv while watching NG. Ahhhh, the memories ...

I wonder how many protesters there are outside the house. Are they even at home tonight? Or maybe at the Hilton Hotel compliments of Paris?

I am a widow - no husband to complain what I watch. If he were still here (oh, I wish he was), tho, he wouldn't put up with Nancy yelling or some of her guests! He was Night Commander of a police department here in La., retired from that, then was warden at a detention center for 7 years! He absolutely could look at someone and tell if they were lying! He would have cussed a blue streak at Casey and the Anthony family!
I was in LE myself for 10 years, and I saw a lot of really bad mothers (as in MOMS), but Never came across one like Casey! Usually a woman this young would break before now. I am thinking she is just absolutely INCAPABLE of real love.
I am furious she is out of jail!

Hope Nancy doesn't have a guest hostess tonight! Shepard Smith is talking about Casey on Fox right now!

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. :(

Wow. In 10 years you never ran across a mom as bad as Casey? :eek:

19 mins and counting...........hubby is rumbling in the kitchen looking for something to eat....I hate it for him :D

I am a widow - no husband to complain what I watch. If he were still here (oh, I wish he was), tho, he wouldn't put up with Nancy yelling or some of her guests! He was Night Commander of a police department here in La., retired from that, then was warden at a detention center for 7 years! He absolutely could look at someone and tell if they were lying! He would have cussed a blue streak at Casey and the Anthony family!
I was in LE myself for 10 years, and I saw a lot of really bad mothers (as in MOMS), but Never came across one like Casey! Usually a woman this young would break before now. I am thinking she is just absolutely INCAPABLE of real love.
I am furious she is out of jail!

Hope Nancy doesn't have a guest hostess tonight! Shepard Smith is talking about Casey on Fox right now!

Hi LA - I'm from LA too! Lower Alabama that is! I'm divorced for 13 years so the TV and remote is alllllllllllllll mine! I don't think I could share now if I had too! Kids are grown and gone so it's me and the 2 cats, 2 dogs and NG!:)

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. :(

Wow. In 10 years you never ran across a mom as bad as Casey? :eek:

No! Lots of female criminals, some neglect, and just plain mean, but none made of stone like Casey is!

And thank you.............I miss him so much! Been 8 years now.

Anyway - don't want to rain on the parade, LOL!

Hi LA - I'm from LA too! Lower Alabama that is! I'm divorced for 13 years so the TV and remote is alllllllllllllll mine! I don't think I could share now if I had too! Kids are grown and gone so it's me and the 2 cats, 2 dogs and NG!:)

I'm from Lower Alabama too! Divorced too! Kids still here though...dammit. LOL.. Just kidding, of course! Still, living room and big tv to myself!

Yes, and I can eat ice cream in bed if I want to and not share!!! LOL Got 3 TV's and 2 computers!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back