Identified! GA - Gwinnett Co., Fem Skeletal UP 15616, 20s, in suitcase off I-985, Jul'16 - Jessica Manchini

I wonder if this will be a match!!!

I left a message with pertinent information in regards to Eva Fullmer being a potential match to this victim with the lead detective investigating this case (Det. Hedgeworth, or a similar last name). I will update if and when I hear back from him or receive a response.

Maybe this is not Eva.
attachment.php

Police on Friday released a description of the clothing discovered with a human skull and other skeletal remains inside a suitcase alongside Interstate 985 last month.

Police are hoping the details will help them identify the victim, who is
believed to have been a mixed-race or Hispanic female who died roughly six months ago.
The clothing items are:

• A black Miley Cyrus hoodie, size large
  • Black, Victoria's Secret pants with the words "LOVE PINK" on one leg, size small
  • Pink, 2014 Nike Women's Air Max Cage shoes, size 7
http://patch.com/georgia/buford/skull-suitcase-investigation-womans-clothing-described

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 385
Looks like all the items a young teen girl enjoys wearing, imo.

http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/World/2016/08/12/22658582.html
On Friday, Gwinnett County police released a description of the clothes found along with the remains: a black Miley Cyrus hoodie sweatshirt, size large; black Victoria's Secret pants, small, with "Love Pink" on the leg; and pink 2014 Nike Air Max Cage sneakers, size 7.
A reward of up to $2,000 is being offered for information leading to an arrest and indictment.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gwi...-suitcase-had-on-miley-cyrus-hoodie/422014060
[...]
Gwinnett police say the remains were found with a black Miley Cyrus hoodie, black Victoria Secret pants with “LOVE PINK” on leg and pink 2014 women’s Nike Air Max Cage size 7 shoes.

The Medical Examiner’s Office believes that the remains belong to a woman between 20-30 years old.
This article says about the same thing as all the other ones.

On a fb search of larue profit (Eva fullmer) I found a photo of her w her siblings and she is wearing a black hoodie and black love pink sweat pants but the "love pink" is across her thigh instead of down the leg. Then again pretty much all teens and young women have love pink sweats, may be nothing.

I feel like dm someone to find out where Eva Fullmer was found. I've been checking since yesterday

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gwi...-suitcase-had-on-miley-cyrus-hoodie/422014060

The Medical Examiner’s Office believes that the remains belong to a woman between 20-30 years old

However Gwinnett County police spokeswoman Cpl Michele Pihera tells Channel 2's Tony Thomas they don't want to discredit or send away tips about someone out side that range.

"If a family out there is a missing a 16 or 17 or 18-year-old, we still want those tips to come in and we will investigate them," Pihera said.
rbbm

the victim wears the same sizes as me in these exact brands. shes petite. whoever it is....thats my opinion. the rough estimate is the suitcase victim died roughly 6 months ago.
-elizabeth is petite per her missing poster 5'4/120. if elizabeth was killed immediately (april/2015) it puts her death well over 6 months.
-eva looks petite but i dont have the greatest info on her stats, just photos. she likes the "pink" brand. she went missing in may 2016, so that would put her dead only approx 3 months if killed immediately.
-nina/missing since Jan 2016 was petite and if she died immediately she fits the 6 months dead window..she was last seen wearing a "live" shirt and suitcase victim had a hoodie from miley cyrus on..maybe a connection? live, music tour...idk. we dont know what top victim had on under the hoodie..none was mentioned so i guess no shirt?
-each of the girls appear to be hispanic or mixed race.
theres no mention of the victim's under garments. thats interesting.
just something i came up with. i think its sad to end up dead on the side of the road in a suitcase. i cant even. :facepalm:
any update if they intend to run dna yet on any of these to look for a match?

Alabama and Tennessee are both a straight shot into Atlanta, the a short jog up to Buford. MP from those states should be looked at as well.

Also, if she was a girl who was being trafficked or something, she may have been missing awhile and only recently met with this fate. I wouldn't only focus on late 2015 to date as the point of missing.

Alabama and Tennessee are both a straight shot into Atlanta, the a short jog up to Buford. MP from those states should be looked at as well.

Also, if she was a girl who was being trafficked or something, she may have been missing awhile and only recently met with this fate. I wouldn't only focus on late 2015 to date as the point of missing.

Oh the girl could be anyone. I was just giving info on the names people brought up in the thread to look at. HT is huge, she literally could be anyone..even someone never actually reported missing. JMO

especially in atl from what I hear.

Oh the girl could be anyone. I was just giving info on the names people brought up in the thread to look at. HT is huge, she literally could be anyone..even someone never actually reported missing. JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back