GA GA - Dannette & Jeannette Millbrook, 16, Augusta, 18 March 1990

Wow. I just relocated back up from that area, having lived there for 10 years. Never once did I hear anything about the missing twins. How sad and tragic. Then to be sidelined by the LE investigators.
What is the deal with the BG=bad guy obsession with the white van. It is far too common a description of suspect vehicle in far too many cases.
Rhetorical question of course.
MOO

From your link, mysteriew -- THIS is what is really sad to me (bbm in quote):

'Terrible Injustice' Prompts Sheriff To Reopen 1990 Case Of Missing Twins, Dannette and Jeannette Millbrooks | HuffPost

Was this just someone's careless error/s? It seems like several "errors" strung together -- it makes me wonder, almost, if someone in the department for some reason did not want any searching for these young women...?

Of course, I would love to have these two turn up alive and well somewhere, but I just am struck by the sad thought that no WSers, etc. -- pretty much NO ONE, for 20 years -- has been searching for the sisters among UIDs.

No they just didnt care, both from poverty, their father was a junkie. 2 black girls, they just didnt care!!!

Brooke Mckenna just made a podcast of the twins a few days ago, im assuming some new info Resurfaced.. check it out

Would it be at all possible to change the title of this thread to reflect the correct spelling of the twins’ last name? As mentioned in The Fall Line, an ‘s’ got tacked on to the last name somehow (spelling Millbrooks rather than Millbrook), possibly due to an error in LE reports.

All the best!

Would it be at all possible to change the title of this thread to reflect the correct spelling of the twins’ last name? As mentioned in The Fall Line, an ‘s’ got tacked on to the last name somehow (spelling Millbrooks rather than Millbrook), possibly due to an error in LE reports.

All the best!

I alerted a mod for you and asked them to correct it.

Wow. I just relocated back up from that area, having lived there for 10 years. Never once did I hear anything about the missing twins. How sad and tragic. Then to be sidelined by the LE investigators.
What is the deal with the BG=bad guy obsession with the white van. It is far too common a description of suspect vehicle in far too many cases.
Rhetorical question of course.
MOO

Some questions: did they seemed scared when they told about the white van? Did they saw him again? Did they gave any description about the person behind the wheel? Or any description of the van other than the colour?
Are there witnesses from the gas station?

This case would have been another that HHS would have taken the pair, placed outside of state into their state facilities.

This case stands out for two reasons:

1) removed from the national registry of missing children 2) Their casefile closed, and the original police records were lost.

To do this, it would have been utilization of electronic surveillance in one of several ways. It fits the profile and with these two as mentioned - makes it logically that HHS took the pair.

For more on electronic surveillance, visit out page on LinkedIn PAVEN Sherlock

Request a FOIR from HHS, but be ready for a fight. You may have to submit to the FBI and NCMEC for assistance.

im a local. the county police suck like REALLY suck. For example i think there are 240 open cases right now.

Electronic Surveillance can be fine in many ways. It was used to close the case prematurely, and then promote or relocate the detective to another city to state. There is site for awhile, and no one else is assigned to it.

without a doubt, on this case, it was the federal government interfering. Read my previous post for additional info - I have submitted this case as well as 362 others to the FBI to initiate an investigation with probable cause that HHS was involved.

Coming up on the anniversary date of their disappearance...someone knows something. To get both girls into this white van, assuming that's what occurred, IMO there was more than one person involved.

Bumping for the twins.

I'm in Australia and just watched the documentary and I'm feeling equal parts mad and sad.

The way this family has been treated is unforgivable IMO.

As a mother, my heart broke for the girls mum.

I wonder if anyone in WS has compared Jane Does to the twins?

Praying for a resolution and soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back